Chapter 4

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

 

 

The reason’s why Sandy calls Choi Seung Hyun Hit Chart
 

The following are rated by her depending on the mood he thinks TOP is into for that specific day. Only she knew why she calls him that way.

a. MR. SARCAASIC - he always makes sarcastic remarks. In which Sandy finds really irritating.

b. MR. RESERVED - Their conversation would always be… “yes”. “No”. “ahh huh” . “what do you want?”. ”I don’t think so”. “Okay”. “I don’t know!” . ”Ask Gdragon”
 

c. MR. PLAYER – Choi Seunghyun is a player. PERIOD.

d. MR. I HATE SANDARA PARK- He get’s along with everyone elsE except with her.

and probably the most often on the her top hit list

e. MR.-ALL-THE-THINGS-LISTED-ABOVE- handsome, y, stern and bad boy personality…. In which she finds overly attractive.

****
 

Damn Sandy to hell! That night. Mr. Hit chart is on top of the list. Which is not good.


They were stuck, staring at each other like there were the only people on earth. Her hands were on his sides. His hands were her waist and faces inches away from each other.

Her eyes.… he never been able to looked at those eyes that close. And Seunghyun's inner self battled whether to push her away. Yet he was captivated. it’s dark brown pupil that seems to change it’s color whenever colored lights flashes into it. Her lips, that seems to be swollen red…. The same lips that almost seduced him into kissing during their music video shoot. For Seunghyun. It was just too damn beautiful.

His black big eyes that seems so y to looked at. Those nicely lined eyebrow, who seemed to show a perfect curved line. Which basically adds beauty to his y eyes. And those lips! the lower lip slightly bigger than the upper. It’s pinkish glow… looks like her fave strawberry bubble gum.
 

And then.... *clicks *flashes


Their dreamlike fantasy was cut off when they heard camera clicking and lights flashing. Their friends have been capturing their moment with their phones and Cameras.

Sandy immediately stood up. Straightening out her wrinkled clothes as TOP sat down, still in dazed with what happened.

“Aww you two! That was something. I’ll sell this out to the press haha!” Daesung excitedly fold his phone. keeping it away from TOP before he could sneak it out of his hand and smash the hell out of it.

And so did the other guys…

“Wow! That was a some good blackmail material” Jiyong giggled. Also tucking away his phone in his pocket.

Their friends continued teasing them while the two felt like burying themselves.


“Ya! stop it! They're all red and they don't like each other like that. Right tabi?” Jiyong smirked at the guy who was so red he could com bust in flame in a minute.

“Shut up and eat!” Top shoved some food into Jiyong's mouth and simply toss a few on Dara’s plate.

“you too! You're too thin you'll be swept by a mere breeze!”

A gesture that made the others stop laughing and stared at them more.

Sandy stared in shock as if stuck by something. That did rarely happen. In fact, It never happened before.


“Well? Eat! Don’t wait till I shove that food down your throat!” he stared angrily at her.

And then She laughed! Making TOP lean back a bit.

“Why are you laughing?” He annoyingly asked

“Well, that’s the first time to hear you say such a long sentence to me” Dara’s eyes flickered as she took some food and chomp it down

He rolled his eyes. He then looked at his fellow members and Bom who were still staring at them. He waved his chopstick irritably, dismissing them.

“Eat! If you don’t, then leave!” His eyebrow curved up again

TOP didn’t know why he did that. Out of embarrassment? Maybe a diversion for the others to stop laughing. Probably. Or maybe there was something more to it than what he thought...

****

“MBC awards is coming. Manager hyung just confirmed a performance” Yunho announced while eating their dinner at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter