TV Show Guesting with Queen and 2P

Fighting This Battle

 At the show where Queen and 2P will be guesting there were some guests like MBLAQ's Seungho, Lee Joon and Mir, Super Junior's Leeteuk, Shindong and Donghae, f(x)'s Luna and Sulli, SNSD's Jessica, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Sunny and Taeyeon and many more idols. The two CroRo members were very nervous since they were with lots of idols that they idolize.

 "And last but not the least! The new rising girl group, Crowned RoyalZ's Queen and 2P~!" The two hosts welcomed the two members, poeple clapped and some of the audience cheered.

"Now, now calm down." One host stated and so the audience shushed themselves.

"Lee Joon-ssi, do you anything to share?"

"Dae. I think Queen likes me~!" Lee Joon (MBLAQ) grinned widely, as though he was proud. Queen and some idols gasped or either laughed.

"Lee Joon-ssi! Why do think so?!"

"Ah~! Because when Crowned RoyalZ came to J.Tune because our companies are cousins, and Rain-hyung will be assisting them with some songs. After an hour of being with us I smiled at Queen who was staring at me with a wide smile, she was blushing and biting her lip." Lee Joon stated.

"Is this true, Queen-ssi?"

"Dae, but I don't like Lee Joon-sunbae in that way." Queen stated, making everyone laugh at Lee Joon's proclamation.

"MWOH?! (WHAT?!)" He exclaimed in shock, face flushed from embarrasment.

"Mianhe sunbae, Joker-unnie was a little far behind you and she ws doing funny faces. I didn't want to laugh out loud because I'd be shy if everyone faced me." Queen said giggling lightly at his reaction as is 2P.

"Sunbae, your reaction to that was funny!" 2P exclaimed laughing with everyone. Lee Joon just pouted at everyone.

"So. . .2P-ssi do you have something to share also?"

"Kekekeke~ Dae!" 2P smirked, Queen groaned. "I used to always be bullied by my unnies (Not in a mean way), but now WE bully our leader, Joker-unnie."

"Eh, really?!" Leeteuk exclaimed with Seungho and Taeyeon.

"Dae, dae~! Kekekeke~!" 2P grinned triumphly.

"Haha~! You really are the evil maknae, as you say you are!" Luna laughed.

"Yes, yes I am~!" 2P sang. Queen just playfully slapped her shoulder. "Ya!"

"Since your new here, we'll ask you who your favorite member is in each group thats here!"

"Woohoo~!" Sooyoung exclaimed.

"Ya! Who said you were going to be picked?" Jessica asked, glaring playfully.

"I don't know?" Sooyoung replied laughing.

"Let's start off with, SNSD!"

"Joker-unnie's favorite is Sooyoung-sunbae." Queen and 2P stated.

"See!" Sooyoung cheered.

"Uwah~ I thought it'd be Taeyeon." Sulli said.

"Yeah," Tiffany agreed.

"Ani (Short for anniyo- no), unnie idolizes Sooyoung-unnie a lot!" 2P exclaimed as Queen agreed.

"Yay~!" Sooyoung cheered again.

"Mine's Tiffany-sunbae." Queen stated.

"Knew it!" Sunny exclaimed but pouted.

"You guys are alike~!" Taeyeon said.

"Omo," Tiffany smiled.

"Me and KnytH-unnie's is Sunny-sunbae~!" 2P sang.

"Yay!" Sunny smiled proud.

"Expected~!" Shindong nodded to himself.

"Now for MBLAQ!"

"Aigoooo~! Joker-unnies is hard!" 2P and Queen sighed.

"Wae yo? (Why?)" Mir asked.

"Because unnie likes Seungho, Cheondung and G.O-sunbaes!" 2P and Queen laughed.

"Eh~? Not me?!" Lee Joon asked.

"Unnie thinks that your scary." Queen confessed laughing.

"EH?!" Lee Joon asked.

"Yeah, because she said that in almost every video she saw of you it showed you showing your abs. Though its not a bad thing, she doesn't like seeing that much skin." 2P explained, everyone nodded understanding.

"Yeah. But mines Mir and Lee Joon," Queen said.

"Me too, but KnytH-unnie doesnt have any." 2P said.

"Now for Super Junior~!"

"Joker-unnies most favorite is Eunhyuk, then Hankyung, Heechul and Kibum-sunbae." Queen answered.

"Ah~!" Donghae and Leeteuk said.

"Mine is Donghae and Sungmin~!" Queen said.

"Yay~!" Donghae grinned.

"Mine is Leeteuk." 2P said grinning, "And KnytH-unnie's is Heechul-sunbae." Leeteuk just smiled.

"Now for f(x)!"

"Joker-unnies is Victoria~!" Queen smiled, "And mine is Krystal."

"Me and KnytH-unnie dont really have one." 2P said.

 And so the rest of the show was filled with laughs and fun topics. Queen and 2P were having a great time with all of their idol sunbaes. They just hope that next time they can do it together with teh other two members.