Can You Wait For Me?---SARANGHAE

Fighting This Battle

 

 
A/N: Yeahh. . .Here's the super super late update, I'm really sorry about it. :/ Good thing it's sem-break so I'm working on having two-three updates today. Agh! I know you hate me for having this really late update. . . TT________TT
A good song to listen to while reading this is Baby Don't Cry by Daesung of Big Bang :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhsiDd4Ezeo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hyeo Na's POV
 
"I love you,"  Is what he said.
 
"M-mwoh? Haha, very funny Seobbie!" I laughed. I mean it would be impossible if he loved me for real, right?
 
"Ya! Min Hyeo Na, I'm serious!" 
 
"Ah! I get it now, I love ya too my bestie!" 
 
              "Ya! Listen to me will you?!" Yoseob he looked agrivated. He grabbed me by the shoulders tightly making me wince a bit at the sudden pressure. Don't tell me he's serious?
 
"I love you Hyeo Na~!" That person said as he hugged me tightly.
 
"Haha, I love you too." I said pecking him on the cheek.
 
               Then suddenly a pretty girl with short black hair and dark eyes came up to us and kissed him on the lips. He let go of me and wrapped his arms around the girl as he continued kissing her. When they were done, my eyes were starting to tear up but I held them back, he looked at me smirking. 
 
                 "Ha! Did you really think I was interested in a relationship with just fluff and without any intimate skinship? What a loser. No wonder you were dumped before, they probably got bored of you!" He said, the girl beside him just smirked at me and hugged him from his side. 
 
              I looked down holding back the tears, my bangs covered my face from being seen making it could cover for my weak looking face. 
 
          "Aw~ Look oppa, the little sweet girly is gonna cry. Boohoo." The girl said with a overly sickly sweet voice that pained my eardrums.
 
             "Ha, ha, ha! You know, I get tired of being kind, you know? Especially to people who don't need it." I said smirking as held my head up high to glare at them. They couldn't hold back their surprise, I mean they thought I was all pure and innocent but that just shows they underestimated me.
 
          "W-what?! You can't hurt me, you're just a little girl." 
 
         "Oh really? My friends say I'm the master at indirect insults and I can hurt you deeply with just words. I can tell you that you're a sad boy who doesn't know what's right and wrong. Bored with his usual life decides to explore, but do you know what happens to people like him?" I stared at him an evil smirk climbing up my lips.
 
        "Tch, it's useless." He said smirking.
 
        "They burn in hell." I said, the girl beside him shuddered at the tone of my voice and usage of the words. "I can practically hurt you two and get away with it you know that?" 
 
The girl shook more, fear evident in her eyes.
 
"W-what?"
 
            "I mean why would they listen to a guy who has a juvenile record? Of course they'd listen to the girl who doesn't have any crime--" I guess I struck a nerve as he punched me in the face, making me fall to the floor.
 
              "Yeah, I found out your little secrets. I shoud've just told that policeman the truth. I saw you steal that girls wallet and that business man's watch." He stared at me in disbelief. I let my bangs cover my eyes but my wide smirk was ever evident.
 
              "So, my last words to you are, run." I said but it was too late because the policeman had come, because while he punched me I had called the police on speed dial. I waved at them with a smile and walked away. That was a secret I'd never tell, I promised myself.
 
  "Y-yoseob. . ." I said in a whisper, I stared at the ground. What do I do?
 
Yoseob's POV
 
             It was rare of her to call me by my name. She seemed to have spaced out. I knew deep inside she had feelings for Junhyung but I could tell she kept on trying to deny it. I remember that Hee Young had told all of us a story about one of ex-boyfriends being a criminal.
 
           I hugged her, and lifted up her chin to stare into these brown eyes that I loved. They always showed such love and affection to almost anything. A reason I fell in love with her, because she always gave everything her all her love and even though she didn't know how to console a crying person but she knew that she had to be there to give them some advice. She always had a way with words, she could make anyone smile, and her laugh made me laugh. She'd always give someone a hug and a smile if they were down which gave some warmth. Her smile was always warm and made me smile as well.
 
           I could probably make a list of reasons why I love her but it wouldn't fit a whole paper. That's why I can always express it through actions. I flashed a true smile and  brought my lips closer to hers. . .
 
         "A-ah," She turned her head away and her eyes looked teary. I sighed feeling defeated. She's probably going to reject me.
 
         "It's alright, I know you love Junhyung even if you try to deny it." I finally said it before turning around to make a leave.
 
           "Bye," Was what I whispered. I could hear her saying something but I was too caught up in trying not to cry out loud until a pair of hands turned me around and I could taste something sweet on my lips. When the sweetness disappeared I opened my eyes to see a smiling Hyeo Na.
 
           "Can you wait for me?" She said softly through a smile but tears wouldn't stop flowing.
 
           "Of course," I whispered before engulfing her in a hug. She then sobbed onto my chest. I knew that she was still sorting out her feelings and worries. She was traumatized by her past and had trouble letting people into her heart.
"M-mianhe, Seobbie," She started quietly her head still buried in my chest, "I j-just need time to---"
 
         I cut her off with a smile and rustled her hair, "It's okay, I know." She stared at me before breaking out into a wide smile and a mutter of thanks before she hugged me and headed towards the car.
 
        I sighed heavily as I watched her walk towards the car but she twirled in the middle of her journey, surprising me but it made me laugh, she had her arms spread out while she twirled and a warm smile was plastered on her face.
 
         "You're so silly sometimes but it just makes me fall more and more in love with you," I whispered to nothing, I watched the sunset fall and when I looked to the car she was there watching the sunset as well. After it passed we both got into the car and started driving away from this secluded place. The night sky was full of stars that twinkled brightly, they reflected on the window. I suddenly felt a sudden weight on my right shoulder and luckily there was a red light, I glanced at Hyeo Na who had fallen asleep on my shoulder with a small smile. I blushed a bit and leaned my head a bit on hers as I continued driving through the cold night.
 
 
~ * ~~ ^ ~~ * ~
 
 
 
                     When we arrived at the complex, I parked the car and was having a mental war on whether to wake her up or not. Nah, I'll just bring her up. I smiled softly and giggled like a highschool girl with a crush as I picked her up and held her bridal style and softly closed the car but not before making sure it was locked.
 
                   I carried her while in the elevator because it was pretty late, I didn't think that anyone would be up at this hour, I mean it was 2 or 3 in the morning! I chuckled when I felt her shift closer to me with a smile.
 
              "Mm. . . Oppa. . Saranghae," She mumbled in her sleep. I froze and my whole face felt hot, I glanced at my reflection to see that I was blushing like crazy.
                       
                     "Nado saranghae, Min Hyeo Na." I grinned before pecking her on the lips. We may not be together yet, but for sure I'm going to completely capture her heart. Junhyung may be a close friend but I love Hyeo Na and no one can stop me from that. 
 
Aishhh! I sound like an obssesive fanboy!
 
I pouted at the thought, I'm not an obssesive fanboy, right?
 
                          When we arrived at the door of her dorm, I somehow managed to take out the extra key (The girls gave it to me and the other BEAST members in case something happened) and opened the door. I slowly passed by each members room and found her room which was conviently open, I stepped into the light room and placed her onto her bed. I tucked her in before giving her one last peck on the forehead, then I heard a soft 'meow' and turned to see her multi-colored cat, Choco Pie, that she saved from the slums. I smiled and pet the the cat before leaving, closing her door, and heading up to my dorm. . . .