She Doesn't Deserve This. . .

Fighting This Battle

 

A/N: Sorry for the super duper wuper late updae ^^ Luckily, my dongsaengie (Hana) reminded me again to update so I did. Sorry for the short chapter but next time it will be longer :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maknae Hee Young's POV
 
         Finally~ It's my turn to show you my point of view again~ kekeke~! Well firstly, I woke up to umma (Hyeo Na) scream as she tripped over nothing outside my door. I sighed while walking to my door and opening it to see my umma sitting on the floor clutching her head and whining silently. I laughed at her predicament before holding my hand out to help her up, which she took gratefully with a wide smile. 
 
                 "Umma, you're such a klutz." My "yeobo" or the second maknae, Hana teased a playful smile on her face. 
 
                   "Ya! I'm not!" Umma whined like a kid as she tried to glare at Hana, who stuck her tongue at her. After a few seconds of awkward silence we all ended up laughing out loud which woke up Ms.Sleeping Beauty, my unnie, Chang Mi. The three of us all became silent as unnie glared at us playfully before smiling and going back to her room to change. Umma giggled lightly before skipping to the kitchen, me and Hana looked at each other before shrugging and going in our rooms to change as well.
 
            "Umma~ What'cha makin'~?" Hana sang, we could all smell something sweet. 
 
       "Your favorite!" Umma half-shouted, making Hana grin and do her little dance. I joined her in her little dance and before we knew it unnie was there staring at us like we were crazy which we're used to. Umma came in a few seconds later carrying a tray of cookies and pancakes with a pitcher of orange juice. She too, stared at us for a minute before laughing and shook her head before placing all the food on the already set table, unnie chuckled before taking a seat, followed by me and Hana, then umma. 
 
                 Our breakfast consisted of laughters, giggles, chuckles, screams, glares, teasing, chatter, and humming. Yes, whenever we ate together we were crazy. Ask BEAST or 4Minute or even Phantom! Which reminds me, he's been busy back in our hometown because his family are having some trouble with their shop and his younger brother. We were reminded of his absence a lot because of Hyuna's constant whining and complaints, it sometimes is irritating and annoying even though Hyuna is cool, funny, nice and all but it's annoying to listen to the same thing every day. 
 
       "Okay~ Time to go~!" Umma sang as she locked the door behind us, we were all heading to the company van. We had a recording, dance practice, and a photoshoot. I looked out the window to see the clouds turning grey and tiny drops of water falling down the window. This is gonna be a long day. . .  I thought.
 
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Time skip. . . 
 
                                We were finally done with our schedule and it was midnight. BEAST was with us but Junhyung wasn't around as usual but Dujun had to host some show, so it was only the four members. I was obviously with Kikwang, who held my hand tightly and peck me on the cheek every so often making me turn bright red.
 
                 "Eeww~ Kikwang you're so touchy~!" Yoseob in a girly voice before laughing out loud with everyone. Kikwang turned to him with a glare and started chasing him in front of me, leaving umma behind me who was quiet the whole time but watching everyone with a smile. I smiled back at her but with a questioning look, she noticed the confusion and shook her head with the smile still present. 
 
            "Ya umma what's wro--" I was suddenly pushed to the side roughly, landing on the ground with a bright light blinding me and loud screech of tires and screams. My eyes widened in complete confusion and anger. It took me a while to register what happened and by then tears were already falling down like a waterfall.
 
                I stared horror at the blood that flowed, it was only a little but it was still scary, but the most scary part was the fact that the blood belonged to one of the people I love dearly, the one who always made me laugh, the one who always was there for us, the o-one w-who loved all of us with that smile. . . My umma. Why did she have to do that?! I--it's n-not right! No, no, no this is all a dream right?
 
             "U-UMMA!" Unnie and Hana screamed crying as well, they stood there frozen like statues until unnie collapsed onto her knees. Hyunseung stood there with his eyes widening every so often as he hugged unnie tightly who was crying her heart out. Dongwoon was crying too as he hugged Hana tightly. Kikwang stood there mouth agape as he rushed forward to me while he let Yoseob run to umma screaming his head off. 
             
             "YA! HYEO NA! COME ON WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" Yoseob screamed as he sat down in front of my umma's unconscious body and placed her head on his lap as he gently shook her shoulders. 
 
                              Umma's not gonna die right. . . ? She can't. It's not right!
 
                 We all heard coughing from the car and glared at the person who came out. And to our surprise it was the annoying b*tch, Eun Jee. How dare she kill hurt my umma! I'm going to kill her. I stood up shakily before walking towards her and before I knew it I was in a sprint towards her, and I ended up punching her in the face and kicking her in the stomach. 
 
          "Stop it, Hee Young!" Kikwang shouted as he held me back. Kikwang, as much as I love you, you're too kind. . . Like the person this wretch hit with her car. I was shaking out of anger no, fury. I was so mad I couldn't hear the ambulance or the sound of the police coming towards us. The only thing that was in my mind was that this girl in front of me should die. The police took her away roughly.
 
         I turned my head to look at my umma who was still unconscious in Yoseob's arms who was screaming with tears running down his face. It literally broke my heart into two, seeing my umma stay there so . . . Pale and dead like. And that's when it hit me, I collapsed onto the floor sobbing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
She didn't deserve this. . .