Chapter 18

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 18
Sick

 


The minute the boys arrived in the area where Sandy had led them they hurriedly went out on their black van and went frantically looking for her. It was a business area and no house or apartment around for her to run to ask for help.


The whole block seems to be a ghost town with only a few light post giving the street a little light. There was no person or animal what so ever in the street thus making it looked like a deserted place.

“Sandy!” Jae yelled out her name

“Noona!!” Changmin did too..

The other called her name as well to follow suit. They were walking around the block trying to look at every corner of the street until they end up on a dead end

“Hyung! Are you sure she said 104 and not 204?” Yoochun asked, eyes still scanning around the area where he thought they have missed looking.

“Aissh! Of course she said 104!” Jaejoong hissed “SANDARA!” he bellowed against the air but the sound of their voices just echoed throughout the street. They still didn't get any response.

“Hyung try calling her phone” Xiah said while running beside Yoochun and Jaejoong. Huffing a bit

The three of them halted from running as Jaejoong tried to contact Sandy’s phone again while Yunho and Changmin was on the end of the street still searching.

They listened for a while, even stopped breathing for a couple of seconds. And as expected they heard Sandy’s phone ringing. They followed the music's direction which they soon realizes was one of their songs. It was the instrumental music of Little Princess, and it made Jaejoong's heart swell.



But as soon as they got to where it came from three of them gasped in horror seeing Sandara Park laying unconscious on a wall almost just a mere yard away from a garbage bin. She was unmoving and the only sound that was coming from her was her hard breathing and faint whining.

Her whole body was shaking as well from cold and a hot red liquid still dripping from her right arm… making her phone that she was holding soaking red wet.
 

Jaejoong and the others were jerked awake by the sudden laborious breathing from her.


“oh ! ” He run swiftly towards his beloved as tears started to roll from his cheeks. He instinctively took off his jacket and wrapped it around the still unconscious body, Scooping her up with his arms and carrying her as they ran back fast towards their van.
 

Changmin and Yunho were already running back as well towards them seeing that the other three already found her.

“Noona! Oh my god! What happened to her? hyung!” Changmin was frantic as well seeing her pale form “Hyung!” He tried to call the attention of the panicking Jaejoong who was busy holding her body tightly against him.

“I don’t know Min! shut up!” Jae scowled back at the younger man. The situation almost drove him crazy and Changmin's panicky voice was not helping at all. “She’s freezing. Turn the heater on! Hurry!” he demanded and Xiah complied in horror.

 

“Jaejoong! relax. You are squeezing her too tight. Let go” Yoochun slightly squeezing Jaejoong's arms, prying it away from Sandy's body.

Yunho drove fast… but making sure he was careful.. he can’t afford putting the other guys in danger as well “We need to get her into a hospital. At least try to wake her up. Do not allow her to sleep” Yunho glanced at the rear view mirror.
 

Jaejoong ran his trembling but hot fingers on her cold forehead and cheeks. checking her temperature as well.

 


“She's too cold” he worriedly pressed her left cheek against her forehead and held her right hand closer to his lips. Blowing some hot breathe into it, hoping it would warm her up a bit. Sandy whimpered out but Jaejoong held her closer.

 

“Shhh... i'm here baby. Hang in there okay? I promise to get you something haven't I? Now wake up and tell me what you want Sandy” But she stayed very still.

 

“I promise.. I promise I won't leave again even if you tell me to” he pleaded as he caresses her face and giving her pale lips a small kiss. He choked back a sob seeing her so lifeless. And not hearing back any reply from her finally broke down Jaejoong's defenses. Right there and there he cried out her name loudly. Crying her eyes out as if nothing else matter.

 

The other boys didn't say much after that. They knew they needed to give Jaejoong and Sandy their own time.
 

The other boys was nearly losing it as well. They were close to tears especially when Changmin started weeping while staring at the window of the car. Silently cursing himself for not answering his phone too soon.


****

At the hospital…



Jae and the rest jump off to their feet the minute the doctor came out of the ER.


“Docto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter