Confusion

Fighting This Battle

   Once the light seeped through the windows of the room, a sleepy figure slowly got up and washed up. Walking through the dorm, the figure walked to the next room and awoke the sleeping person who as well washed up. Now the two slowly opened the door to the next room where they await a pillow in their face, and that is what exactly happened when they tried waking up the one sleeping. They sighed and went to get their unnie, who would wake their violent unnie. 

   The two maknaes successfully awoke the unnie, and she walked to the violent room and awoke the girl sleeping, without a pillow in her face.

"Komawo unnie!" 2P and KnytH, hi-fived the still half-awake Joker-unnie.

"Ah, dae." She simply mumbled, but still audible to the two as they watched her make her way to the kitchen, that they were not allowed to go in unless told to or they wouldn't get any food.

"Ya, maknaes!" An irritated Queen shouted after she washed up, she glared at them as they just grinned, "You two are so dead!".

"Ahhhh!!!" The maknaes ran away laughing. They had both hidden her poster of her favorite Super Junior member, Donghae. But sadly, they were caught and now Queen was pinching them.

"J-unnie! Queen-unnie is hurting us!" The 2maknaes shouted grinning. Since they knew that their leader was a pacifist. Most of the time. They heard footsteps coming then suddenly a THUD came after. 

"WHAT IS ALL THIS!?!" They heard the angry shout of their leader. The three younger members of CroRo looked at each other and gulped, they weren't scared of her but they didn't like to miss breakfast.

"Guys, why is there a mess of pizza boxes and soda bottles in the living room?" The angry leader of CroRo said, acid evident in her voice.

"We ordered take-out!" Queen said, nervous.

"I know that, but why hasn't it been cleaned? Hm?" Joker asked narrowing her eyebrows and crossing her arms.

"Because we fell asleep." KnytH and 2P stated, leaving Joker to sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Okay then, but you guys have to clean it up or no mash potato and cookies later." Joker smirked as her dongsaeng's faces went from relieved to disappointment. Laughing Joker left them and went back to her cooking.

"Darn, unnie is a killjoy!" 2P whined as they picked up the garbage and threw them in a garbage bag.

"Well, it is kind of our fault." Queen said sighing.

"Yeah," KnytH agreed.

DING DONG (Ring Ding Dong :P) the doorbell went as 2P was forced to get the door in a game of rock-paper-scissors. Checking the security camera thing the maknae opened the door with a big smile, welcoming her guest.

"RENCE?!" The other two girls exclaimed surprised as they gave their childhood friend a hug.

"Hey dongsaeng! Long time no see! So you will now be called Phantom as I heard." Joker laughed hi-fiving the younger boy.

"Hey dongsaengs and noonas! So. . .This is where we'll be living?"  Phantom asked looking around the dorm, nodding to himself.

"Yep," They answered him.

"Cool! Do I get to meet Sunny? Or Hyuna?" He asked excited.

"Who knows~!" Joker grinned with Queen as they set the table, "Aye, it's time to eat!". The 4 girls of CroRo and their new sub-group member Phantom ate breakfast in a happy atmosphere.

  

 

    Later in the day, CroRo's sub-group, One Side had already begun their practice for their debut. Phantom who practiced back in the Philippines was all ready. So 2P, Joker, and Phantom were busy with their schedule at CUBE Entertainment.

"Anneyounghase yo oppas!" 2P and Joker exclaimed seeing BEAST, they bowed still.

"Anneyounghase yo dongsaengs!" BEAST said smiling, they noticed a boy with them so they rose their eyebrows in confusion.

"Neh, 2P-ah, whose the guy?" Gikwang asked curious.

"He's our sub-group member, Phantom!" 2P introduced her other oppa, Phantom who nervously smiled and bowed.

"Anneyounghase yo sunbaes." He said.

"Anneyounghase yo," BEAST said. They both had a few minutes to spare so they talked to catch up, but Joker noticed something. 'What's wrong with Yoseob-oppa? He usually talks a lot. . .' She thought worriedly glancing at Yoseob who stood quietly as if in deep thought.

"Joker-ah, you okay now?" Junhyung asked smiling.

"Hm? Ah, yeah! Sorry about that oppa. . ." Joker said smiling sadly.

"It's okay, just as long as your okay." He said patting her head.

"Ya oppa!" Joker pouted trying to pry off his hands from her head, "Why do you have to be taller than me~?!" She sulked laughing with him.

"Because I'm older than you~! And I'm a guy!" Junhyung said chuckling. The two didn't notice that a pair of eyes watched them painfully.

'Maybe it's better this way?' Yoseob asked himself frowning, he always denied his feelings for his dongsaeng Joker, but now that he realized it after seeing her with Junhyung, hugging. When he saw that he felt a big PANG in his heart, he realized that he liked her for a while, he wished that it was him comforting and hugging Joker. . .