Chapter 10

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10

“Sandy!” TOP called on to her as she passed by the Bigbang Boys who’s been sitting on a bench talking beside their lockers

She looked at the other five boys. Nodded at TOP and shifted her look into her own locker

She has been feeling tired and sick lately. Her coffee shop shift has been moved to eleven in the evening till five in the morning…. She knew the more she look at TOP the more it will be obvious to him that she is not feeling well… if he finds out about her work… she knew he’ll bug her like crazy.

TOP has been especially caring for her after the MBC awards night. Almost all YG trainees were aware of the special treatment TOP has been giving her and she wasn’t really bothered by it. Maybe because she was used by his cool treatment before… that’s why she finds it rather special. She loves being treated that way.
 

Perhaps because her whole life she has been the one taking care of everyone.

****

She knew TOP has been asking her questions but she wasn’t really paying attention to whatever he was saying all she could think about is getting home. Sleep for a couple of hours and go to work at eleven o’clock in the evening…

But before her thoughts could run into somewhere else…. she felt someone grabbed her by her arms…. It’s grip were so strong that it could almost ripped her arms apart.

“Ya! What’s wrong with you?” and it was the angry TOP who grabbed her arms as he led her into his car. “I’ve been talking to you. Are you mad at me?”

“Hey…ouch!. Let go of me” she pulled her arm away “no…. I’m not mad at you. What are you talking about?Ya! Where are you taking me?” Sandy asked in surprise when TOP grabbed her arm again leading her towards his car “Where are you taking me. Ya!!! Choi Seung Hyun!”

“Dinner of course. Where else?” TOP straightened his face into his cold mask again

“You should have asked me first!” She scowled at him

“What for?. If you say no. I’ll still drag you to it. Doesn’t matter anyway”

“You know this could be another topic for another hate Sandara Park anti fan site do you?” Sandy managed to joke a bit out of the situation

“I know. but I don’t care! I just want to eat...” he paused for a while…. “With you”


****

“Now eat” TOP put on some more food into Sandy’s bowl with a scowl“ Look at you. You look sick and thin”

Sandy on the other hand has been overly conscious about the stares both she and TOP has been receiving upon arrival at the restaurant.

She’s been hearing countless murmurs, questions about if they are really TOP and Park Sandara? and that if they are really dating? TOP has been constantly smiling. Not the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter