Radio Guesting and Surprises Part 2

Fighting This Battle

 

     Joker walked slowly into the building with her disguise into CUBE Entertainment for her solo music video with Junhyung, a song she wrote when she was younger and sad, Journal. When she wrote it she cried, she was in so much confusion and pain emotionally that sometimes she thought of committing suicide and so on, but she didn't want to sadden the people that cared for her. She was always depressed in her early years of elementary, some called her a loner and a bully because she was quite cold to some people and she'd bully people who would hurt her best friend. She was what you would call a tomboy, but she was straight! Joker had always cried whenever she saw a happy family, she longed for that feeling deep inside of her, the feeling of a happy family, love. She still feels sad looking at happy families, still wishing she could have a memory of that. But sadly she only had a few. She remembered her last words to her parents when she left for Korea. . .

 "I've always wanted to tell you guys this. I wanted you to know that ever since you guys fought, you put me through so much pain, that I almost committed suicide. I didn't even knew if you guys loved me or not, because I couldn't decipher the truth from a lie because I was blinded by my dream and my love for you guys even through the pain I was in, you didn't know that I was a loner when I was young did you? No, you didn't. When you have the courage to talk to me and tell me the real truth, I'll be waiting. Goodbye."  Those were her exact words that she said to her parents. It might sound harsh but she wanted to tell them that for years, and so far she hasn't received a singe call telling her that they want to tell her the truth, so she just tried forgetting about it when she was around her friends, so she wouldn't worry them, especially her dongsaengs of CroRo. She loved her dongsaengs too much, that she didn't want them worrying about her too much.
 

   Joker suddenly halted in her walk, she noticed that she was almost late because she was in deep thought so she ran to the studio and arrived on time thanks to her running. Everyone watched as she panted on her knees, then smile up at them with everyone returning the smile.

 "Anneyounghase yo sunbae, let's work hard to make this music video great. Hwaiting! (Fighting)" Joker raised her fist and smiled at her sunbae, Junhyung. Who in return did the same, "Hwaiting!" he said as well.

  And so they started filming the room part, starting first with the happy scene. Joker was playing the piano with a wide smile and Junhyung sat beside her with a smile, the next was of her laughing in his arms as though he caught her when they were fooling around, and the last with her in between Junhyung's legs and his arms wrapped around her shoulders on the window sill with contented smiles. The sad part came, and the first scene was with Joker playing the piano with tears running down her face and Junhyung looking out the window as he sat on the window sill with a face that looked angered, the second scene was of them arguing with angry faces and Joker crying, and the last scene was of Joker being slapped by Junhyung, she was sitting on the floor while holding her red cheek and crying then Junhyung stormed out of the 'room'. It took them around 6-8 hours just to finish the first part of the film (Not including the lunch break).  

   Now it was around 1am, Joker and Junhyung were exhausted for the day, so they decided to have a walk to their dorms that were in the same building surprisingly, they never knew until the two groups bumped into each other in the elevator. Junhyung and Joker were just chatting and laughing, just having a great time talking to each other, getting closer. . .

  "Hey hobae, you know you can call me 'oppa'. " Junhyung smiled while chuckling as he pat her on the head, making Joker pout and slap his hands playfully.

  "Okay, then you can call me something other than hobae, oppa." Joker laughed as she stressed the word oppa. Junhyung laughed along and nodded agreeing.They chose to use the stairs instead of the elevator so they could talk more, but Joker saddened when she saw a small family passing by them laughing with big genuine smiles plastered on their faces. Joker couldn't help but think back about her past, making her frown and halt.

"Joker-ah? You okay?" Junhyung worriedly asked the suddenly sad girl beside him. He noticed that she looked like she was about to cry, so he hugged her. Just like that. Joker then sobbed onto his chest as Junhyung said comforting words to her and rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.

"You said you'd never leave me! Why?! Why couldn't you smile like them?! Why didn't you help me?!" She cried in his embrace, she hadn't cried like this in front of anyone, until now.

"Shhhh, it's okay. I won't leave you, I will stay with you even if you don't want me to. I'll never leave your side." Junhyung softly said, 'Because I. . .I like you a lot and I hate seeing you like this. I want to make you happy, with that smile of yours that I adore, the one thing that got me attracted to you the first time we met. . .' He thought. Joker's cries then became quiet after a few minutes, Junhyung checked her face  and saw that she had fallen asleep, her lips frowning, and her eyebrows pursed in anger. He wanted to see her smile in her sleep, he softly kissed her forehead, and as if it was magic Joker's frowning lips twitched upwards ever so slightly, making Junhyung smile. He gently carried her bridal style, but before he started up the stairs, he swore he heard footsteps above, like there was someone watching them the whole time. But he shrugged it off and went up the stairs and stopped at Crowned RoyalZ's dorm floor, he managed to ring the doorbell, and a few minutes later a very sleepy looking KnytH opened the door and helped Junhyung get her on her bed. Before Junhyung left the CroRo dorm, he noticed a sleeping Queen on the couch, a sleeping in an awkward position on the floor 2P, pizza boxes and soda bottles scattered around the living room. Junhyung chuckled knowing that when Joker would wake up she would lecture them about it. KnytH bid goodnight to him and closed the door, going back to sleep.

  Junhyung as well went to his dorm quietly and after getting ready to sleep, he finally got to rest after an exhausting but great day.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter and for not updating in a while, my school had a celebration so all of the students had to perform dances, and so the rest of the week was practice, study and so on so far. Now I'm gonna work on the next chapter, bai bai~!)