Chapter 8

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHapter 8- unfolding a love triangle!!



“And What exactly do you think you’re doing?!” TOP almost yelled at Jaejoong as he walk near Jae and Sandy. Grabbing Sandy by her arms… pulling her away from the guy who he nows sees as his rival. Totally forgetting that he is a friend.


Sandy felt TOP’s tight grip on her arm as he pulled her away from Jae. The Black leather jacket that TOP gave him earlier fell on the floor. But TOP picked it up and wrapped it around her shoulder again as if protecting something that belongs to him. Sandy was still lost the she was left gaping while still holding the flowers that Jaejoong gave her.

All the people at the room were also looking at the three of them in confusion…as if they’re watching a love triangle unfolding in a drama series…

Of course, that didn't go unnoticed from everyone inside the room. Jaejoong smiled at TOP. His nicely trimmed eyebrow curved up, as his pretty face displayed his manly annoyance over to TOP.

“I’m just here to meet her personally and….” Jaejoong looked around just to pull their youngest member Max, bringing him to face Sandy.

“As promised, Changmin is here” Jae pushing max nonchalantly while still smiling widely and ignoring the death stare that his friend TOP has been giving him.

“You said you would love to meet him right… Sandy?” He beamed, his pretty face glowed with a pinch of a pink blush brought by meeting the girl that occupied his thoughts for days and weeks

Sandy giggled, seeing the youngest member of the DBSK group blushing like a kid. Well she did like to meet him. He's her favorite member after all.

“Hi Changmin” she said in her cute childlike voice, totally forgetting the sudden tension inside that dressing room. “Wow! You really are so tall” She playfully stood beside him, leaning closely against his shoulder as if measuring her height with him.

 

“how can I call you little brother when you are as tall as that?” She said in amazement….

“Hi noona. Nice meeting you” Changmin greeted her in a playful tone as well making everyone in the room smile, all except for TOP of course.

Still sensing the stillness and tension that his friend Jaejoong have caused the leader tried to salvage the situation by being friendly as well

 

“Well since we’re already at it, let’s introduced our selves. I’m Yunho” He took her hand and shake it..

“and these are Junso aka xiah and you know Yoochun of course”


Both men greeted her as well as bowing to everyone inside.


Sandy shyly smiled at them. Still being star struck on meeting the famous DBSK. She was almost speechless but manage to say hi to the boys.
 

When the tension somehow eased up Jaejoong simply but respectfully told everyone to go back to whatever they were doing and should just ignore that DBSK being there. Amazingly, everyone did. He smiled no matter how they prettend he knew their ears and curiosity were still on them…

allowing their friend to do whatever he was planning to do the other DBSK members were able to lure BIGBANG members into talking with them. Buying some time for Jae to talk to Sandy alone.

Jaejoong then managed to pull Sandy and led her to sit on the couch beside him while TOP was still trying to figure out what’s going on and what’s wrong with him.

Jaejoong is his friend. He came there to just meet Sandy…. He is right?

…. I have a friend who likes her… don’t worry he ain’t no player…. He’s crazy about her…. so he won’t play her…

He remembered. So the person who likes Sandy is Jaejoong? he asked himself… “hell no!” he sat down beside Sandy who was talking to Jaejoong… Laughing….? That was something he could not give. He had never saw her laugh like that.

His eyes squinted. he sat there. Even though Sandy and Jaejoong didn’t pay much attention to him. He just sat there… listening to their conversation.

“Oh my god Jae! how can you do that? you’ll be in trouble if word goes out. They’ll think you’re wooing me or something” Sandy giggled. “and fan girls will definitely kill me”

“Ya! don’t worry about that” Jaejoongf smiled as he nudged Sandy on her shoulder, pushing her softly. “It's not like they could you”


“That’s really funny Jaejoong! ! but I love the flowers…. Thanks” She suddenly felt a little embarrassed, smelling the flowers which made her cheek blushed.

“Sure” He inwardly did a victory dance seeing her cheeks turned red. “I’m glad you like it” He smiled back… as he looked at her and Sandy stared up at his eyes as well. That connection made him blushed as well… his cheek glows in crimson red.

That made the other people in the room giggle if not stare in amazement.

NEWS FLASH!!! Hero Jaejoong is blushing over a girl!

***
TOP on the other hand saw everything and was just willling himself to not burst out like some mad man. But no. He no longer take it.

“Ya! Park Sandara! are you here to snigger around or to present an award?” He glared at her… more than their boss Yang Hyun Suk did. “Instead of just sitting around why don’t you study your script!”

That comment made Sandy whimpered into the couch. Indeed remembering what she supposed to do. TOP was right. She should make time to study her script. She appreciated the concern but she hated his tone. She felt embarrassed that she was being yelled at.. in not in front of DBSK but of everyone!

Jaejoong, the other DBSK, the bigbang and few people who heard the comment looked at TOP…. And then Sandy…. poor girl! Another victim of the cold blooded Choi Seung Hyun…

“YA!Choi Seung Hyun!” Jaejoong hissed. making everybody looked at them again

“Stay out of this Jae” TOP glared back at his friend!

Sandy looked at both guys. Her eyes almost in tears….

But then………..

Jiyong pulled TOP guiding him up off the couch and let him sit in front of the mirror. Holding him down and scowling at him to let him reme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter