Chapter 17

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 17
His Jealousy



It was his hard breathing that made Sandy realize that there was indeed something wrong. She had gotten all her packed bags when her boyfriend came in a little colder than he would usually appear. She just finished the shoot that day and was glad she didn't have to come back too early the next day. She was dead tired and a little bit confused at how TOP was acting towards her.

 

But then her worries about coming up with reasons this time as to what made him angry halted when the man himself stated the obvious reason to her...
 

“I'm glad you enjoyed that kiss” she could almost feel the tightening of his jaw while he continued driving.,

She shrugged back at his passenger's seat and deeply sighed

 

“Tabi... it's work” She mentally prepared herself for what was coming. She knew that the statement alone would not put an end to it. But still hoping that what she said was enough to convince the other that the kiss with Jung il Woo was nothing.

 

But then the screeching of the car tires as it came to a sudden halt made her body jerked forward and back with surprise... so no! Not really. Sandy knew... it wasn't enough. In fact, anything she says were never enough for him.
 

 

TOP's eyes were squinting at her into dangerous slits. Hands balling in range and never... in the past months that they were dating made Sandy felt more scared than the Choi Sunghyun now.


“Work!? No Sandy, It was more than that this time!”

“Oh come on.” She trembled trying to control her own frustration while closing her eyes to calm her nerves “It’s work Seung hyun. Aren't I being paid to do this job? and today was the last day of the shoot anyway can we get over it already?” She explained

“Haven't I told you not to do it? What the hell do you take me for? What am I to you Sandara?!” the guy bellowed. Now facing her. Sandy decided this time that she just need to keep her silence but that only made the guy angrier. Taking it as though she was ignoring him
 

“You like him don't you?” He seethed.

“What?” Her eyes widened. “Of course not!”

 

“'then why are you not answering me?”

 

“I don’t want to talk about this any more!” Sandy raised both her hands as a sign of giving up. She wasn't really used to arguing. That and the fact that Seunghyun always remained unmoved by anything.

“Ya! ing talk to me!” He grabbed her arm and shook her up wildly Sandy could only winced back in pain while his voice alarmingly raised.

“Let go Seung Hyun! You’re hurting me! Let me go!” She was close to tears, trying to pull her arm away from his viced grip.

“No you tell me! Did you liked it? The way he's touching you! The way he's hitting on you?”” SeungHyun growled inside the car as he unconsciously Sandy’s arms away hitting the sharp object that was sticking out from the backseat of his car.
 

Sandy groaned in pain but didn't mind it that much because she was as well seething with anger. She could take all his insults, pretend that she haven't heard any of it. She could ignore his jealousy and won't mind his tantrums but this?

 

Sandy didn't like how she's being accused right now when all she did was to do her work diligently.

“Stop it! Stop!” She cried out wiping her tear streaked face, revealing the sleeve that is now drenched in blood painting it deep red.

 

SeungHyun's eyes widened realizing what it was. The girl was bleeding and cursed the damn metal thing he bought earlier that day. So he tried to reached out for her but she swatted his had away.
 

“Don't touch me!” She tried to glare at him through her now teary eyes. She unbuckled her seat belt

 

“Hon... I...” he grabbed her arm again but she winced back away

“NO! I’M DONE WITH THIS!” She angrily took off, only managing to carry her phone and her black hoodie that were on her lap. She got out of his car, slamming the door hard as she run as fast as she could.. not wanting the boy to catch up with her.

Seunghyun was left dumbfounded, just staring for God knows how long at the now vacant passenger seat. Before he realized it Sandy was gone. He desperately tried to look for her. Running around every street and every corner. He grew worried since he could not find any trace of her. Mentally killing himself for what he had done. He walked back to his car. He tried calling her number as well but to no luck, she wasn't answering.

“Damn it!” He loudly cursed! Almost slamming the mobile phone against his steering wheel.

 

'Damn it!” He cursed again this time cursing himself for doing something so stupid. “Please Sandy! Don't do this to me...” His hands were a bit shaking as he tried calling her ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter