Chapter 12

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 12



Sandy swiftly passed by Jiyong who also just came out from the building. She was so furious that she didn’t see her friend walking towards her. As she kept muttering about two idiotic guys who just doesn't listen.

“Ya! Krungie!” He called unto her

She looked back

“Ohh! Jiyong.” She smiled at her friend but frown still written across her face

“What’s up with the face? anyway.. have you seen Seung Hyun? I saw his car from the window but he didn't come up” Jiyong scratched his head while his eyes were scanning the rest of the compound

Sandy rolled her eyes. And stubbornly pointing her lips towards the place where Jae’s car is parked.

Jiyong’s eyebrow curved up…. his eyes giving Sandy a questioning look

“He’s with Jaejoong. Those dummies are starting their word war II and it pissed the hell out of me” Sandy pouted

“You take care of it if you want.Dark blue Lexus at the corner there!... coz I don’t want to deal with it anymore” She turned her back from her friend and enters the YG building completely….

Jiyong looked at Sandy’s back with confusion…. As his eyes searched for the car.


********

“and just what the hell are you talking about Jaejoong?” Jae took a deep breath, contemplating on what to tell TOP. Would he even tell him why?

“What?!!” TOP scowled making him him think twice. He knew Dara would not like it at all. In fact She might hate him for this but then it's TOP. He knew his friend. He knew he wouldn't even dare tell their boss nor anyone.

“Fine! This is not my secret to tell but i'll tell you anyway only because it would help you understand. But after this”

and without saying anything to even further the argument between them TOP just nodded.

“Sandy has been working six hours every eleven in the eve to five in morning at a coffee shop. She can’t get enough sleep and now she can’t even eat a proper breakfast. Would you blame me for coming here today huh?”

“but she’s not allowed to do that… especially now that she’s gaining interest”

“I know that and she’s aware of that too. She doesn’t want your company to know. She’s working for her family and you have to understand that this is her way of supporting her family. Her dad doesn't do much, in fact they haven;t seen her for such a long time”

TOP's face scrunched together. In all the years she had met her, he wasn't really aware of her situation and Jaejoong.. for just a short while managed to. But that fact wouldn't really help if their CEO finds out about it. She could be sack out even before she could breath out a defense and TOP wouldn't let that happen to her.

 

“No… she needs to stop” TOP looked straight at Jaejoong.

“Now it’s your choice whether to tell your company or not. I am not sure if it is good for her to do so. But she’ll be really pissed. but at least she’ll stop working. She doesn’t need to worry about her bills and about her family. I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter