Yah! I love you of course.

Fighting This Battle

A/N: Sorry for the really late update, I'll update again either tomorrow or the day after that. This time for sure I will. Fighting! Hope you like this update, it's dedicated to our maknae, FireFeatheredDove! :) 
P.S. I changed the looks of the 4girls. Please give me your opinions on the looks. And if you want you can take a look out their new info, since I changed it. (Chapter 10)

    CLOUD                    MOON                      RAIN                        MIST

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RING.RING.RING
 
(Maknae 2P's POV)
 
Aish, the alarm clock is so annoying. Why do even have to wake up this early?! It's 9am. Yesterday, umma and Sean-oppa were in a "scandal" because the paparazzis thought they were lovers, when their actually siblings. Jinjja, paparazzis are so annoying sometimes. Me and Kikwang-oppa actually went to eat ice cream, yet it seemed like a date...
 
Flashback of yesterdays event (2P and Kikwang)
 
"Heeyoung-ah~! Over here!" Kikwang-oppa shouted waving his hand like mad, he looked so cute doing it. He was by a big cherry blossom tree, that added to the cuteness. It was almost like a scene from a movie.  When I got there, he greeted me with a big smile and a hug.
 
"K-kikwang-oppa?" I stuttered fromt he sudden heat. My cheeks flared up, I pulled up my scarf higher, so he wouldn't see. He froze for a second then pulled away fastly, but I swear I noticed him blush a little. I felt kind of cold, without his arms around me, weird.
 
"A-ah, m-mianhe! That was too sudden!" Kikwang-oppa exclaimed facing the side.
 
"Oppa, it's okay." I said, smiling. He too smiled back once he looked at me again. It was nice to see him smile again, but it was cute to see him stutter. Aigoo...I can't feel like this! He likes Queen-unnie...I wished he liked me instead.
 
"Let's go!" Kikwang-oppa sang, holding my hand and we took off for the ice cream store. We entered the store with big smiles, the cashier greeted us with their welcome greeting and asked us what we wanted. I bet I looked like a little kid right now, staring at all these flavors of ice cream. Not my fault they look so good. I always ordered the Cookies 'n Cream, Knyt-unnie would also order this, while Umma and Queen-unnie would order their favorites.
 
"One Cookies 'n Cream and one Chocolate, please~!" Kikwang-oppa ordered, the cashier nodded getting our ice creams. I blinked at him, how did he know my favorite flavor? I thought he didn't pay attention to me when ever we talk, he always looked like he was daydreaming because he would stare at me for a long time. Honestly, I'm a little jealous of Queen-unnie because she's so pretty, she's good at singing and dancing, lots of guys like her, I don't really care about the other guys but the one guy that I do care about is Kikwang-oppa. He always seems more open and talkative with Moon-unnie, but with me he acts shy and talks a little less, but he still talks.
 
"Dani-ah?" He snapped his fingers in front of me, which woke me from my thoughts. He was holding my ice cream for me while he waited for his.
 
"Oh, sorry Kikwang-oppa. I was just thinking," I said, smiling to shrug off the worried look he had. He smiled back as he handed me my ice cream.
 
"You better hold it before I might eat it," He said winking, making me blush a little. His winks are always so hot and cute at the same time. I don't regret falling in love with him, and even if he loves my best friend, I'll still love him. Though, he might have some complications with Hyunseung-oppa.
 
"Ya~! You can't, mehrong~!" I stuck my tongue out at him, making him chuckle. 
 
"I can, but you might hurt me~!" He pouted, making me laugh. 
 
"Kikwang-oppa you look so ugly~!" I lied smirking. In fact he looked so adorkable, adorable and dorky.
 
"Eh?! Me, ugly? Anniyo~!" Kikwang-oppa whined, we both ended up laughing, The cashier then gave Kikwang his ice cream and we sat at the far corner of the shop. We talked, joked, and played around.
 
"Let's go out! It's night time, we should stroll around in the park, I bet it looks really pretty now!" Kikwang-oppa exclaimed holding my hand again. We then walked around the park, he never let go of my hand. Aigoo, I feel like we're a couple. If only...
 
We then stopped by a bench that was over looking a small lake, the moon shone over it making the place looke beautiful. Kikwang laid my head on his shoulder, which made me nervous but I relaxed into it.
 
"Neh...Heeyoung-ah," Kikwang-oppa mumbled, but I could hear him clearly. I closed my eyes, enjoying this moment, he held my hand tightly as if I were going to walk away.
 
"Hm, Kikwang-oppa?" I asked, waiting for him to continue, but I didn't expect what he would say.
 
"Saranghae yo..." He mumbled, squeazing my hand if any tighter. It was if time stopped, I held my breath in my throat, was this true? Or is he just joking around? Yeah, he must be joking around! He loves Queen-unnie!
 
"Haha, that's really funny, Kikwang-oppa!" I nervously laughed, sitting up properly to stare at him. He flinched when I said those words, he turned to me with a very serious and concentrated face. It was rare of him to do that.
 
"I'm not joking, Dani-ah." 
 
"You must be! Y-yeah, 'cause y-you l-love Q-queen-unnie! This isn't funny anymore, Kikwang-oppa!" I exclaimed, I slipped my hand out of his grasp and tried to wipe away the now falling tears. I just couldn't believe this! He couldn't love me, a girl who isn't pretty, who is just a shadow...
 
"I'm not joking!"
 
"Why?" I asked him staring at him with hope.
 
"Because," He sighed deeply, " You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I know that sounded cheezy but it's true. When you dance, you always smile, it brings me to smile too. When you sing, rap, talk, or even laugh, it's like I'm listening to my favorite song over and over, a song that I never get tired of. I always pay attention to you when you talk, but I kept help but stare too much because you're smile attracts me a lot. I've never felt this way for a girl before, and I hope I don't have to feel this way for another, because I'll be too in love with you. I don't know why you think I love Queen-ah, because she's been the one to help me plan to confess my feelings for you. I always get nervous when ever I'm near you. So...I know you might not return these feelings, but I just wanteed you to know." Kikwang-oppa whispered to me, wiping each tear away with his thumb.
 
"Yah! I love you of course." I smiled, he locked his hands with me holding them tightly.
 
"I love you too..." He grinned before he kissed me full on the lips. It was if I was seeing fireworks, that sounded cheezy too. We pulled away a minute later to breath, we both rested our fore heads together, making our noses touch.
 
"Saranghae pabo," Kikwang-oppa smiled, I smiled back and kissed him, he kissed back. When we were done with our official date, we headed home, smiles on our faces, and our hands locked together. Never wanting to let go of each other, hopefully that won't be, 'till death do us part...
 
Flaskback end.
 
I couldn't help but smile at the memory. I'll never forget his words, or that night. It will forever be in my head. I walked to my "family" with my head held up high. 
 
If my "family" and Kikwang-oppa are here with me through this business, I can hold my head up high, because I can always count on them to be there for me whenever, where ever, and through anything...Saranghae yo Knyt-unnie, Queen-unnie, Umma, BEAST-oppa's, and Kikwang-oppa. Saranghae...