Chapter 9

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 9


 

It really didn’t hit her… No! She knew, somehow, or maybe her mind isn’t really working well. Maybe she’s been over reacting and was misinterpreting all the signals that have been given and shown to her. Yeah those words were said but... hey! It came from Jaejoong's mouth himself. Come on! It was true right?

“No it wasn't” She convinced herself. In fact she’s been in denial. She kept telling herself that there is no way possible that both Hero Jaejoong of DBSK and Choi Seunghyun of BIGBANG are in fact in love with her. This isn’t simple at all. both guys are “IN LOVE WITH HER!!!…” how crazy is that?

Well at least, It didn’t hit her during the time she was presenting an award or else everything she had worked for will be ruined. She could have looked dumb and stupid if those thoughts crossed her mind at that moment.

She’s been dealing with cold and hatred stares after that night. It’s funny how words spread out like fire. Who wouldn’t hate her? She got two gorgeous men fighter over her. Funny yet mind boggling. and she doesn’t blame anyone. Not even Jae and TOP.

She almost hated TOP. Despising the man every now and then for being arrogant and mighty. And Kim Jaejoong. He has always been a darling to her. She considered Jaejoong as someone special. Complicated as it is. Both guys already confess that they like her.

****

Sandy yawned as she solely watched over the side counter of the coffee shop. Her co- workers have been dozing off as well in the front counter where the cashier and a bunch of coffee makers can be found….

She was asked by their shop manager to stay in the side counter to handle the waffle and side orders since it has been known to the public that she is in training with YG and she is in fact gaining popularity. Hiding in the side counter is quite a convenience for her. Not only she can hide from the public eyes but also she can actually get a few seconds of nap when there are no customers around.

The fact is she needed the job. She begged the manager for her to stay with the shop despite the risk of fans and anti’s mugging the place and to the fact of course that she isn’t allowed by YG to do such Job.

Everyone knew that not getting enough sleep can affect her voice and her everyday performance…. Plus the persona that YG is trying to build for her…. which basically not a coffee shop employee but a top artist in Korea…

Only a few people knew that she is working from nine in the evening to three in the morning… only her close friends Jiyong, Bom and of course her close friend Dongwook aka Se7en. They were considerate about it… and would never ever mention it to anyone.

Jaejoong found out about her work and was quite reluctant about it. He wanted her to stop working and wanted her to take all her time to rest. But Sandy talked her way out and was able to convince the man that she needed the work.

Jaejoong would keep on telling her that he’ll take care of all her bills. Sandy would find it amusing and would consider it as a joke but Jae’s intentions were otherwise. He is willing to pay all her bills as long as his girl, the one that he likes would find time to even rest and sleep

But Sandy was not accepting any help at the moment…. All he could do is to keep Sandy happy and support her in everything she does… even if it means just looking after her in secret….

***

Dara was startled and almost jump off her seat when her co-worker walked up to her and nudge her uniform/

“Hey Sandy! Haven’t you observed? That car has been there at two in the morning from a couple of weeks now. She innocently looked at the car that is parked right next to their shop.

“Maybe the owner lives next to the shop?” Sandy said… still in dazed of sleepiness

“Nahh…. I saw the car parked there but the owner seemed to stay inside not even leaving the car. And believe me. After you finished your shift the car would disappear from here as well and besides… there’s no apartment on this street to live at. This is a business area girl” her co-worker reminded her in a matter-so-factly-way as she took a cup from its stand to make herself a coffee.

“Really…. ?? that strange” She squinted her eyes towards the car's direction as if doing so would make her see who and identify the owner's identity.

“Are you sure that it isn’t your fan? Or anti fan? I sure know that a lot of our customers recognizes you.

“I don’t know. I sure hope not because i'll be in a lot of trouble if boss finds out I even work”

****

Jaejoong has been sitting in his car outside the coffee shop almost every night. He would secretly walk out of there apartment around two o’ clock in the morning and drive his car into the shop and watch Sandy inside it. He didn't really understand what his purpose was all he knew is that he needed to see her.

Sometimes he would laugh at her when he sees her dozing off behind the side counter. Sometimes banging her head at a cupboard near her. Which would reduce him into a laughing mess after. If his friends or anyone could see him would probably think he was crazy.

At three in the morning, he would follow Sandy secretly while she walked in the dark street towards her home…. He was relieved upon knowing that Sandy’s home is just a few blocks away from her work… but he would still follow her secretly just until she enters her home safely…

***

The thought of having someone outside from where she was working, probably stalking her bothered Sandy that her crazy unpredictable self suddenly decided that she needs to do something about it. She grabbed the black garbage bag, tied it on the open end and took it outside. Whatever the owner of the car is up to. Whether it concerns her or not… she needs to catch him by surprise.

She casually walked passed the car and innocently throw the garbage in a small metal garbage bin. Then she walked next to the driver’s side and peeked into the smoked tinted window….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter