Crowned RoyalZ, who are they?

Fighting This Battle

 The sounds of footsteps dancing, the drips of sweat falling, voices ringing like a melody through the room. Mirrors decorated the walls in front, a CD player in the corner, towels, water bottles, and bags at the side, and a huge word that says 'CUBE'.

  "1. . .2. . .3. . .4. . .5 . . .6. . .7. . .8." The sounds of shoes screeching against the floor, sounded once again. This continued until the sky was painted black. CREAK. The door went as it was opened by a woman who looked in her late teens or early twenties.

 "Change and get ready to had back to the dorm." She ordered, before softly closing the door. Four figures slowly got up and gathered their things. After changing and grudgily getting into their awaiting van. The city lights reflecting on the black van, four figures sleeping with breaths barely audible, and the melody of Super Junior Kyuhyun's "7 Years Of Love" that rang loudly.

 "Girls please wake up, we've arrived." The woman said, awaking the four tired girls who nodded. The five of them entered a tall building into their small apartment. The building wasn't too far from CUBE Entertainment, which was a relief to them.

 The next day at CUBE Entertainment, BEAST was informed that they are to assist an internatiol girl group, Crowned RoyalZ (Crowned, Roya-lz), a four member group that was transferred to CUBE Entertainment. Once their manager left, BEAST members were asking each other, who exactly are Crowned RoyalZ?

 "Who are these Crowned RoyalZ?" Yoseob asked curiously.

"I don't know," Dujun, Junhyung and Hyunseung shrugged.

"I've seen them on English channels sometimes, they just debuted 5 months ago and are still rising in popularity." Dongwoon stated nodding to himself.

"I've heard of them on the radio a few times, they've got some nice songs." Gikwang grinned.

"Aha! Let's search for them on the internet!" Yoseob suggested smiling proud of his great idea. The rest of the members agreed and brought out their laptop. Searching throught the web they found one music video, "Our Youth". The music video was a cheerful and bright concept along with the song. They also listened to Crowned RoyalZ mini-album, "Kingdom".

 Yoseob, Gikwang, Dongwoona and Hyunseung were trying to learn the dance and they were doing good for something new. But they all froze when they heard giggling and chuckling behind them. Four familiar girls, a woman, and their manager stood by the door.

"Anneyoung haseo sunbaenims! Crowned RoyalZ imnida!" (Hello seniors! We are Crowned RoyalZ!) Crowned RoyalZ said bowing or CroRoZ for short.

"Anneyoung haseo, I'm Crowned RoyalZ's manager, Jhoonie." The woman said bowing as well.

"Anneyoung haseo, we are BEAST!" BEAST exclaimed bowing as well with smiles on their faces.

"Here is the new girl group that you'll be guiding, so please take care of them." BEAST's manager Mr.Kim said, the boys of BEAST nodded and the two managers left the groups.

"Anneyoung haseo, I'm Joker the leader of CroRoZ. Nice to meet you," Joker smiled warmly revealing her one dimple. She also waved.

"Anneyoung haseo, I'm Queen the lead vocalist. Nice to meet you too," Queen said smiling shyly, waving slowly.

"Anneyoung haseo, I'm KnytH (knight-h) the lead rapper. Let's become good friends!" KnytH grinned waving.

"Anneyoung haseo, I'm 2P the maknae. Hope we can become great friends!" 2P grinned as well, waving speedily.

"By the way, you don't need to introduce yourselves, we already know your names. Since you really famous!" Joker stated so that she won't tire out the BEAST members who just nodded smiling.

"So. . ." Yoseob sang trying to break the awkward tension.

"Uhm. . ." Joker and KnytH mumbled looking at their maknae with Queen for help.

"Sunbaenims, uh. . .Do you want us to teach you how to dance 'Our Youth'?" 2P asked curiously.

"Please do!" Gikwang exclaimed lightening up.

"Okay!" Queen grinned.

 Then Queen and 2P ended up teaching Hyunseung, Gikwang, and Yoseob  how to dance their song, "Our Youth". While Joker and KnytH chatted and joked with Junhyung, Dujun, and Dongwoon. The awkward tension was immedietly gone once everyone was laughing and having fun.

"Baby talk talk talk to me~! Let me love love love tonight~!" Joker's ringtone went on, she quickly excused herself from the group and went to a corner and answered her phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Noona~! The headlines say your in Seoul!" A bright voice on the other line exclaimed.

"Dongho-ah, yes noona is in Seoul."

"Noona, come visit me and the U-Kiss hyungs! Arasso?" (Okay?)

"Arasso. I'll visit when we can!"

"Yay~! Noona, I have to go now. Bye!"

"Bye bye Dongho-ah, take care!"

"Arasso! You too noona!" And the conversation ended. The BEAST members looked at her confused.

"Dongho of U-Kiss?" Dujun asked.

"Dae. . .?" (Yes) Joker answered puzzled.

"Your his noona?!" Yoseob and Gikwang asked shocked.

"Dae! We met when he came for a tour in the Philippines." She answered.

"Oh," Dongwoon, Yoseob, and Gikwang said.

"How old are you guys anyway?" Junhyung questioned slightly curious.

"19 in Korean age." Joker stated.

"18 in Korean age." Queen and KnytH said.

"17 in Korean age~!" 2P exclaimed grinning as she poked her tongue at her unnie Joker, who playfully glared at her.

"Your all younger than us except for Dongwoon!" Dujun exclaimed.

"Hey! Were just the same age and I'm probably older than Joker-ah! Right? Because my birthday is on June 6." Dongwoon argued, Joker just blinked and sighed.

"Mianhe Dongwoon-sunbae, my birthday is on May 30." Joker stated. 2P and KnytH teased their leader for being old while she glared and Dongwoon's hyungs playfully .

 BEAST and CroRoZ continued to talk and laugh together making them bond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 What will happen in the next chapter?

 Will their relationships turn sour or sweet?

 Or will they meet new idols?

Find out in the next chapter! (which will be posted soon!)