HyunQ

Fighting This Battle

(A/N: For the next 6 chapters (including this one), it will each couples dates and what they were doing, hope you enjoy!)

   The couples who were given the task to find their houses seperated to find them better. The houses were apartments beside each other. Now let's see which couple we will be stalking observing. . .HyunQ!

What was your reaction to find out that you and Hyunseung are married?

I was very shocked!  (Queen)

". . ." The couple quietly walked through the park which is in front of their private apartment complex.

"Uwah~! It's HyunQ!!! Kyeopta!" A random fangirl said spotting them. Hyunseung who was worried about anti fans slung his arm around Queen's waist and walked faster.

"O-oppa?" She stuttered blushing at the sudden skinship.

"A-ah mianhe! It's just that I was worried that'd you'd get left behind," Hyunseung blushed and rubbed his neck nervously and immedietly let go of her waist.

"It's okay oppa." She said smiling so he nodded and they both walked to their apartment complex in silence.

"Omo," Queen exclaimed seeing their apartment.

"Wow~!" Hyunseung exclaimed as well upon entering their apartment. They started arranging their things and the furniture. Since the couples in charge of buying the ingredients will take a while they started washing the dishes while SoNder and 2Mir fixed the dining room.

How did you feel when you found out that you and Queen are married?

I felt very nervous because she is very pretty and is very good in singing. I hope that we will make many good memories! (Hyunseung)

  Queen was washing the dishes while Hyunseung was rinsing them then suddenly Hyunseung accidentally sprayed Queen with water making him freeze in place. Queen smirked and put soap on his nose making him spray her more and in the end they both ended up soaking in soap and water.  They both laughed but stopped when 2Mir came in and whined.

"Omo unnie~! Why are you so wet?" 2P whined as she stared at the mess.

"Hyung! Why are you and Queen wet?" Mir asked shocked at their states. HyunQ just laughed making 2P and Mir stare at them weirdly before exiting the kitchen.

"I think you should change now, I don't want you getting a cold." Hyunseung said softly staring into Queen's eyes making her blush.

"Y-you too oppa!" She said as he chuckled.

"Okay then we'll both get changed!" Hyunseung said as they both finished putting the dishes away. Then they both went to seperate bathrooms to change. After they changed the other couples hadn't arrived yet so they decided to watch a movie. They laughed and ate popcorn while watching.

"Queen?" Hyunseung asked staring at her who was focused on the TV.

"Yes oppa?" She turned to him then suddenly he smiled and slung his arm around her and brought her closer to him.

"I'm getting cold," He said smiling softly making Queen smile a little and they continued watching the movie while taking selcas here and there.

"Queen-ah, do you know how to dance Gee?" Hyunseung asked randomly.

"Yes," Queen stated.

"Let's dance!" Hyunseung exclaimed as he brought her up and played 'Gee' by SNSD. They started dancing Gee while laughing and smiling. Then after dancing they started throwing popcorn at each other so they could catch it with their mouths.

"Me and Joker-unnie play this a lot!" Queen laughed as she caught a popcorn.

"Really? That's unexpected." Hyunseung chuckled as he missed a popcorn making Queen giggle.

"We get bored when ever we don't have schedules." Queen pouted as she missed a popcorn.

"I don't because were too tired to play around but we play around at the dorm when we don't have any schedules." Hyunseung shrugged laughing.