Chapter 2

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 2


No matter how bad people talked about her, Sandy wouldn't really mind, she would believe what she chose to believe and ignore the things she considered unimportant. She would care less about how people talk behind her back and would live her life by how she wanted it and not by how people wanted her to live it.

 

Although there are a few people she considered a vital part whenever she needed or decided to do something.

Acquaintances, friends and people around her would always see her as a happy person but to Sandy... it just couldn’t be that way all the time.

As tough as she may seemed or as happy she maybe seemed, She is still a young girl that is in need of caring and loving. Yet being the sole breadwinner of her family. She handled and took responsibilities more than her own petite body could handle.

She would always find herself drifting off to sleep or in dazed out or totally collapsing on her bed after a whole day at YG Ent. for training. And would drag her tired feet to a part time job from nine pm to three am at a local 24 hours coffee shop.

Maybe this is what she gets from displaying her famous cute fake smile and her undeniably charming dorkiness. People just couldn't see how tired and lonely she was.

 

During the times when her father abandoned her family. Acting crazy, dorky and happy all the time that somehow made people around her happy was like her own shot of happy pills. People around her seemed to not see her own struggles and Sandy was delighted at how she could make everyone a little less suffering than she was.

But of course. She never wanted them to know. She doesn’t need them to pity her.

 

In time.... Sandy could only hope that her sacrifices will be paid off. Maybe time will come that she will reach the happiness, fulfillment the dreams that she deserves.

Speaking of dreams

 

Sandy dreamed of becoming someone. Not just a singer. Or an actress or a dancer. She dreamed of traveling, go places, to know people, help them, to meet her own prince and to have a complete family….

She knew that there is a world beyond this entertainment world that she chose to enter.

 

But for now she just needed to pass this one first. The first step into becoming who she wanted. Before even thinking of advancing into something new. And yet no matter how hard she worked for it nothing seemed to develop in her. Every day of her entire training days seemed to pass without any progress.

She still seemed to be the untalented girl....


****

Sandy was in the middle of fixing her gym bag when a strong sweaty arm surprisingly wrapped around her neck and took her like a light log. While dragging her into the corner of the gym. She tried dodging... feeling disgusted with the slippery arm around her.

“Ya! Jiyong! you smelled like vinegar and salt! Get your freaking arm off me!” She swatted his arm away. Pinching the Bigbang leader in his side making the leader laugh.

“Hey Sandy! Tell me about the kiss?” Jiyong playfully nudge her side.

“What kiss?” She pretended not to know what exactly the guy was talking about. Grabbing her bag and throwing it on her shoulder. “move” she commanded and giggled at how the BigBang leader pouted like he had been deprived of something precious.

 

“Ssantokiiiiii” Jiyong whined.

Both her and Jiyong wher considered as the crazy pair of YG. The weird stuffs have always been associated with Jiyong and her, of course along with Daesung whose face and funny antics could make anyone laugh. When the three of them were present... the party would liven up more.

“You know exactly what I am talking about!” the leader tone raised teasingly making her look back cringing at the high pitch tone her best guy friend used.

She raised a brow, challenging the other to say more. But who said the Bigbang leader would just back out?

 

“or would I just believe what Seung Hyun has been telling us?” Jiyong glanced at her, now pretending to fix his hair in the mirror.
 

Sandy frowned. Another eyebrow curved up.

“and what did that HIT CHART told you?” she questioned the boy, finally doing her pre-attack pose- which for Jiyong looked like a young girl playing pretend grandma.
 

Oh Jiyong knew exactly how to hit Sandara Park's button. A little of lie and a dash of Choi Seunghyun.

“Well… since you’ve asked” The guy grinned and brushed off an invisible dirt off his shoulder. “Unlike what he said in an interview that the kiss was just a camera trick? He actually admitted to us that the lip locked was real but that scene was cut off. He's been bragging about it” Jiyong smirked and walked away towards the dance studio where the other members are tidying their bags.

Sandy's eyes widened “What!? ohh no he didn’t!” she scowled as she swiftly walked towards TOP passing Jiyong (who has been silently cheering) with a wind like speed walk.

***


TOP cocked his head a little, wondering why the girl had suddenly appeared in front of him- looking all too pissed like she wanted to cut his balls off. He frowned at her and stared at her coldly then continued to fix his things “what do you want Ms. Park?

“Ya! Hit chart!” She shouted loud enough for everyone to hear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter