Chapter 16

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 16
Him... being just a Talent





“Hyung tell me what’s going on between you and Han Hyo Joo?” Jaejoong felt a nudge on his right sleeve. It was their youngest member Changmin.
 

Jaejoong's eyebrow raised, a little challenging at how Changmin asked him.
“Nothing” he simply said “she’s just a friend, more like me and Boa type of friends. We were just filming the heavens postman, all the casts goes out once in a while. We’re close but nothing special”

“so just a close one ehh?” Changmin inquired again, somehow making faces behind the oblivious friend who was now busying himself reading a magazine of architectural homes.

“hmm.. yeah” Jae nodded as he turn his head and focus again into whatever he was reading.


Changmin was troubled seeing pictures and videos of Jae and Hyun Joo being intimate with each other while on the process of filming the heaven’s postman, in which Jae and HHJ are the main lead roles. The fact that he knew that his hyung was still in love with Sandy bothered him. Even doubting the reason for Jaejoong's sudden interest in the girl.


“If this is about the pictures on the net, it’s nothing. So stop gawking at me like i'm some gold fish and let me read. You're making me uncomfortable Min.” Jae said shrugging down feeling defeated but not without throwing his friend a nasty look.

Both of them were in his room with Changmin lying around on his carpeted floor. He loves playing around in his hyung’s room for some reason that were so obvious to everyone. It’s clean and it smells good. While Jaejoong was on his bed… reading, Changmin would lazily lay down there as he plays with his PSP.

Changmin glanced at Jaejoong’s computer whose background wallpaper was a side profile of a girl wearing a white dress, eyes close, looking up to the sky as if she was like praying. Changmin smiled… but felt hurt at the same time for his not so obvious heart broken friend.
 

He might looked like he moved on but every member of DBSK, every manager, stylist and every friend they have knew otherwise. The months passed yet their oldest member showed no signs of stopping. He would still watch news about her, would still save every pictures posted on the net, would still get mad for every bad articles or comments that he would read over the net and would still get all emotinal when the TabiSan couple would appear together in TV, shows, concerts and internet as well.

“Hyung?” After a few minutes of observing the other Changmin finally had the courage to asked again

“Hmmm?” Jae responded but eyes was still on the book he is reading

“I... I mean.. you... ah nothing... Nevermind hyung” Changmin of course hesitated. Talking about her would just make the other miserable, that's for sure.

Jaejoong deeply sighed. “Changmin Say it!” Jae stared at him in the corner of his eyes through he spectacles.

“Umm…” He scratched his head “Do you still miss noona?”

 

Jaejoong stopped reading and just glared at the boy.

 

“hyung! I.m sorry! I mean... come on. You've been staring at that page for like 1 hour but haven't really turned the page.”

“Good job Shim changmin! I was forcing myself to read here just to forget her! do you really need to mention her again!. Not that I don’t want to remember her. it’s just that I need more time for myself rather than staring at that lifeless photograph at my computer” Lost in his thoughts he continue to trail off

But softly he laugh at the same time cursing him self under his breath….

“Idiot! How can I damn forget her when everything around me I see her face, in my computer, in my celfone even in my damn dreams. This is so ing frustrating. I am an idiot!”

“Hyung!? Hyung?! “Changing shaking him off.

Jaejoong snapped out of his self cursing. “of course Changmin! I still do! I missed her damn much but what? I can't do something about it can I?” He frustratingly threw away the book from his hand.

“Well. Of course you can do something hyung”

 

“yeah grab her then ran away? Ha! Like it was like that simple!” Jaejoong slumped back on his headboard

“But you still love her right?”

Jae paused. Finally deciding that he had enough of their maknae's interrogation “Where are we going with this changmin?”

Changmin rolled his eyes “Nowhere I guess…” as he shrugged again and continued playing with his PSP… but continued to talk


“I was just thinking…. How can you give up Sandy noona that fast?” He muttered under his breath


In which Jae managed to hear. he shot changmin his deadliest stare. He hated the fact that he indeed.. gave her up that easily.

In fact just the mere memory of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter