Wake Up Already!

Fighting This Battle

 

Hee Young's POV
 
                 I watched through my tears as umma was pulled into the ambulance quickly. I quickly shoved my way through and jumped in, ignoring everyone. The doctors then quickly shut the door, I took a look outside to see Kikwang helping Yoseob up and bringing him to the van, Hana was helping Hyunseung with unnie because she was still crying, and Dongwoon was no where in sight probably in the car already. I then turned back to look at my umma who had her eyes shut close but there was a serene expression, and if you looked closely you could see a small smile. 
 
               Umma, you must be happy that you saved me huh? Even if it might---No it won't take your life. It won't! IT JUST WONT! Right umma? . . . I thought as I held her cold hand while tears streamed down my face. I thought back to the last expression of Hyeo Na, she was smiling. That was always her way of saying, "Maknae~ It's gonna be okay!". Her way of saying okay, but are things really okay
 
                  We then arrived at the hospital where things became a blur and the next thing I knew I was forced to let go of her hand and watch her being rolled into the Emergency Room. A nurse escorted me to sit down, and I collapsed onto the chair and stared blankly at my hands which had blood, her blood. I could faintly hear the reporters asking for entry and the flashing of the cameras blinded me.  
 
                  "Recently, Crowned RoyalZ's leader Min Hyeo Na or "Joker" was rushed to the ER just a few minutes ago. It is stated that a car had run her over in their company's parking lot while her and fellow group members: Cho Chang Mi, Kim Hana, and Kim Hee Young and B2ST members, Lee Kikwang, Son Dongwoon, Jang Hyunseung, and Yang Yoseob were heading home. The police have immediatley arrested the suspect who was actually a fan. More information will be given next time on KBS News!"  I listened to the news report being given on the television that was hung up. New travels fast huh? I chuckled darkly. They didn't say that wretched girl's name.
 
                    "Maknae!" I heard unnie and Hana exclaimed as they hugged me tight. We stayed like that as the boys just stood there not knowing what to do. Yosoeb was sitting on the floor leaning on the wall after pounding on the wall, his usual cheery eyes turned hollow and lifeless. The ER sign had finally turned off, and we all turned our heads to see a doctor coming out with a neutral face. 
 
No one could speak at first until the doctor sighed making us all alarm. I swear my heart had stopped that moment.
 
            "Min Hyeona, is in stable condition," The doctor stated making all of us sigh in relief. "But she is in a coma and we do not know when she will wake up or if she will." He continued, making our hopes go down the drain. Killjoy. . .
 
             "C-can we see her now?" Hana asked after taking a deep breath. 
 
            "Yes, you may." The doctor said and gave us her room number. We all rushed to her room but stopped at the door, just staring at it. 
 
Yoseob's POV
 
                 I don't get it. Why her and not me? HUH?! Hyeo Na, you have to wake up soon. . . We stood there for moments just staring at her room door, where Min Hyeo Na lied on a hospital bed, unconscious, and in a coma. . . I suddenly remembered the time when she, Junhyung, and I had argued about who would open the door. That was a happy moment. . . A precious one. Tears then threatened to pour out. I took a deep breath and opened the door, just letting it open wide revealing Hyeo Na just laying there peacfully. 
 
                 I took one step, then another, and then I ran to her side and held her hand with my two hands. Her hand was way colder than usual. It broke me apart. Everyone slowly piled in and Hee Young-ah held Hyeo Na's other hand with a depressed look upon her face. She was just laying there with a small smile, her smiles. I thought of all the smiles she had on, everyday. 
 
Min Hyeo Na. . .
 
A girl who loves all her friends with all her heart. . .
 
A girl who had to grow up at a young age. . . .
 
A girl who showed every living thing gently and caringly. . .
 
A girl who always put her friends and family above herself. . .
 
A girl. . .
 
A girl . . . .
 
A girl who stole Yang Yoseob's heart. . .
 
A girl who is everything to him. . .
 
I smiled softly while tears fell, as I held on to her unresponsive hand tightly like it would disappear any moment. 
 
["Your his noona?!"
 
"Dae! We met when he came for a tour in the Philippines." ] 
 
                                                                                          ["Dae, because I feel awkward with them, except a few."]
 
["Ya oppa!" Joker pouted trying to pry off his hands from her head, 
"Why do you have to be taller than me~?!" She sulked laughing with him. 
"Because I'm older than you~! And I'm a guy!" Junhyung said chuckling. 
The two didn't notice that a pair of eyes watched them painfully.]
 
                                                                                                  ["So. . .Were all the new couples. . .Congratulations I guess!" ]
 
["Let me guess, the other members are not around and are busy hanging out with my dongsaengs?"
"Look who's talking!"]
 
                                                                                                [ "That's a good way to catch flies," ]
 
                    All of those are good memories of her, from the first time we met and to recently. The door opened fiercely by Dujun who had just arrived, he looked at all of our faces before staring at Hyeo Na laying down. He staggered a bit before letting a few tears drop, Dongwoon hugged him crying and Dujun hugged back crying as well. Everyone's here but. . . Where the hell is Junhyung? I know he loves Hyeo Na too, shouldn't he be here?

No One's POV

          Junhyung had just finished a date with Goo Hara of KARA, and immediatley went to bed after. Ahh~ What a good day~ He thought.
 
How wrong he was. . .