Chapter 6

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6


“He….llo….Th….is bet….ter… be go….od…. dis….tur…bing my sle…..ep ehh?” She said on the other line

“Ohhh sorry about that but good morning!” Micky simply said in his baritone y voice

“Jiyong? You know I’m working till three in the morning at the coffee shop! What did I told you about calling me this early? I need to sleep krungie! Bye…” Her voice trailed off, softening at the end of the sentence.

“Wait! Actually this is not Kwon Jijyong” Micky answered back, obviously in a hurry that he even mummbled the Bigbang leader's name. The other guys seemed to be in the edge of their seat… listening.

“hmm... wha... ?” She was quite for a while…. Maybe looking at her phone for caller i.d.
 

“I mean i'm not gdragon” Micky huffed, a little annoyed at how he gets to pronounce Jiyong's english name better.


“Who is this then?” she asked, now a little curious but obviously not out of her sleepy state yet.

“Micky Yoochun”

“Huh? Micky who?” A bit confused, she rolled on her said to give her phone a better resting place on her ears.

“My name is Micky Yoochun. Of Dong Bang Shin Ki” Micky tried not to laugh. He could just imagin her pouting and confused at the other side of the line.

“Yah right! is this a hidden cam or something? come on! I need to sleep… stop bothering me…please”
 

“Park Ssi. I am Park Yoochun. Want me to prove it? Open for a video call now?”


“What?” Dara opened her right eye and stared at her phone as she pulled it away from her ears.

Still with one eye open she pressed the key and saw the four members face near the screen. With kim jaejoong a little behind the back.

 

The DBSK members giggled at how the girl looked, her face obviously swollen a little from her sleep.

“My little princess, I'm going to show you the love I've kept hidden untill now. Forever, with an unchanging heart, girl. I'm going to love you more then myself. You're my love (I promise you) ~ “
 

the four guys sung with smile on their faces.


Sandy’s line went silent again… as she stared with now wide eyes on the phone

“Oh my god! Holy! Shiiiiii**t… are you freaking kidding me!!??? hoollly shiee!” loud banging, thumping and crashing. The guys could see the ruffling of pink sheets and the falling of her body to the floor making them cringed.

 

Jaejoong was instantly in front, grabbing the phone from Micky's hand

 

“ya are you ok?” he asked

 

“oouuchh!... shiiiet!”

 

a knock on the door and a women yelling “Sandy what's happening?”

 

“I’m ok mom! I just fell off the bed.. that’s all!”

The boys couldn't help but laugh

“Hello?” her face went back to the screen, her hair still a bit out of place, however her face still looked adorable

 

“Ohh my gosh! are you really DBSK? Oh my God! I just saw Max Changmin! Where is he? He's just there a few secs ago” She excitedly asked..

The boys’ eyes widened, However, Jaejoong's heart sunk. Of all people, why is she looking for their youngest member?

“Err... Why are you looking for him?” Micky muttered, a little worried at how things might not go according to what he really wanted. This was supposed to be bringing Sandara Park to Kim Jaejoong and not to Shim Changmin.

“Ohh! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I really like him! He's just the cutest guy ever! hi changmin. call me noona ok?”They can hear her giggling on the line
 

Jaejoong sighed “well at least she wants to be a noona to him”


“Hi noona. i’m here! I like you too!” Max greeted playfully while Jaejoong gave him a death glare. Making him cringed back. Stepping a bit away from their oldest member.
 

“Nice try!” Junsu elbowed Changmin as well.


“What? she likes me” Max chuckled nervously

“Well. Why did you call? Are you on a show or something? Where did you get my number?” She curiously asked, now slightly aware that she looked like a mess. She shyly raked her fingers on her hair, blushing a bit.

“No. we’re still in our apartment. Well.. we saw you on Gummy’s video. You kind of raised some interest you know that right? did the kiss really happened? Did you and TOP kissed? Like for real?” Micky as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter