What Is This Feeling?

Fighting This Battle

    News had hit that there will be new "We Got Married" couples from Crowned RoyalZ, BEAST, 4Minute and MBLAQ. Netizens are curious and commenting non-stop about this sudden revelation. It's been weeks now since CroRo's sub-group, One Side, had debuted successfully. Phantom had gotten a lot of attention now since he debuted with his childhood friends and he now lives with CroRo even though it might be awkward, they all treat each other like siblings. 

Here are comments from netizens. . .

"Who do you think would be the best pair if it was BEAST and CroRo?"

"KnytH and Dongwoon!!!"

"Yoseob and Joker!!!"

"Hyunseung and Queen!"

"Gikwang and 2P!"

"No no no~! 2P and Dongwoon!"

"Junhyung and Joker!"

"No! Leaders! Dujun and Joker!"

"How about Hyuna and Junhyung!"

"Sohyun and Dongwoon~! Maknae power!"

"Phantom and Hyuna <3"

"Gayoon and Yoseob," 

"If it were MBLAQ and CroRo or 4Minute, my all time favorites would be Joker and Seungho and Hyuna and Lee Joon, plus Mir and 2P <3 <3 <3 Kekekekeke~!"

"Mine would be G.O and KnytH! XD"

"Nah~ My all time is Hyuna and Phantom!!! Their so cute together~!"  

"Hahaha~!" Joker laughed at the comments. She also didn't know who would be paired with who, since the WGM (We Got Married) cast wanted to keep it a secret until the day the three groups were to meet up.

"Who do you think will end up with who?" 2P and Queen asked excited. 2P hoped that'd she'd be paired with her crush, Gikwang. She's admired him before they met, and once getting to know him she fell hard for him but she thinks that he likes her unnie, Queen. But there's something that she doesn't know. . .

  "Aigoooo~ I hope I can end up with either Lee Joon, Mir, or Hyunseung!" Queen sighed happily. But deep inside her heart she shad deep feelings for her one and only oppa, Hyunseung. She always thought that his voice was mesmerizing and the way he dances hypnotizes her that she just stops thinking for a while. Yes, I believe she is in love with Hyunseung, but she just denies it and thinks it's just a BIG crush.

  "But what if you get someone you least like?" KnytH playfully teased the dazed Queen who immediately glared at the teasing dongsaeng. KnytH was a kind of person who wasn't really into the romance thing, though she did like a few guys here and there, but she wasn't really into it unlike the maknae and her unnies.

"Ya! Killjoy~!" Queen sulked as Joker sighed and tried to comfort her crestfallen dongsaeng. The two maknaes just laughed but stopped when their Queen-unnie had a dangerous glint in her eye that said watch-out-when-Joker-unnie's-not-here kinda look, making them gulp and wish that their Joker-unnie didn't have to leave them.

"Aigooo, I should get going for my next schedule, mianhe dongsaengs. There are some left-overs in the fridge if you want them and call me if you need something or if theres an emergency. Queen-ah, your in charge." Joker said as she headed out the dorm smiling. Phantom was hanging out with BEAST since he couldn't hang-out with any guys at their dorm. And BEAST had a day off except for Junhyung though because the two of them are still promoting the Journal music video and fortunately it was the last day of promotions.

"Nooooo~!!!" KnytH and 2P whined at the now closed door, they turned around slowly to see a smirking Queen.

"Since I'm in charge you two should continue your chores~!" She said grinning as the two frowned and pouted. Queen then set for her room.

 

Hey! I’m gonna tell about this, this story about “love” of men

Yeah Yeah My baby baby

Hot Times nae ga neo reul nun ddeul ddae All my life time o jik neo man ga jyeo do dwae

"Yoboseyo? (Hello for phones)" Queen asked.

"Oh u-uhm, anneyoung dongsaeng!" A shy Hyunseung said through the phone, a few snickers and chuckles were heard in the background but Queen just ignored them.

"Anneyoung Hyunnie-oppa!"

"H-how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good, what about you?"

"Same, uhm hey do you like anyone?"

"Y-yeah,"

"Oh. . .Okay, I-I gotta go now, bye take care!" And that's it. Queen sighed and stared at her phone, whenever she heard his voice she always felt like butterflies were flying all around her stomach. 'It's probably just because I'm nervous. . .Yeah! I get nervous! W-wait for what reason?! Besides him being, really cute and sweet. . .' Queen thought dazing up at her ceiling, laying on her bed.