Chapter 5

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 5


Jaejoong and Yoochun were waiting anxiously for TOP and Hyunjoong to arrive. They were thirty minutes too early and were even starting to drink their shots of Sujo. A few side dishes of side orders were beautifully arranged on the table as well.

Yoochun has been observing and watching over Jaejoong for quite sometime.. Ever since Jae’s depression and luck of interest in doing things are slowly becoming noticeable.

However the Jaejoong this night was genuinely smiling. A smile that Yoochun barely seen for the past few weeks. And for the time being he was actually happy seeing his friend that way. He knew he’ll get all weird again as soon as TOP and Hyunjoong arrives.

“Hyung! You look.... happy?” he said to his friend who is in the middle of poking a hole in his kimbab by his chopstick making some of the rice fillings fall out into the plate

“Hyung! Will you stop playing with the food and answer me”

Jaejoong chuckled “Chun I’m happy ok? Calm down. I’m just a bit tensed that's all”

Of course, that fact didn't surprise him at all.

“And why is that?” Mickey’s left eyebrow raised as his right eye squinted

“Well... I wanted to ask Seunghyun about her without sounding like a desperate stalker. Which I’m not!” His eyes rolled and his mouth almost full of kimbab.

Micky almost laughed at the older guy's antic “But you are indeer her stalker!” Micky teased.

“I am not! I’m far from a stalker” Jaejoong glared his way out, trying to intimated his friend.

“Yes you are! You stalked her in the internet. You look at her pictures… Don’t you dare deny it! I saw some saved picture hidden in the hard disk in your computer! Plus you read some three hundred pages of stories featuring both of you as lead characters. You keep on yelling and cursing in your room whenever something came up in whatever story you’re reading. Sooner or later you will have to send her flowers and offer her indecent proposal under MR. unknown or a secret name, DO I NEED TO CONTINUE?” MIcky almost mocking Jaejoong, as he lifted his chopstick pointing at Jae’s face. Wearing his sinister smile that Jaejoong hated.

But then who said he can't make up a comeback that would make the other shut up

“Ya! Stop talking like I am the only one stalking someone” he joked. Pushing yet another slice of grilled pork into his mouth

“What? I am not stalking her” Micky almost yelled in defense

Well who said you're stalking her. Park Yoochun, you’ve been stalking me! you knew exactly what I’ve been doing. You logged in into my computer with out me knowing obviously looking at my files. Been lurking around my room listening to whatever I was doing. Plus the fact that you often sneak in the middle of the night going to the floor just under ours and sneakily meeting the girl in room..... 817? YOU NEED ME TO CONTINUE?” the oldest dbsk member grinned

“wh... ummm....”


The embarrassed expression of their resident playboy got Jaejoong laughing so hard. It made Micky looked like a gasping fish.

“Hyung shut up!”

 


“Fine. fine I’ll stop. You know you can’t win over me when it comes to this. I won't tell our members especially manager hyung about this ” he smiled at his friend mischievously making the other shiver knowing that Jaejoong was up to something.

 

“In one condition”

 

“Oh God! Please don't allow this guy to succeed with whatever evil things he has in mind for me” Yoochun again shivered. The last time he heard Jaejoong making deals like this was when he got a hold of the fan who poisoned their leader Jung Yunho.

 

“Calm down Chun. I love you dearly so no evil deeds for you. I just want you to ask Seung Hyun about her. Like.... her phone number perha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter