Chapter 3

In Between
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter 3

Sandy was a nervous wrecked. Even desperately shaking her hands to calm her nerves as she was walking back and forth outside of YG’s founder Yang Hyun Suk’s office. The boss personally asked her to come for an evaluation that morning and Sandy felt like vomiting. A visit to the YG office was always nerve wracking like that.

She was expecting that Mr. YG as she sometimes address him in her thought must be really disappointed with her slow progress. She didn’t kept her hopes high for the simple fact that Mr. YG is one scary of a boss and in addition to that was he can never be easily pleased for any small improvements. He wanted his talents to be perfect like Se7en, who she considers as a god with oozing talent and charisma.

She made herself mentally prepared for all the scolding and insults that she’s about to receive from the old man.


***

After her evaluation she let out a deep sigh. Breathing out the air she didn't knew she was holding for too long that she almost fainted. But as soon as the meeting ended everyone could see her on the hallway, skipping like a kid and fanatically greeting everyone on her way.

Apparently, Yg called her in to give her a little job. He told her that she’ll appear in limelight again by the end of the month since she’ll be presenting an award for a local Music awards.

The best part of that whole conversation was he actually liked her little developments. She was quite surprised from the praises and encouragement she received from him.

***
“Bommie!” She run past the other trainees that was on the dance studio like a wind and hugged her best friend

“what happened? Bom was closed to panicking knowing that her best friend was called in to met their CEO how ever she was glad that Sandy was back to her old cheerful self and that she was all giggling.

“The boss still likes me” she grinned at her while they sat on the floor leaning their backs on the full mirrored wall.

“I told you so. He’ll appreciate everything as long as you worked hard for it” Bom smiled to her friend “So what else did he say?” She raised a brow at the satisfied look on her best friend's face

“Well… I’ll be presenting an award for MBC. I’m afraid that’s all for now. Anyway you think I’ll do good? It’s a formal thing right? what do you think if I wear those big yellow sun glasses that Jiyong gave me? it will be funny” She laughed while imagining herself on a stage wearing it

Bom laughed along with her friend” Hey it’s a good opportunity to show your comedic side!” Bom nudging her shoulder a bit

“but NO! I think you will wear something formal this time Sandy”

“Ohh….” She innocently blinked twice “it's just that I thought wearing those would make it more interesting”

“Will you stop hanging around with Jiyong? You’re becoming more like him!” Bom playfully gagged and pushed herself up the floor.

 

“anyway! You don’t have to work tonight right? let’s have a round? Same place?? Since we’re off tomorrow. Let’s celebrate “yg’s liking you””

“Sure! let’s go” just until she stopped on her track. “Bommie ah! why don’t we call Jiyong. I heard him talking about going out tonight.”

“Again? i thought I just told you to not hang around with him?” she laughed “ Gheezz… the two of you are even crazier when you’re both together”

“Ohh come one bommie! It’ll be fun!” nudging her friends hoodie..

“Well… it’ll be fun if I spat some of my beer at Taeyang’s face again” Bom almost laugh again so hard remembering the incident a few days ago.

“Don’t worry about it. I’ll tell Jiyong to make sure that we’ll only tell jokes when the bottles are on the table. Better yet… you can spat on HIT CHART instead” Sandy smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter