Radio Guesting and Surprises Part 1

Fighting This Battle

 While Queen and 2P are at a show guesting. Joker and KnytH were to guest at Brown Eyed Girls Narsha's, "Volume Up" for a radio interview, along with 4Minute's Sohyun and Hyuna. Who embraced each other after not seeing each other for a while, due to both sides schedules.

 "Welcome to Volume Up! I have 4 special guests from Cube Entertainment!" Narsha started.

"Anneyounghase yo! We are 4Minutes Sohyun and Hyuna~!" The two sang smiling.

"Anneyounghase yo, We are Crowned RoyalZ's KnytH and Joker." The two said smiling as well.

"Welcome, welcome! So I want to start this off with a few questions, first I heard that Hyuna and Joker are best friends?" Narsha questioned.

"Dae," Hyuna and Joker stated chuckling.

"Yeah, they are REALLY best friends that text and call when ever they can~!" Sohyun and KnytH groaned.

"Eh, really? Please tell us how." Narsha said, curious.

"When ever it's break time I can hear Joker-unnie laughing and talking to someone on the phone, at first I thought it was a guy but the way she talked was different for she talks shyly with a guy sometimes and with a girl shes always joking and laughing, so I i found out that it was Hyuna-unnie." KnytH stated laughing a little.

"Omo, Joker-ssi is shy to boys?" Narsha asked.

"Dae, because I feel awkward with them, except a few." Joker explained.

"When we're at the dorm, I always here a tapping sound at night, so I get a little scared and try to sleep, but one night I finally decided to see what the sound was, and saw Hyuna-unnie texting on her phone with Joker-unnie." Sohyun said groaning.

"Ah, you got scared a little?" Narsha questioned.

"Dae," Sohyun said.

"Are there any idols you admire a lot, Joker and KnytH?" Narsha asked.

"Mine is Sunny-sunbae." KnytH said grinning.

"I can tell," Narsha said laughing with them.

"Uhm, mine is. . .Narsha-unnie." Joker shyly said smiling.

"Omo, chincha?(really?)" Narsha asked excited.

"Dae," Joker confirmed.

"Yay~!" Narsha sang, "But let's get to the next topic. Joker-ssi, fans are asking about your family, care to share?" she asked.

"Oh, okay." Joker said, suddenly quiet.

"Unnie, it's okay. We're here for you," KnytH said patting her unnie's back, reassuring

"Oh, sorry about that." Narsha said, a tint of pity in her voice.

"Unnie, I'm sorry to hear that." Sohyun said, sadness evident.

"Ah, mianhe I made you sad. I'm okay, that was all in the past," Joker smiled, but there was just a small speck of sadness in her eyes that you'd have to squint at it. 

"Phew, I'm glad unnie is alright~!" Sohyun, Hyuna, and KnytH sighed in relief.

"Haha~!" Narsha and Joker laughed at the three younger ones. 

"So, I heard that Crowned RoyalZ is having sub-groups?" Narsha questioned.

"Dae," The two CroRo members answered.

"Please tell us about them," Narsha said.

"My sub-group is called PARTner, which involves me and maknae 2P." KnytH said.

"Mine is AMorning, with Queen." Joker said, "I also have another sub-group called One Side with 2P and our new member." she added.

"New member?" Narsha asked.

"Dae," Joker and KnytH said grinning, "One of our childhood friends." they added.

 "Well, let's get jamming now~!" Narsha sang, and the radio show went on, with interest.

 When Joker and KnytH were in their van heading back to their dorm. KnytH fell asleep with her head leaning on Joker's should, who didn't mind. 

From: BChingu Woonie
To: Jo<3Panda

 Jo-ah~! Are you okay? I heard what you confessed on the radio! I know you're sensitive with that topic.

 

From: Jo<3Panda
To: BChingu Woonie

 Ya! Of course I'm okay, Dongwoon-ah. Neh, neh I am. . .Psh, Im a big girl now~! >:P

From: BChingu Woonie
To: Jo<3Panda

 Dae, dae. See ya at your recording for "Journal"~! ^^ P.S. If I can't make it, I might send someone over instead. >:)

From: Jo<3Panda
To: BChingu Woonie

 Hmph, okay. :P Take care, you adorable little chingu XD

"M'am, We're here at your destination," Their driver said.

"Oh okay, khamsamida." Joker thanked, after slowly putting the sleeping KnytH down and leaving a note.

 Anneyoung Sleepy Head, 

  By the time you read this, I'm probably recording Journal's MV. I didn't want to wake you so I let you sleep, get some rest and tell Queen that she'll have to make dinner tonight! Mianhe. . .

                                                                                                                                                          With love,
                                                                                                                                                     Joker-unnie <3