|| Chapter #29||

TWISTED

Okay, guys, sorry this took long, I've been so stuck on the part. But without further or do, here is the next chapter. And also, Don't worry, I will try triple update the last chapters, but don't know for sure.

- Nic 


Yang's POV: 
I was building a gun when there was a knock on the door of the hideout, I remembered I was the only one here right now, everyone else was out shopping, and I didn't want to go, it was actually our day off today. I got up and walked to the door, I had my katanas just in case. I looked through the peek hole, and I was shocked to see Yifan and also Luhan. 

'What are they doing here?' I thought to myself. 

I opened the door, after unlocking the many locks we have. 

They were both looking at me.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them in Mandarin.

Yifan looked to Luhan, Luhan rolled his eyes, "There's something going on isn't there? Something you guys haven't been telling us," he said.

I blinked, I looked to Yifan, I told him what was happening to Gahi, but I didn't tell him everything I found out about, being the double agent. 

I looked around and let them in the hideout. I saw Luhan's face when he saw the gun I was building. 

"I'm the weapon specialist, everything you see the boys carrying around I created. And I'm also the double agent, so I know a lot of , that sometimes I'm not allowed to even share with the younger members," I said. 

I saw Luhan froze, but Yifan didn't look fazed since he knew already. 
"Where is everyone? Especially my brother?" Luhan asked. 

"It's our day off, so they went shopping, I'm the only one that stayed behind," I said. 

I was going to mention something else. But then I saw the Yellow smoke get shot up in the air. "What the hell," I mumbled in English.

I took the Walkie-talkie out.

"Koda, what the is going on?" I asked. I heard Koda cursing before a beep came.

"Hyung, do you remember anything about the mafia groups, in Beijing China?" he asked.

I blinked, "Why? What the do you need the info for?" I asked. 

"There's this guy here, that has some symbol, It's in Mandarin, I don't know what it means, but the lettering is in blood red, And their calling card is Chinese playing card," Koda said.

I froze, but I didn't mention anything. 
"Alright, Don't move, I'm going to go over to where you are," I stated. I signed to myself, As I went to put my uniform on, and I made sure my Katanas were behind me. 

Yifan and Luhan followed me downstairs, I walked in the sewers, before I climbed up the ladder, where I knew Koda was at, from the smoke coming from this way. When I got up and went on the roof where Koda was.

Koda pointed out to the figure he was watching for a while. 

I was shocked when I saw the symbol, "The Red Dragons," I mumbled.

"You know them?" Koda asked. 

I nodded, "They were the group I led before Youngji took me into Nineteen, I actually told them to take care of our family whenever they are in China," I said. 
Koda blinked, he looked to Yifan and Luhan, "But why would they come here- did you call them here-" He said.

"No I didn't call them here," I said. I pinched my nose, without another word, I jumped down to the ground, even though we were on the second floor. Koda didn't look fazed at all, but I saw Yifan and Luhan looked freaked out. I walked over to the member. 

"Sheng," I said.

He looked over to me, I saw his shocked look, but then he smiled and we did our handshake, I heard Koda jumping down and walking over here.

"Why are you here?" I asked. 

Sheng signed, he looked over to Yifan and Luhan who were walking over here, before looking to me. He took out a file and gave it to me. 

"What is-" I trailed on.

"Its what the substance is- we figured it out when it was after we sneaked into the building," He said. I froze, my eyes widened, I looked to Koda, to see we were thinking the same thing. 


Time Skip:  

Koda and I kept staring at the file when the door opened, and the others came rushing in, Gou was the first one over here.
"What does the file say!" Gou called. 

"We haven't read it- we waited for the rest of you," I said.

I saw Gou looked to his brother and my brother for a little but didn't say anything.

I looked to Youngji who came walking over to the front of the table. 

"Hyung, should we open it-" I said.

Youngji looked down, putting his hands to his forehead.

I felt myself tear up when I saw he had tears slipping down his cheeks. 
I looked over to Sehun who staring at the file with a frozen look.

Youngji Hyung looked to me, wiping tears away from his eyes. "Yang, open it," he said. 

I blinked, "You want me to open it, But why?" I asked. 

"Your the one that went off on a mission for four years to try and figure out what the substance is, your the one that told me, that there was a slight chance Gahi could die if we don't try to figure out what the substance is-" he trialed on. I saw Sehun's wide eyes when Youngji Hyung said he could die. 

"Your our weapon specialist, your the best at this, maybe you could make something that would atleast control the substance, so we would still even have a little bit of the Gahi we know," he said.

My eyes widened, "But I-I can't," I said.

"You can.. You were the one that created the antidote to save me when I was poisoned, you were the one that created all of our weapons, even the forgetful smoke, " Gou said. 

I saw the shocked look on Luhan, Yifan and Sehun's eyes when Gou said that.

"You're a lot more capable than you give yourself credit for Yang," Gou said. 

My eyes watered, when I looked to all of my group members to see them nodding, even Koda. 
"If there is even a chance, of having even a little ounce of the best friend I grew up with, I would be happy with it," Koda said.

I looked to Sehun. I knew how close he was to Soohyun, I knew the fear he was feeling, the feeling of not knowing, I was also a twin. I saw the same knowing look in Dealo, Koda, Chanhee, and Mikey.

I looked back at the envelope, I signed, as I picked it up and opened it.