Chapter 14

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 14
"Losing Her"

 




[a/n will update 2 chaps tonight....]


“Aish! What the hell did you do that for?” Micky dragged Jae into their black van. As he shook his head in disbelief

“What did I do?? I was just telling the truth. nothing else” he pouted at his friend, crossing his aarms against his chest and resting his back at the car seat of the vehicle like some spoiled brat.

“Ya! Kim Jaejoong! where did all your senses go? Do you know what you just did?” Micky glared at him now totally forgetting that he was a few years younger than the other man.

He knew that his friend was playful. he never really get serious. He gets to play all he wanted and only get serious when it's time for work and probably now that Sandara Park came into his hyung's life. He understood though. That the older man was head over heels to that certain cute and pretty YG tallent. And Yoochun did support jaejoong on this decision but he hated the fact that Jae acted so irrational at that interview.

 

“Of course I know what I did. I just confessed on national T.V” he said childishly as he giggled while sending an mms to Sandy.
 


Yoochun clenched his teeth. Trying to calm his nerves as well. He can’t believe Jaejoong was still giggling over what just happened. Yoochun was pretty sure the older man haven't really thought of the implications of what he did. Jaejoong probably thought that he just did the most honorable/ proudest thing in the world. Well it was probably time for him to make him think otherwise.

“May I remind you that there are fans who would want to kill Sandy the minute they see that interview” He said loudly as he turned his back on Jae while stuffing in his ears the headset of his iPod… pretending to listen to music. When in fact he wasn’t….

He glanced at Jae and he saw him froze instantly…. “Now let’s see if you can actually play around hearing that!” He said to himself
 


“Ohhh shii*T! arghh Sandy is so gonna kill me for sure” He said nervously realizing the consequences of what he had done..


“You got to be kidding me right?” Yoochun’s eyes widened again in disbelief as his mouth fell half open….

“You only worry about Sandy’s killing you or not? Aren’t you listening to me? I just said fan girls will be swarming on Sandy the minute they see the interview and speaking of the killing thing… expect Yunho, Lee Soo Man and Choi Seung HYun to do it to you as well! and ya! I’ll be telling them to beat the hell and knock the sense out of you! because honestly Hyung? You’re being such a crazy in-love retard!”


Jae snapped out from his playful state hearing that…. as a matter of fact he doesn’t care about anything else that Yoochun said except of course, the fact that fan girls could really hurt her and he was really worried about it. He looked at his friend with regret in his eyes. Now wishing he could just turn back time and re-do that interview.


“I can’t believe you! do you know how much she’ll be hated after this? you know there’s a rumor about her and TOP. Now since you entered the scene by announcing it to the public, don’t you think she’ll be dragged down by all these? You are putting Sandy in between again. She’s still just a trainee for heaven’s sake Jae… she’s still not ready for all of these!” He yelled at Jae.. this time making sure that every point he said will sink in to his friends’ mind


Jaejoong stayed quiet and wasn’t able to answer back. He was mulling over and regretting everything.


Yoochun just ignored Jae for the rest of the trip until they reached their apartment….



***


Jaejoong didn’t say a word as he stomp his feet and walked swiftly into his room without greeting the rest of his band mates.



Which basically left everyone in awe.


“What’s wrong with him now?” Yunho asked Yoochun who was also frowning as he entered their apartment pulling loosely his tie. But being able to give their leader and other members a small weak smile.


“What? Damn it! tell me!” Yunho flared up. If there is one thing that irked their mighty leader off was being kept in the dark by s.
 


Yoochun not really in the mood to say and explain anything looked at their leader intently…. Disappointment written across his face.

 

“Jaejoong i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter