WGM With A Twist And Good News

Fighting This Battle

 We Got Married decided to have twist for their new couples. The next time they will have a meeting and game, who ever loses will break-up (Also because having too many couples costs a lot).

(A/N: I decided against the making a chapter for each couple, sorry guys. . .^^'  Bold-English)

 BEAST and CroRo have been busy for their new albums. BEAST have already been planning for their new album "Shock" and CroRo with their new album "Break It Up", since the chairman was so kind he decided to let them work even harder for the making of "Trial" music video, Korean version.
 

 Dao le ming tian ni jiu li kai wo shen bian dao le ming tian du zi xiang liu xing xu yuan

"Yoboseyo?" Joker answered tiredly.

"Honey?"

"Mom?!" Joker exclaimed shocked.

"Yes, honey. Is it alright with you if your sister will stay with you for a few months? She'll be there on Sunday, 1:40pm, Flight 105."

"U-uhm, yeah."

"Thanks honey, bye." And the call ended, Joker sighed and whispered to herself, "Love you too. . ."

Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry
Naega naega naega meonjeo
Nege nege nege ppajyeo
Ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby
Shawty Shawty Shawty Shawty
Nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo
Sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo
Naega michyeo michyeo baby

Sorry Sorry Answer played.

"Yoboseyo?" She said yet again.

"Dear?" A manly voice asked.

"Dad?! Daddy~!" Joker sang, she knew that it was VERY childish but she didn't care. She was always a child at heart.

"Dear~!" He copied, chuckling.

"So, what's up?" Joker asked, laughing.

"Checking up on you and your brother wants to talk to you,"

"Oh my! The Kyle wants to speak to ME?! Just kidding~!"

"Hey! What's wrong if I want to talk to my noona? And plus, can I come over and stay for a few months? I heard Lorri's going too!" A young boy-ish voice said.

"Oh, you sure you've understood the arts of the Korean language, my student? Your master, will wait for your skills! Ho ho ho! And yeah, I guess so." Joker kidded around.

"Awesome! Bye! Here's dad, love you!"

"Love you too!" 

"So how have you been feeling? Are you eating well?" 

"I'm good, and yes dad, I'm eating well, I do most of the cooking so that we can eat healthy!"

"That's my girl~!"

"How are you guys doing over there?"

"We're doing great! Oh, and when you pick up your brother on Sunday, 2:50pm, and Flight 504, you'll have some surprises!"

"That's good! Surprises?! Aw, tell me~!"

"Nuh-uh, you'll find out soon. I've got to go now, dear. Sorry,"

"Dad~! Oh, sure. It's okay! Bye bye dad, love you."

"Love you too, dear." And the line died. Joker chuckled and left her room to tell her dongsaengs the news.

    Recently, her hair was dyed dirty blonde and cut punk-ish for their music video, KnytH had hair extensions and was dyed a light brown , 2P's hair was now much shorter since it stopped at the middle of her neck and was curly with brown ends, and Queen's hair was dyed brown with blond highlights. Phantom now had red hair styled up like a mo hawk, and he was always seen chatting with Hyuna, which earned them a lot of teasing from their friends.

  "KYA~!!!" Queen squealed quite, loudly. If I may say so. She was jumping up and down while squealing, even 2P was joining her parade in jumping. KnytH who just came out of her room as well, stared at them incredulously like her unnie, Joker. Joker sighed and chuckled as she walked towards the two with KnytH following behind. 

"Aigoo, what happened?" Joker asked curiously.

"Omo, omo, omo, unnie~!!!" Queen squealed again as she held Joker's hands and bounced around like a bunny, with Joker following with no choice and smiling.

"So. . .I'm guessing something good happened?" 

"Something GREAT happened!" 2P exclaimed happily.

"What is it?" KnytH asked.

"Well, which one? There are two different but good news!" 

"The first one?"

"Hyunseung asked me out on a date!!!" Queen screamed in joy as she continued bouncing around the living room like a bunny. Joker and KnytH clapped and congratulated her.

"And the second?" They asked.

"Oppa and Hyuna are together!" Queen and 2P grinned identically.

"Aren't they already together?" KnytH questioned, very confused.

"Wait, wait, do you mean together together!?!" Joker quickly asked, a smile slowly forming on her face.

"Yes, together together, unnie/umma!" Queen and 2P groaned, their leader was quite slow at these things. But luckily she had them who caught up fast to things. 2P was quite open-minded about things unlike her leader, Joker.

"Oh, that's good news too!" Joker smiled.

"Yeah, finally!" KnytH sighed laughing with everyone.

"Quite so! But Q, you have to tell me the details! Now~!" Joker sang, using her random nickname for Queen. Queen nodded hastily, they both took a seat on the couch to get comfortable, while the two maknaes went to the game room to get out of their boredom of waiting for their unnies.

Flashback. . .

    (Queen's POV)

   I was just sitting in bed surfing through the internet and posting selcas of myself and with CroRo. It was really boring to the max. Or as Joker-unnie would put it, "Boring over-the-top to the extreme!". I know it's in wrong grammar but she does that here and there.

 

            I really hope 2P will confess to Gikwang and vice versa, because I don't see how the very observant maknae can't notice that he likes her back, and yet she thinks he likes me? No, no, no, we're just like brother and sister. And plus, I have my eyes on someone special. . .And that's Hyunseung-oppa, or as he lets me call him. "Seunggie-oppa". He's been quite shy around me somehow, I don't know what's wrong. Was it something I did? I hope not.

      

   One new message!

From: Seunggie-oppa <3

To: Bunny-ah ^o^

  Bunny-ah, please meet me at the rooftop. 

   Yes, Seunggie-oppa calls me bunny. He says he calls me bunny because I remind him of one.

From: Bunny-ah ^o^

To: Seunggie-oppa <3

 Okay, oppa. See ya there!

  I quickly changed into much more decent clothes and checked the mirror to see if I looked alright. I have a new habit of doing this  every time before I meet Seunggie-oppa. I rushed up the stairs to the rooftop and open the door to see him. . .The wind tossed his hair around making him look like a Greek god, like Apollo. He turned to looked at me and smiled, making my cheeks turn red.

 "Bunny-ah, will you go out with me?" He asked after he was inches away. Which I didn't notice.

"W-what?!" I stuttered my face probably looking like a tomato. He was VERY blunt at it.

"O-oh, I-I'm sorry, I take it you don't w-want to," He blushed as he paced around and turned to leave but I stopped him and kissed his cheek.

"Yes," I simply said. We stared at each other and smiled.

Flashback end.