Bad Memories and Sweet Moments

Fighting This Battle

 

A/N: Hola~ Sorry for the REALLY REALLY late update. I've been really busy with school (Especially Science and Math), and I'm actually pretty happy cause. . .I have a boyfriend haha, his name is Lim Young Woo or Jacob. :) You can just ignore this if you want to. ^^
And I'll be changing the names of the girls to their real names, if you don't like it please comment.
Joker- Min Hyeo Na, Queen- Cho Chang Mi, KnytH - Kim Hana, and our maknae~ 2P - Kim Hee Young
Enjoy~ ;)
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
            Tiny streaks of light streamed through the white curtains as they blew in the wind elegantly. Birds sang while the laughter could be heard from outside. It was an obviously happy day, but one person decided to sleep it in; only to be woken up by tears streaming down her face. 
 
              "NO! NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" A high pitched scream could be heard, as the figure sat up and clutched her head. She jumped out of bed and started thrashing about and tearing down the curtains, paper falling all around, glass could be heard as it crashed to the floor violently.  Suddenly, three other figures rushed into the room, worry evident in their faces, although tired, it showed that they were panicking and deeply worried.
 
               One brave figure decided to take things into hand as she gently but firmly held the wrists of the crazed figure. The figure stopped thrashing about, but kept her eyes closed.
 
              "Hyeo Na, it's alright. It's me, Hee Young! You're safe." Hee Young softly said, Hyeo Na slowly let her hands fall and hugged the smaller girl.  They all stared at Hyeo Na painfully, knowing they couldn't erase those scars in her life. But they could help her make many happy memories.
 
               "Umma, go back to sleep. You don't have a schedule until later tonight with maknae. Get some rest." Hana exclaimed, Hyeo Na nodded; she was seated upon her bed staring out into the distance before falling back into bed and curling up into a ball.
 
               "Unnie cheer up!" Chang Mi gave a soft smile as Hyeo Na hugged them all before wishing them good luck. 
 
                  Now she was all alone in this place. The sky was shining brightly, it was great day but all Hyeo Na wanted to do was forget that reocurring dream. It was always a bad omen, because every time that dream happened something bad always happened. She couldn't fall asleep as she was filled with concern and worry for her dongsaengs. 
 
                 Hyeo Na wasn't a religous person but this time and only for her dongsaengs and family would she pray that they would be safe. She'd give up her life for theirs, if that's what it took. That's how important they are to her. 
 
               They helped her through all the pain and sorrow she had to go through her years. The terrifying, embarassing, and the happiest moments all with them. Of course, she still loved her family greatly; but her dongsaengs were apart of her family, no matter what happened. Her family was her strength and weakness at the same time, since her family was apart of the cause of her terrifying memories. 
 
              Unknowingly, she cried herself asleep, not knowing that a figure stood there watching her with pained eyes and a determined heart. Will that person catch her heart? Or does he already have it? And will he be able to mend those wounds from the past? Let's hope. . .
 
~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~
 
                Hours had passed and Hyeo Na was still sleeping in her comfortable bed. She tossed and turned and hugged her warm pillow tightly, as it wrapped its arms around her waist.  Do pillows have arms? She said to herself in her head. Then she slowly opened her eyes only to be greeted with the adorable pouting face of Yoseob. Joker laughed merrily as she poked his cheek. She didn't really mind if her best guy friend was sleeping next to her. She's a weird different.
 
                 "Ya~ I was having a good dream!" Yoseob whined grinning making Hyeo Na smile too. It just brought butterflies to her stomach. Wai---wait, butterflies?! That wasn't right.
 
                  "Well, sorry~!" Hyeo Na replied sarcastically. She hugged him tighter and sighed. Yoseob just smiled as he felt warmth both inside and outside. It was nice for the two of them to just enjoy each other's prescence.  Usually they were busy playing games with Junhyung or doing silly things. But now a days, Junhyung hadn't really hung-out with them. He became more and more busy, but if they asked, he wouldn't tell.
 
                If anyone had caught the two like this, you'd think they were a couple. Obviously because they were hugging each other; staring into each others eyes and just laughing.
 
              "Neh~ Hyeonnie let's go on a date~!" Yoseob suddenly said, breaking the calming silence. Hyeo Na blinked her eyes and stared back into his eyes confusingly. Her cheeks turned pink when she noticed that Yoseob was waiting for her answer.
 
               "O-of course! Lemme go so I can get ready. Give me 25 minutes." Hyeo Na said as she waited for Yoseob to let go of her tiny waist. Out of the group, she had the smallest waist. Not that she'd brag, she complained about it a lot.
 
             "Fine." Yoseob mumbled before letting her go. Hyeo Na chuckled and got all her stuff and headed into the bathroom and locked the door. She then heard her television turn on. 
 
             Minutes later (25 to be exact) they were out the door; hand in hand. Yoseob started his car and the two drived to some place excluded but not before buying some sweets (Because Hyeo Na threatened Yoseob), some food to snack on and drinks. Finally, they arrived at their destination. It was a bit far from the city but it was better so that no paparazzi would bother them and there would be no need for disguises.
 
              The place kinda reminded you of the country side, it was a plain field that shined orange and gold with a clear blue river. Probably wondering why not at Han River? Well, it's peaceful here.
 
           "Wah~ Oppa, look at the waterfall! It's so pretty!" Hyeo Na exclaimed happily as she ran towards the edge of the river.  She took of her shoes and dunked her feet into the river, she shivered at the coldness but smiled happily; the water was relaxing. Yoseob just watched her with a goofy smile upon his lips. He chuckled at her childish antics but loved them anyway.
 
            If you didn't know, the blonde visual maknae of one of the best boy bands, BEAST, loved Hyeo Na, or stage named "Joker" of the international group, Crowned RoyalZ. He's been in love with her ever since he met her. Kind of like a love at first sight, but he only found out that he loved her when she helped him that one time. 
 
           "Ya! Oppa come here for a second." Hyeo Na beckoned him with a bright smile. Yoseob smiled back and jogged up to her only to be splashed with water. She laughed merrily as she watched Yoseob's face twist at the coldness before he smirked.
 
             "Hyeonnie~!" Yoseob smirked as he picked her up by the waist and he threw her into the shallow river; it reached right halfway up her shin. She squeaked in her high pitched voice but laughed and started splashing Yoseob with more water.
 
           "Ya~!" Yoseob whined before chasing her through the water. He caught up to her and hugged her from behind. Both of them laughing with bright and warm smiles on their faces.
 
          "Hahaha! Oppa lemme go~!" Hyeo Na whined too, as she squirmed in Yoseob's arms but she couldn't escape the tight but warm embrace.
 
          "No~! Never! I'm never letting you go." Yoseob said but whispered the last sentence in her ear; sending chills down Hyeon Na's back.
 
           "Oppa?" Hyeo Na asked, confused and dense as ever she was.
 
             "Hyeo Na. . ." Yoseob started trailing off as he stared at the sunset, his arms around her shoulders as he rested his head upon hers. She looked up at him waiting for his answer. The was a pregnant silence before Yoseob spoke again.
 
            "This may sound weird but," He slowly said, he took a deep breath and said,
 
            "I love you."