Do I Really?

Fighting This Battle

(A/N: Dedicated to Rain-dongsaengie~! :) And Moon-ah, I'll make another dedication for you~! :D)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Junhyung's POV
 
           I woke up to Dongwoon and Yoseob shaking and shouting at me. I groaned and covered my head with my pillow, these two should give me a break.
 
          "Ah, jinjja! Even Panda-noona (Joker) does that, no wonder you two are married." Dongwoon whined with Yoseob, making me get up gruffly. I was exhausted since we didn't get much sleep last night, as usual. But this time it was worth it, since Jo needed my help because the paparazzi started making random guesses about her older brother. I didn't even know he was her brother, they hugged and stayed close together, she should've been staying close to me! 
 
              You're jealous. A voice in my head said making me jump a little, earning weird looks from the "maknae" and real maknae.
 
                 I-i'm not! Aish, it's her own brother!  I replied back in my head, I slowly got out of my bunk bed and went to do my morning business. Dongjun said that we were gonna visit Jo and the girls, oh and boys... I don't feel comfortable knowing that Jo lives with a guy or guys, sure he has a girlfriend but still. Why am I giving myself a headache now? I should just think more about my feelings, properly.
 
                        I know that I love Joker, but I can't help but think, are these feelings just deep caring like a sibling way? Or are they something else? I just feel like I should always make sure she's happy and safe. I feel upset when she's crying or sad, and I want her to be beside me a lot. When ever she leaves me, it's like a cold winter breeze just blew by me, but when she's with me, she brings me warmth. I don't want that warmth to leave me...What's going on?!
 
                    There's also this other problem, I know that Yoseob loves her too. If I end up being lovers with Joker, Yoseob would be upset, and if I realize I don't really feel the same way for Joker I'd hurt the both of them. Aish, maybe I should just back off for a while? Yeah, maybe I just care a lot for Joker. But in the back of my head, I'm hoping it's not...
 
                  "Ya! Junhyung, hurry up and eat so we can go to my bunny!" Hyunseung shouted from the kitchen. I knew he wanted to see his "bunny" badly, all he ever talks about is her. Joker told me that it's the same thing with Queen. Those two are stuck together like glue, or should I say super glue?
 
                      Besides the 2Kwang and HyunQ couple, there is Dongwoon and his big crush on KnytH, but he's too shy to even hug her or hold her hand. Maybe me, Joker, and Yoseob can play as matchmakers? I'll ask them later.
 
 
KnytH's POV
 
              The BEAST oppa's said they were coming to cheer us up, since the event with Joker-umma and Sean, we're a little crazy. Umma didn't seem to be that cheerful as she always is. We always hate it when that happens, I'm glad that the BEAST-oppa's will help us cheer umma up. But I can't help but remember what happened yesterday with Dong-oppa...
 
Flashback with KnytH (A/N: I know, another flashback, you must be annoyed neh? I'll try to make it short! XD)
 
         I walked towards the theaters where, Dujun-oppa and Dong-oppa are. Umma teased me calling it a date with two guys, then she started ranting about a couple and so on so far. Aigoo...Well, I quickly walked so I wouldn't have to deal with the cold weather, the movies have heaters right? They better have. I finally arrived at the movies when I only saw Dong-oppa standing there with his head face down. Wonder what's up?
 
                 I also have been feeling a bit strange around Dong-oppa, because when ever we're together I always heat up and act more girlier. My heart then beats more rapidly and my stomach feels weird. Jeez, it sounds like a line from a romance novel. Could I be in love with Dongwoon? Besides, I'm not into the whole love thing business. Or am I?
 
                    "Dong-oppa," I called out to him, in a loud voice but only audible to him since I was just a few feet in front of him. He looked up at me and smiled. I choked on nothing, he looked so cute doing that. Ah! I-I cant think that way! Snap out of it Hana!
 
                       "Hana? Hana? Hana!" Dongwoon said waving his hand in fron of my face. I blinked at him there's somethign bothering him.
 
                            "Oh, sorry, oppa." I smiled at him waving it off, he stared at me for a few seconds before shrugging and smiling as well. I'm glad he doesn't ask too much questions. We walked into the movies until I noticed that Dujun wasn't here.
 
                             "Oppa, where's Dujun?" I asked him, Dujun was supposed to be here too. I feel awkward, it's kind of like a date now. Wait, Queen-unnie might have something to do with this. She's always trying to set me up with Dongwoon, and it doesn't help that Umma is too. Aish! But I can't help but feel happy when ever I'm alone with Dongwoon, he makes me laugh and smile, he even helps me prank maknae and my unnies and his hyungs. I'm at it again, it seems Mr. Son Dongwoon, I can't get you out of my head.
 
                               "He said he had some business he had to attend to, he's sorry and he'll hang-out with us again some other time." Dongwoon stated getting our tickets not even glancing at me. But then suddenly he took my hand and smiled at me, his cheeks were slightly pink. I blushed at the sudden contact. I just realized something.
 
                                                             Son Dongwoon... I fell for you hard.
 
                                 "Ah, arasso." I said quietly, staring at our interwined hands, I couldn't help but smile and hold his hand tighter. He looked down at me smiling at our hands and grinned before pulling me into the theater.
 
                                  "Let's go~!" He sang before we were enveloped into darkness. I blinked, how are we gonna find our seats if it's this dark?! A tight squeeze in our hands, alerted me.
 
                                   "Found our seats," Dongwoon whispered right by my ear, making me shiver and choke. He was so close that I could hear him breathing, I nodded to let him know I heard him. We walked to our seats in the back where it was just us.
 
                                  The movie turned out to be a horror movie, and Dongwoon would scream with all the girls when ever the ghost appeared. I laughed at him, it was actually cute to see him do that. He held my hand tighter each time and I would do the same, but not out of fear. Ha! I laugh at the face of horror movies! Sometimes... Well it reminds me of when me, maknae, umma, and unnie would watch horror movies. It's pretty hilarious to see, since Umma would scream so high pitched, and Unnie would too but not as high pitched.
 
                     I think I should confess. But when? Yeah, I should after the movie. Greaaattttt, the movie finished pretty quick. We exited the theaters and headed to some cafe to get warm. We were walking still hand in hand. He suddenly stretched his scarf and put it around my neck, so it was wrapped around both of our necks. He probably thought I was cold since I didn't bring a scarf.  I think this is the right moment, I should just keep it simple.
 
                      "Oppa," I said stopping, he stopped too, he turned around and gave me a confused face with a slight pout. I blushed and choked, again.
 
                   "Dae~?" He asked grinning, making me feel warm. Damn it...
 
                "Mr. Son Dongwoon, I fell for you hard." I simply said, my face was red and I turned away so he couldn't see my expression. Then suddenly I felt even warmer, he hugged me tighter, I hugged back smiling.
 
                      "I love you too, Hana." He said grinning so widely, "I'm now the happiest man on Earth~!" He said childishly before taking off the scarf and running around while twirling. Aigoo, he looked like a little kid, but he is a kid inside. He then suddenly glomped me again.
 
                 "I shall shout the news to my hyungs! Their gonna regret saying I'm a coward!!!" Dongwoon shouted, he held put our foreheads together and kissed me. It was a short kiss, but still meaningful. We smiled together and headed to the cafe.
 
Flashback end~!
 
                 "We're here!" Yoseob shouted, me, Umma's siblings, unnie, and maknae were already awake but Umma was still sleeping. She has such a weak body because she's always so stressed. Then suddenly someone wrapped their arms around my small waist and placed their head on my shoulder. I chuckled, already knowing who it was.
 
                "Goodmorning yeobo~!" Dongwoon sang kissing my cheek, making me blush slightly. When did he get so touchy?! Aigoo...
 
               "Morning, oppa." I laughed again.
 
               "OMO, YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY TOGETHER?! SINCE WHEN?! YA DONGWOON WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" Yoseob practically screamed, everyone looked towards us. I swear I heard Junhyung say, "Now I don't need to play matchmaker.". 
 
              "Since yesterday," Me and Dongwoon said together, smirking. Everyone's jaws literally dropped.
 
             "That's a good way to catch flies," Joker umma said chuckling, finally up. She looked alright now, better than last night, "And... CONGRATS MY DONGSAENGIE~!" She grinned giving me a thumbs up and winking at Dongwoon, well they are like siblings.
 
              "Hey don't forget us!" Kikwang pouted holding up his interwined hands with 2P. I'm guessing they also got together yesterday.
 
             "Aigoo~ So I'm the only one who doesn't have a boyfriend?" Umma pouted hugging Yoseob from behind him on the couch, her head was rested on top of his head. Me and everyone except Yoseob and Junhyung stared at her, if only she knew. I thought she'd be less, naive when we got older, but I guess it didn't really vanish.
 
         "Hey Yoseob-hyung and Junhyung-hyung are available~!" Dongwoon teased the trio. Junhyung and Joker glared at him, while Yoseob pretended to be Joker's boyfriend.
 
               "Jagiya~!" Yoseob made kissy faces, making Joker give him a weird look before laughing and pinching his cheeks. Junhyung just stayed quiet. Aish, umma.
 
                   "So...Oppa didn't really get to meet you guys did he?" Joker said staring at her brother Sean. Sean blinked then laughed.
 
                "Yeah, I forgot to ask you about it." He said, patting her head making her pout. Umma then introduced her siblings to the rest of BEAST. They couldn't stop cooing over her sister, Lori.
 
                "Ya, Woonie! I thought you said this before, 'I love her but I'm scared of rejection, I don't want to lose her'. You looked like you were going to cry!" Joker laughed along with everyone except the victim. Dongwoon just pouted at her as he whined, they both teased each other with Joker winning. Lori, Sean, and Kyle went to the mall, to buy gifts and what not.
 
                       Everything's better now...I hope we can stay like this for a a long time....