Wake Up and Smile

Fighting This Battle

 

Walking endlessy in this clouded paradise, where is it's end? Should I continue walking? Oh, there is a bright light, should I walk towards it?

 

               Days turned into weeks, and weeks turned into months. Everyone was bothered by the news articles everywhere:

 

               Leader of CrownedRoyalZ still hasn't woken up yet!

 

               Wake up, Hyeo Na!

 

               Fans cry for leader, Hyeo Na of CrownedRoyalZ. Gifts come in the hundreds. 

 

 

Everyone has been on their toes in anxiety, it was killing them. 

               A plain white room with a single hospital bed, where Hyeo Na laid. Hee Young as usual was watching over her; staring out of the window. The rooms color was becoming annoying to her. When was all this going to end? She was eating less and less, skipping practices and becoming more moody.

 

               A knock on the door alerted her of someone entering the room, she turned her head slightly to see that Hana and Chang Mi had come. The two of them gave their leader longing looks before Hana sighed, "Maknae, we have to go to the Cube Entertainment mini-concert, you know? Umma would be upset if she found out you skipped that and practices.".

 

               Hee Young gave them a sigh and noddded. Gathering her things she gave Hyeo Na's hand a small squeeze and a small smile, as did Chang Mi and Hana. Upon arriving, they were put through the usual hair, make-up and so and so. The coordis could only give them small smiles, knowing all too well what was upsetting them now a days. BEAST had been acting the same, all melancholy. They had found out why Junhyung was unaware of what happened during the incident, giving half-hearted congratulations, except Yoseob. He had been angered with how Junhyung gave up so easily, finding someone new so fast. Yoseob knew that it would hurt Hyeo Na, as she was still unsure of her feelings for Yoseob because deep inside her she loved Junhyung as well. She was pushing that thought away and denying it to herself, but Yoseob knew she loved Junhyung even thought it pained him.

 

 

               "Oppa~ Wae you look so sad? Hyeo Na's in a coma, so don't worry too much. You have me~" Hara cooed to Junhyung with a bright smile, holding his hand in hers. Upon hearing that CrownedRoyalZ snapped, and BEAST could only watch in despair.

 

               "Excuse me? What did you just say?" Chang Mi asked Hara, in a menacing tone. Her glare full of firey anger, gave Hara chills down her back.

 

               "W-what?" 

 

               "I said, what did you just say?!" Chang Mi shouted at her, a huge glare upon her face. Junhyung just bowed his down in shame. 

 

               "I can't belive you actually loved Hyeo Na, you have the guts to find someone like that to replace her?" Hana asked, venom lacing her voice. She shook her head disppapointedly at him.

 

               "W-what?!" Hara stuttered flustered, she heard that they were nice but, it seems they were wrong.

                               "You, how dare you say not to worry too much over the fact that Hyeo Na's in a come? Who gave you the right to say things like that so carefree?" Hee Young questioned calmly, yet you could sense the blazing anger radiating off her. People who were there stood frozen in their places, the hairs at the back of their necks stood. 

               "I-i--"

                "Just shut up, will you?" Chang Mi said with a roll of her eyes as she walked away. Hyunseung who was worried about her followed after.

 

                 "And you, Junhyung," Hana said grabbing the attention of Junhyung who raised his head and faced the two, "I thought you really loved her, were you just using her to please yourself? What's worse is that she fell in love with you as well." She said before walking off as well.

 

                 "Don't see her when she wakes up and don't visit her. You don't deserve her," Hee Young stated glaring at him before she too walked off. Junhyung sighed frusstrated and slammed his fist against the nearest wall as he broke down on the floor.

 

               "O-oppa?" Hara asked, tears b her eyes. She had mixed feelings about the whole ordeal, she didn't know whether to feel jealous that Junhyung loved Hyeo Na and she did too or to feel guilty and lost that Hyeo Na was in a coma which is hurting Junhyung. 

 

               "You're in some big trouble now, huh?" Dujun sighed ruffling his hair as he sat beside Junhyung. He was really upset that s were all depressed, and Yoseob and Junhyung were on not so good terms for now.

 

               "You think so?" Junhyung chuckled darkly, staring up. 

 

               "How's your hand?" Dujun asked him noticing that his hand was starting to turn purple-ish from where he punched the wall.

 

               "It's. . . Fine." Junhyung sighed, rubbing his fist, it wasn't fine. It hurt like hell. 

 

               What was happening to everyone? Feelings were messed up, relationships were ending and starting. New faces were appearing or new rivals. A voice trapped inside one's unconsciousness, a silent hurting, longing and frustration reaching it's limit.  

 

              "Annyeonghase yo, we're CrownedRoyalZ! We'd like to dedicate this song to our missing leader, who we love very much. She's gone through a lot, she protected our maknae risking her own life, she'd always do her best to cheer us up when we were down, so we'd like to hope that she's having sweet dreams. Umma, we miss you, saranghae~" The three members of CrownedRoyalZ said taking turns, they started to sing a song that they knew their umma would love. 

 

             "We will be singing a song our leader wrote for us, Wake Up and Smile." Hee Young said before Dongwoon started playing the piano and some other band players came. A soft, serene and innocent sound played, it was sweet for the ears. 

 

I know we go through rough times

You want to think the pain is just a nightmare,

But when you wake up it's reality.

Just keep your head held high.

             Hana rapped with her charistmatic vocals. They remembered the time Hyeo Na was screaming because of a nightmare. 

 

                "NO! NO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" A high pitched scream could be heard, as the figure sat up and clutched her head.

 

You can't help but cry about this

Darling, it's okay to cry.

I'm your shoulder you can lean on,

So don't be sad. Cheer up, aye?

             Hee Young rapped with her powerful voice. Remembering the moments she relied on them.

 

             "Hyeo Na, it's alright. It's me, Hee Young! You're safe." Hee Young softly said, Hyeo Na slowly let her hands fall and hugged the smaller girl. 

 

 

I want you to be happy even when I'm gone,

To bring laughter and joy to loved ones.

I want that when you wake up,

You'll smile.

 

Wake up and smile~ Even though it's storming outside.

Smile, smile, smile it's not always storming.

Days can get brighter,

So just wake up from the nightmare, and face sweet dreams~

             Chang Mi sang with her soothing vocals of charisma that captured you in a sweet daze. She remembered all the moments they had, the sweet silly ones to the hearbreaking sad ones. They were always there for each other. Before they could finish the last chorus they all broke down crying, along with the fans. 

 

             "CrownedRoyalZ fighting!!!" The fans screamed, raising fanboards and some crying.

 

             "Khamsamida everyone, khamsamida." Hana said softly with her mic. The other Cube idols and staff all huddled onto stage and hugged the three girls; holding hands they gave a deep bow. 

 

             "Finish the song~" The fans chanted smiling. The three girls looked at each other with a smile and nodded. Umma, we hope you can hear us.

 

 

I want you to wake up and smile,

Don't stay stuck in a nightmare 'cause I need you.

You're laughter and smiles and every bright thing,

That bring me to do the same.

 

Times will come when the storm will get exhausting,

And you feel like giving up.

So as I sing this to you,

Wake up and smile~

 

             Somewhere, a figure watched the live mini-concert on their tv with a soft smile. 

 

             I heard you. . .