Scandal?!

Fighting This Battle

 

 
 January 21, 2010. Sunday. 7am. Joker's Room.
 
   Joker’s POV
 
 "Umma~! Time to wake up Queen-unnie~!" The two maknaes sang as they woke up me who was face down on her pillow. I groaned and turned to the opposite side, thinking it will make them go away.
 
  
 
"YA! UMMA! I'M HUNGRY!" KnytH shouted, making the clumsy me jump and fall off my bed, resulting in the two maknaes laughing their heads off at their leader.
 
           
 
"Aish! I'm sleepy, haven't you tried knocking on her door loudly?" The half-awake irritated and grumpy leader, I complained as I rubbed my head in pain.
 
           
 
"Yeah, we did! But when she opened the door she closed it right away." 2P whined as she shook me very hard, but stopped remembering their childhood, and when you wake up me up when I’m still exhausted, she tends to be very grumpy and more easily irritated.
 
           
 
"Okay, go get washed up and set the table, please." I mumbled, KnytH and 2P nodded and left the room so their unnie can get ready. I slowly and tipsily walked to Queen's room, fell on her bed beside her and almost fell asleep until Queen woke her up. Queen shook her head at her very lazy unnie, who forgot that she has to make them breakfast. But today, Queen had to prepare herself mentally and physically, because she will be having her date with Hyunseung today, that made her excited but still nervous, because butterflies were flying drunk in her tummy.
 
           
 
"I'm going, going . . . Yeah, I'm going! Woohoo~!" I sarcastically sang "excited", I grumbled on her way to the kitchen. Sometimes I wish there were automatic food-inators, so I wouldn’t have to wake up and the food-inator will just make all our breakfasts. Yeah, as if that would happen but I’ll just have to stick with cooking, because I just love it, I think I’m thinking way too much.
 
 
 
"Unnie, umma forgot that she has to pick up her siblings didn't she?" The two maknaes sighed, as they knew their unnies well, "And you’re preparing for your date."
 
 
 
“Yes and yes~!" Queen sang happily, she was just so happy when he asked her out. You know the feeling when you have lots of butterflies all flying crazily around your tummy, and they get even worse when you see him? Yeah, that exact feeling.
 
 
 
"Hey guys?" I softly shouted poking her head out of the door. I wondered what I was supposed to do today, but I know that it is very important, I hate having bad memory.
 
 
 
"Yes, umma?" KnytH, 2P, and Queen asked, already knowing what she was going to ask.
 
 
 
"I forgot what I'm supposed to do today, but I know there's something important." I shyly stated, confused. My dongsaengs just laughed at me and Phantom who just woke up, and stared at us incredulously. I pouted and huffed at them before turning to Phantom with a don't-you-dare-laugh-at-me-or-no-food look, "Was there something important that I was supposed to do today?" I asked, yet again hoping he would not laugh.
 
 
 
"Noona, you're supposed to pick up your siblings at the airport around 12!" Phantom sighed. ‘Sometimes this group is really crazy but their fun nonetheless’ he thought.
 
 
 
I 'Oh-ed' and nodded before resuming my cooking, Queen hurriedly dashed to her room to prepare, 2P and KnytH went to the game room, and Phantom just scratched the back of his head and headed to the dining room to set the table.
 
 
 
An Hour Later. . . (Author’s POV)
 
 
 
The rest of the CroRo members were all watching the frantic Queen. Who was jumping and thrashing around the living room. CroRo's "Umma (Mother)" and leader, Joker tried to calm her down minutes ago but gave up when she ran out of breath, now it was Phantom's turn to try and calm her down since he also had the same experience when he asked Hyuna on a date. Yes, Hyuna and Phantom are dating. 2P and KnytH were just playing with their Wii but Queen kept on walking back and forth in front of it.  So, the members watched her with their heads going left, right, left, right, and so on so far.
 
 
 
Ding. Dong. Ding. Dong.  The doorbell went, and Queen squealed and ran round the house checking her things, so she won’t forget anything. Meanwhile, Joker and KnytH went to get the door so Hyunseung can get in.
 
 
 
“Oh, anneyoung dongsaengs! (Hello (it’s something like a younger sibling))” Hyunseung smiled and bowed. KnytH and Joker did the same, but immediately their faces looked sharp and dear maknae, 2P waltzed in and glared hard at him, Phantom who didn’t want to join came anyway and leaned against the wall somewhere close but distanced him from the three.
 
 
 
“Anneyoung, Hyunseung-oppa.” They all said in unison, creeping Hyunseung out a little. ‘Bunny-ah, please hurry!’ He panicked in his head.
 
Queen’s POV
 
            Omo, omo, omo! Seunggie-oppa’s here! What the heck do I do?! Do I have my money? Check. Do I look okay? Check, wait it’s supposed to be good. Am I wearing the appropriate clothes? I have no idea! I hope Seunggie-oppa will be alright there for a while. . . But knowing how protective umma and maknae can get, I don’t know.
 
 
 
“Just wait oppa! I'm coming~!” I shouted so Hyunseung wouldn’t have to worry that much.
 
 
“A-ah, okay!" He shouted back. Ah~ his voice so alluring. . .Wait, I have to focus! Okay, done. 
 
 
 
When I walk out I see that my unnie and dongsaengs have eaten Seunggie-oppa inside out. I can't help but laugh at his expression all flushed and nervous, just like me. But when he confessed to me. . . It felt like I could just scream so loud until I didn't have a voice anymore. 
 
 
 
"Bunny-ah, you okay?" Seunggie-oppa asked worry evident in his voice. His dark eyes, that remind me of the beatiful dark night skies. 
 
 
 
 
"I'm okay, oppa." I replied with a bright smile. He returned the gesture and we bid our goodbyes to my "family" (CroRo) and headed off to our date to who knows where. . .
 
 
 
 
Joker's POV
 
 
 
 
After HyunQ left for their date. Phantom had planned his date with Hyuna as well that day. 2P was going to hang-out with Gikwang for ice cream and KnytH, Dujun, and Dongwoon were gonna watch a movie. Leaving me sulking, with nothing but to wait for my siblings.
 
 
 
 
"Jojo~!" A childish familiar voice called out to me, "Open the door~!".
 
 
 
"Coming, oppa!" I called out while rushing to the door. Opening the door with a wide smile, I saw a very excited looking Yoseob and a trying-to-act-cool Junhyung. I know that Jun-oppa is wanting to burst out into dorkiness like he always does here.
 
 
 
"Anneyoung~!" We said together. I welcomed them in, like I have many times. 
 
 
 
"Let me guess, the other members are not around and are busy hanging out with my dongsaengs?" I tried to act like Sherlock Holmes. But it failed with me laughing with the two.
 
 
 
"Yup!" Seobbie-oppa answered. He had insissted me on calling him "Seobbie".
 
 
"Knew it~!" I sang. We were seated around the coffee table in the living room eating the cookies I had baked earlier. 
 
 
 
"So anything going on today?" Jun-oppa asked, he smirked. I rolled my eyes at his way of being a "bad boy", sure it was really cool and cute on him but I liked the dorkier side of him.
 
 
 
"I have to pick up my siblings at the airport, around 1-4." I grinned. Jun-oppa raised his eyebrow and Seobbie-oppa stopped eating his cookie.
 
 
"Your siblings???" Seobbie-oppa asked suddenly grinning way to widely for his face. It kind of reminded me of how Joker from Batman looks like but with a cute face and nice hair. No offense to Joker of Batman.
 
 
"Uhm, yes. .?" I said unsurely, not knowing what scheme he has planned. 
 
 
"I didn't know you had siblings!" Jun-oppa said emphasizing the S in siblings. I thought I told him? Oh well. . .He's just as forgetful as me and Dujun.
 
 
 
"We'll come with you to the airport~!" Seobbie-oppa stated. What THE Yoseob says, it's final. No point in arguing with him because he'll always win.I've been there lots and lots of times.
 
 
 
"I guess so," Jun-oppa joined in rubbing his chin, "thoughtfully". All I could do was sigh in this situation.
 
 
 
"Okay, Seobbie-oppa and Jun-oppa." I laughed a little, shaking my head at them. They really are my best guy friends! They always make me laugh.
 
 
 
 
1:35pm, Seoul International Airport, Arrival Waiting Area.
 
 
 
 
"Paris,France arrivals, flight 105 has arrived. All awaiting the arrivals please wait a moment, as they unboard the airplane." The intercom in the airport announced.
 
 
 
 
"Oh my," I said nervously. I couldn't believe it my baby sister's here! Ah, I'm so happy. No wonder I couldn't keep my smile down. I hope no fans can recognize the three of us. But we do quite stand out a  bit. Minutes passed and no sign of a bouncing little girl in sight.
 
 
 
"Calm down, Jo." Jun-oppa said. Yes, I do have another nickname, this time Jun-oppa decided to call me "Jo", at first I decided against it but what can I say, it grew on me.
 
 
 
"Yeah, we know your excited!" Seobbie-oppa exclaimed, even though he was bouncing a little from excitement.
 
 
 
"Look who's talking!" I retorted laughing. But I stopped when suddenly, I was hugged from behind. 
 
 
"UNNIE!!!" The person hugging me shouted or more like screamed in a very childish voice. You could probably hear it in China. Poor people sleeping.
 
 
"Lori!" I exclaimed anyways, unable to contain my excitement too. We hugged for so long that I didn't even notice that Yoseob and Junhyung were with me.
 
 
"Unnie~! You can stop hugging me now, as much as I want you to not stop." Lori whined like the little child she is. 
 
 
 
"Fine," I pouted putting her down. I then finally introduced Lori to Junhyung and Yoseob. Who were excited to meet her.
 
 
 
"Aigooo~ You're so cute!" Seobbie-oppa exclaimed like a girl. I laughed at Lori's expression to that. Junhyung laughed as well but agreed too.
 
 
"Thank you," Lori smiled. She hadn't let go of my hand since we stopped hugging. Quite clingy. Now we were just sitting around, waiting for my brother, Kyle, to arrive with my surprise. Which I have no idea is.
 
 
"Connecticut, New England, Flight 504, has arrived, all awaiting the arrivals, please wait a moment, as the arrivals unboard the airplane." The intercom rang once again.
 
 
 
"Yay~!" Me, Lori, and Seobbie-oppa sang bouncing up and down. Minutes later, I could see a blob of red hair in the middle of the crowd being pushed around.
 
 
"Kyle!" I shouted grinning. The red blob turned around and pushed through the crowd with his luggage and stopped in front of us panting on his knees. 
 
 
"Hey noona and dongsaeng!" Kyle said smiling. Lori and me hugged him. 
 
 
"I bet you'll cry if you found out your surprise noona," He added smirking. Darn, he's getting real tall, he's almost as tall as me, wait he's half an inch shorter than me! Sheesh, he's gotta stop growing. I take back calling him short when he was younger.
 
 
 
"Where's my hug?" A deep yet familiar voice reached my ears, a voice that I hadn't heard in a very long time. I quickly turned around seeing him there. In all his tall glory, black hair, and light brown eyes. Unknowingly, tears started falling down my face, I rushed towards him and hugged him as tight as I could. I hadn't noticed that my disguise had fallen off when I had rushed to him.
 
 
"Shh, don't cry now." He said soothingly, he patted my back in a comforting manner. 
 
 
"Sorry for breaking this little reunion but Jo, you're disguise fell. Now you gotta rush to the van since the paparazzi are starting to get their cameras." Jun-oppa said in a gruff voice. What's with the edge besides the paparazzi? Anyways, I grabbed his (Not Junhyung) hand and we all rushed to the van. But it was too late, pictures were taken.
 
 
 
5:45pm, CUBE Entertainment, Conference Room.
 
 
 
We were all seated around the long table with tensed faces. I felt guilty for all of this. . .If only I was more careful, then none of this would've happened. Want to know why? Well, the pictures of me and him hugging were posted all over the internet, fans started throwing accusations and guesses about this.
 
 
 
 
 
CROWNED ROYALZ'S JOKER IN A RELATIONSHIP?!
 
JOKER OF CROWNED ROYALZ'S BOYFRIEND?
 
IS JOKER CHEATING ON HER HUSBAND JUNHYUNG?!
 
 
And some fan commented these. . .
 
"A SCANDAL?! WHY IS SHE CHEATING ON JUNHYUNG-OPPA?! THAT. . ."
 
"WHAT A. . ."
 
But one good thing out of this was that, my loyal, Sweets, didn't say bad things. . .
 
"How sure are you guys, that he's her boyfriend?"
 
"Let unnie choose who she want's to date!"
 
"Unnie, just ignore what they say, we're here for you!"
 
I was happy knowing that they still cared for me. . .But I hope that nothing really bad will come of this.
 
 
 
"So, we know of the issue. What do you plan on doing?" The chairman of CUBE Ent., asked me.
 
 
 
"I will hold a conference, denying said accusations." I said truthfully, becuase this is all a misunderstanding.
 
 
 
"Okay, be ready in 5." He said. I nodded as they all exited the room to prepare. 
 
 
 
"It'll be okay, they'll understand." HE said. He always was there for me. .
 
 
 
"Yeah, you always have me!" Seobbie-oppa said trying to lessen the tense-ness. I laughed at him, and he smiled.
 
 
 
"What about me?" Jun-oppa glared at him, crossing his arms. I also took notice of the side glare he threw at HIM.
 
 
 
"Aigoo, I have all of you!" I said, smiling. Lori and Kyle were at home playing with Dujun, Dongwoon, and KnytH while I stayed here with Junhyung, Yoseob, and him.
 
 
During The Conference. . .
 
 
"As you have all heard or seen this scandal, I came here to deny the accusations." I said calmly. Then loads of reporters suddenly started trying to ask me questions and shoving their mic's at me. I groaned mentally, I never was a calm person, I have a short temper and all of these people shouting and shoving mic's at me, didn't help.
 
 
 
"One by one, please." CUBE's chairman politley said, he pointed at one reporter.
 
 
"Why do you deny such accusations?" 
 
 
"Because this person, you say I am in a scandal with is not my boyfriend." I simply stated.
 
 
"Then who is he? A fiance?" 
 
 
"What is with all of these weird accusations, he is my brother, Sean! Has no one thought of that?" I irritatedly exclaimed.
 
 
"S-sorry. . . B-but why haven't you told us of your brother coming?" The reporter nervously asked.
 
 
"Because I thought, If I told you I couldn't see my siblings at teh airport peacefully." I stated. Then the conference continued until 9pm. By the time I got home with my brother, Jun-oppa, and Seobbie-oppa, everyone was asleep. So we went to sleep as well.
 
 
 
Hi guys! I'm reallllly sorry for the veryyyyy latee update!!!! 
I've been caught up in school, I keep losing a chapter, and I keep getting writers block!
But I hope you enjoy this chapter!!!