Chapter 15

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 15

Being just a Talent



“I don’t believe this. Why would you agree with everything in the script Sandy?” TOP belowed at her as he slammed a bunch of stapled bond paper into the floor, seething with anger at her.


“But this is what YG gave me. I really wanted to do this episode Seung hyun. can'y you just understand that? I needed to do this….please?”” Sandy almost pleading her boyfriend to agree


“Even so. You could have declined that scene Sandy” TOP turned his back on her. She could see him breathing heavily.


This was a regular occurrence. TOP being so jealous and unreasonable that she could not even do her work properly because in every thing that she do he could find faults, if not he would throw a fit because... well someone had his eyes linger over her for more than a few seconds...

 

And Dara... just because she's a YG talent had to deal with it.

Ever since Yang Hyun Suk ask them that day….


==flashback==


After signing her contract Sandara Park was pleased. At last… YG entertainment had let her signed a contract. She is now officially a YG artist. Quiet unbelievable if you say so. In fact she thought that she will get sacked after what happened the night Kim Jaejoong confessed. But the next morning she was asked to be in YG CEO's office, signing on papers that she had longed to see.


But Sandy should have know better. Because later that afternoon, she had faced one of the greatest torture in her entire life so far.

Their boss asked her to come to his office. Still having doubts of her boss’s purpose she walked in and found TOP in the office as well.



***



“I want you both to act as a couple” Yang Hyun Suk ordered them as they both sat in his office couch nervously


"What? Why?” Top asked again in confusion


“I said you both need to act as a couple. No what’s. No if’s. No but’s. Just do as I say” he glared at both of his talents “ you both asked for this when you three started these whole charade. Be glaad I am only just doing this”


TOP looked at Sandy who looked like hesitating, obviously the girl didn’t want to do it yet they knew that they are both under contract. And as far as everyone knows YHS is the law. What he say, you listen. What he wants, he gets. Period.


“How are we supposed to do that? we aren’t a couple”

“Does that even matter?” the boss asked, still scowling at the two of his artist


As a matter of fact it really doesn’t matter to him. He knew he like Sandy. Doing it would be so naturall. Actually, just thinking about it. It looked like YHS just did him a favor.


“Just do the things that couples normally do. Go on a date, attend concert and events together” YHS looked at the still dazed Sandy. Somehow looking for her approval. But the boss knew she could not get one from her.

“Sandy make this as your first official assignment. Trust me, I am doing this to save your name from the public. after Kim Jaejoong confession?”

 

Dara had to flinched when she heard her boss mentioned his name. Not knowing how the other would react. What will he say?

 

“It will be better if the public will think you are with Seung Hyun. Don’t worry. The company will deal with this. I’ll make a public statement about your relationship with TOP and I’ll further explain what’s is exactly going on between you and Kim Jaejoon. It is better this way. Dealing with TOP’s fangirls is better than dealing Kim Jaejoong’s cassie’s. Now… I want you to quit your Job” Sandy's eyes widened with that

 

YG needed to laugh “Now you don;t think that fact will stay hidden from me as well? From now on, you’ll be earning enough for your family” their boss assuring the girl

Sandy could only nodded. Not even saying a word of approval or disagreement

 

and since niether of the two seemed to argue about his decision, The YG CEO decided to move forward.
 

“I have already made a little statement

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter