I'm A Girl!

Fighting This Battle

 

A/N:I don't think I will be able to update tomorrow or the day after, since I'll be out of town. :/ 
But I'll try to bring my laptop and write the rest of the chapters, and thsi story will be ending soon. :(
Well, it's almost time for school! TT____TT Just kidding~
I'll stop with this A/N now~ Bye!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joker's POV
 
                It was a pretty normal day so far, our boss, called out for us, though we didn't know what for. Did our album sales increase or decrease?! Are we being transferred? Did he find out that I bought a small fridge just for my sweets?! NO! HE CAN'T TAKE MY SWEETS!!! Boss, please don't, I'm still a stick.
 
               "Dongsaengs?" Dujun exclaimed confused, we all had confusion painted in black all over our faces, well not really, but we were very confused since boss didn't really call us.
 
               "Jagiya!" Hyunseung exclaimed hugging his wife (Remember he and Queen are "married"), he and Queen had won so they're the final couple and will continue the show. 
 
                "Oppa!" Queen squeaked from the sudden skinship, but she hugged back nonetheless.
 
              "Baby~!" Kikwang smiled dorkily as he pecked 2P on the cheek, making her cheeks turn red. Their all so lovey-dovey, well except for Dongwoonie and KnytH, but I can see them holding hands. 
 
               "Aigoo~!" Me and Yoseob pouted with a sigh, "No PDA in front of the three of us!" We exclaimed grinning. Junhyung was just spacing out, wonder what's up now.
 
               "I think we should get going now," Dujun also one of the only members in BEAST who does not have a girlfriend yet. I SAID YET! Hahaha!
 
               "Yup," I said, standing in front of the door beside Yoseob and Junhyung. We were quiet for a while until we noticed nobody was going to knock on the door.
 
            "You guys can knock on the door," I added crossing my arms over my chest.
 
              "Okay, so you can knock on the door." Yoseob said towards Junhyung.
 
              "No, Joker does it."
 
               "What?! No, Yoseob will!"
 
              "No way! You do it!"
 
                "No, you do it!"
 
                  "I'll do it," Dujun sighed irritated by our childish actions. We moved aside so he could knock. KNOCK KNOCK. He went, then we waited for a while until we heard a faint sound of a come in, we all piled into the neat office of our boss, who stared at us in deep thought.
 
                    "Now, I know you're all thinking why your here. I'll just get to the point then, a big fan of the both of your groups paid a huge amount of money to spend a few weeks with you guys. She won't live with you but she will ask you to hang-out and whatsoever. I hope you treat her well." He finally broke the news.
 
                 "Excuse me, boss. I understand but where is this fan?" I asked politely but a little annoyed, everyone was anticipating the answer. All of of us for sure were thinking the same thing: What if she's a crazy fan?!
 
                 "You can come in now." Boss said, and then a rather cute girl came out from some unknown door, walked right in front of us and suddenly grinned very widely. So the thought of her being cute was erased from my mind, that was one creepy smile.
 
                 "Anneyoung unnie's and oppa's!!! My name's Kim Eun Jee, it's an honor to finally meet you two!" Eun Jee exclaimed with imaginary sparkles in her eyes. 
 
                  "Thank yo--Wait, two?" 2P said/asked confused at the realization of the last sentence. Everyone froze when they realized that Eun Jee had dragged me and Kikwang to a corner, completely ignoring the rest of the members.
 
Author's POV
 
                  "Uhm, Eun Jee-ssi, why are you only talking to me and Kikwang?" Joker asked as politely as she could, but she couldn't deny that she was upset that this fan was being rude to the other members. She was only babbling at her and Kikwang. 
 
               "Because, you two are my ultimate bias', and you two are the cutest couple ever!!!" Eun Jee squealed, making everyone stare at her weirdly. Wait did she just say, COUPLE?! 
 
              Junhyung, Yoseob, and 2P glared at the girl, who kept on talking about the two of them as a couple.  Joker and Kikwang just looked at each other and sighed but both laughed nervously. 
 
                        "But I also support my unnie with almost everyone, and and and! You're so cute together with Queen-unnie, when you're crossdressing~! Ah, I almost died unnie, you looked like a guy! And and and, oppa, you're so hot! I melt when ever I see your abs~!" Eun Jee went on and on. Their boss had sent them out, since he too got annoyed by her voice. So now, they were hanging out at the rooftop.
 
                        2P couldn't hold back a roll of her eyes, and her unnie's, Queen and KnytH joined in. They were just sighing and pitying the two who were trapped by this girl, Eun Jee.
 
 
 
 
                            Now Joker and Kikwang were very very exhausted they couldn't help but slouch in the van when the girl had finally left them alone, but to bug them again tomorrow. The members watched their exhausted and deflated, Kikwang and Joker. Everyone thoguht back to what happened earlier, which added even more to the idea that Eun Jee was a crazy, highly, obssessed fan who loved Joker and Kikwang, liked girlxgirl couples, and is an anti of 2P. Which angered 2P and her unnies but mostly their umma, Joker, who loved all of the members. 
 
                 Joker was now regretting every crossdressing that day, but she got a call from her manager telling her to do so, but even if she didn't, her hair cut wouldn't help.
 
                  "U-uhm, Eun Jee-ssi, I'll use the comfort room for awhile. E-excuse me!" Joker said, smiling even though it was fake since she got annoyed easily by this girl's useless talking. 
 
                   "Oppa~ Don't go, I'll go with you! And call me jagiya and you too, Kikwang-oppa call me jagiya!" Eun Jee exclaimed pouting with a slight glare. She started calling Joker "oppa" earlier when she talked about how Joker looked like a guy, and that if she really was a guy she'd go out with her, when she clearly was a girl; but Joker was used to being called a boy-look-alike when ever she had short hair and wore guy clothes.
 
                  "U-uh, okay." Joker blinked at her and laughed nervously as she rubbed her neck in an uneasy manner. She decided against the idea of going to the comfort room, afraid of what exactly this girl might do. She was sure that 2P was glaring deadly at Eun Jee since she was being a little too touchy with him, seeing as she was hugging him and running her hands all over him.
 
               Everyone sighed when they entered their building, 2P was silent the whole time which made Kikwang frown and hug her from behind, nuzzling his head into her neck, breathing in her scent. 
 
               "Don't let that girl get to you, you're the only one in my heart, Heeyoungie~!" Kikwang said with his aegyo, making 2P sigh but smile as she turned around and hugged him.
 
               "Do I really look like a guy?" Joker sighed with a deep frown on her face. Junhyung and Yoseob just stared at her, not really knowing what to do.
 
                  "I don't think you do, noona!" Dongwoon grinned as he messed her hair, making her chuckled but hit him lightly.
 
                  "Haha, yah! Thanks anyway my cute lil dongsaengie, Dongwoonie! Now go all lovey-dovey with my other dongsaengie, Hana!" Joker high-fived him when he left. 
 
                    "Neh, oppas are quiet~!" Joker laughed as she hugged the two of them.
 
                "The girl was really annoying." Yoseob pouted as he wrapped an arm around her waist.
 
                "Very, she kept thinking you were a guy, when clearly you aren't." Junhyung draped an arm around her shoulders. They looked like three siblings, if you watched from behind.
 
              I'm glad I have such a wonderful family, I'd do anything for them~! Joker thought with a big smile as they all headed into the dorm. Not knowing what tomorrow holds. . .