Friends

Red House

WAHHHHHH *^* THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 100+ SUBSCRIBERS!!! IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!! ❤️ I LOVE YOU ALL!! Anyway, I'm sorry for not updating twice on J-horses birthday but I've kinda had writers block but I'll think of more ideas. I kind of want to improve my writing and not make it look like it was written by a five year old xD 사랑해요~ Thanks for reading 

 

 

Jin got out a little device Hoseok gave him, and it gave him directions toward the school. Apparently it was Hoseok's unused iPod so he let Seokjin use it for the time being. Jin wasn't really into all the electronics and knew absolutely nothing about them. What the hottest products are zilch.. Nothing. Nada. Seokjin was more of the book worm type, not really into phones and such. Hoseok had to pull the maps app out and type in the address, then Jin would be set.

 

 

Jin unlocked it with a swipe and the application was already going smoothly. Seokjin followed where the device showed and told him to go, and found himself infront of a dark building that had a great big wall outside of it. The school itself looked scary, but knowing that it was a wall surrounding it made it even more scary. The statues weren't helping either. They were the kinds of statues you'd find at haunted houses or where vampires lived.

 

 

Seokjin swallowed the lump in his throat and decided that now is not the time to be scared. It was a fresh start for Seokjin and it would be a great high school experience for Seokjin, he just knew it. Seokjin wasn't going to be a target like Jungkook said, and he'd actually have friends.

 

 

Seokjin opened the gates that were unlocked. He guess that the gates were unlocked around the time. He checked the time of Hoseok's iPod and realized it was only 6:27 AM. Hoseok told Seokjin that the school started at 7:45 am, so Seokjin had an hour and a couple minutes to spare. But, Seokjin didn't know where. Seokjin really wasn't familiar with the outside world yet.

 

T-they must have a library right? I could just stay there.. Yeah.. Good idea Seokjin.

 

Seokjin mentally patted himself on the back for thinking of such a great idea. Seokjin finally took a step inside the school territory and chills ran down his spine. He shivered. It certainly wasn't what he wanted when he took his first step on school grounds, but at least he wasn't panicking yet.

 

 

Seokjin surveyed the area. Trees with no leaves, red and orange leaves on the grounds, and terrifying statues. Just great.

 

Seokjin walked towards the short staircase that was actually lead him into the damn forsaken school. The school was actually pretty big, it looked as if it had 3-4 levels, but Seokjin wasn't too sure. All he knew was that this school was humongous.

 

 

Seokjin climbed up the stairs, quietly. Then, he got to the doors. They were double doors, made of metal, and had scary looking door knobs. He gathered up all his courage and opened the right door. Seokjin stuck his head inside the crack, and saw the school had none of the main lights on, but the small petty ones. Seokjin sighed but went inside anyway. He wasn't going to stay outside the whole time.

 

 

Seokjin was struck with awe. The ceilings were tall, books shelves were lined up against the tall walls, and a beautiful chandelier was hanging in the middle of the main entrance. Seokjin knew the chandelier would look even more beautiful with the light in it, but knew that was for another time.

 

 

Seokjin walked through the empty halls, no one seemed to be there. Thankfully the school had little signs in the corners of the rooms that labeled each way the rooms were. So room 1-28 were on the west side of the building. Seokjin's searched each every little sign, and when he couldn't find it in the lobby floor he went up to the gigantic staircase in the middle of the room.

 

 

Each step Seokjin took echoed throughout the building. Seokjin's looked around the second floor and finally found the one labeled library. Seokjin followed the direction that the sign pointed him to. Seokjin's stood in awe as he walked into the library. The book shelves were taller than anyone would expect and the books.. So many of them, everywhere! Seokjin's felt a smile creep onto his lips. He had found his idea of a paradise. Seokjin's went and grabbed a few books of the shelves and went into the back corner were a table and seats were. Seokjin sat down with a sigh and started reading one of the books he picked out.

 

 

 

A while later, Seokjin had already finished half of the books he picked out. He glanced at the clock that said 7:30 AM. He sighed. He had to go to the main office and get his schedule. He walked quietly downstairs, since he looked through all the rooms and signs before he knew right where the main office was.
 

 

He sighed, before pushing the door open. He saw the secretary. She looked nice, Jin thought to himself. He quietly walked up to her, and when she finally noticed him she put down the documents she was looking at and smiled at Jin.

 

"How may I help you?" She asked politely. It sounded kind of fake, along with her face, but Jin ignored it.

 

"Um.. Yes. May I please have my schedule? I.. I'm kind of new.. To this school.." He trailed off and looked away.

 

The secretary nodded and smiled. "I'll be right back with it sweetie."

 

Seokjin nodded and stood quietly, patiently waiting. Seokjin heard the door open, but ignored it. He kept spacing out, thinking of everything. He couldn't believe how.. Eventful it's been the past week. He met strangers, and then after all that Hoseok drove Seokjin to the school to take his entrance exams. All the questions were too easy for Seokjin that it made Seokjin question if it was a real test or not.

 

Seokjin finally looked up and saw Jungkook just standing next to him. His face lit up.

 

Ah~ a person I know!

 

He smiled at Jungkook. "Hi, Jungkook-Hyung!"

 

Jungkook just gave him a side glance and ignored him. Seokjin just pursed his lips, he must have something troubling him if he's ignoring me. Seokjin sighed.

 

The secretary was finally back with Seokjin's schedule. She gave it to him with a smile and quietly whispered to him. "You showed great scores with getting full marks on them! Congrats, you were bumped up a few grades."

 

Seokjin just smiled and thanked her.

 

He checked over his schedule that said Kim Seokjin Grade 12.

 

Wahh~ I skipped two grades. He smiled to himself. That butler would be so proud of me...

 

Seokjin decided to wait for Jungkook and talk to with for a bit. Hoseok wanted him to take care of Jungkook, so Seokjin can do it more often now that they're in the same grade.

 

Seokjin stuck his lips up, and continued waiting for Jungkook. Seokjin's could see students finally coming in. He began to feel nervous, but that all when away when he saw Jungkook walk out of the office.

 

"Ah~ Jungkook! Wait up!" Seokjin ran to catch up with Jungkook who didn't wait.

 

Seokjin finally caught up to him. "You're so mean~" Seokjin pouted. "Anyway, lemme see your schedule." Before Jungkook could reply Seokjin stole the schedule out of his hands.

 

Jungkook scowled at Seokjin whose eyes brightened up as he compared schedules with him. "Wah~ we have almost all the same classes, except our history and language arts are switched."

 

Seokjin handed back Jungkook's schedule. "We aren't even in the same grade, how'd you get into classes with me?"

 

Seokjin smiled innocently, "The office lady person said I got full marks on my entrance exams and that they made me move up a few grades."

 

Jungkook was surprised but kept the usual poker face, "Mm.. Sounds nice anyway.."

 

Jungkook started to walk away from Seokjin who grabbed his arm, "Ne~ let's walk together!"

 

"Why would I wann-" Seokjin' cut him off.

 

"Let's go~"

 

Jungkook, then, was dragged away by a cute, overly excited Seokjin.

 

 

 

 

Finally they came to their first destination, Mathematics. Seokjin and Jungkook walked in to be greeted by the whole class staring at them.

 

"You two are the new kids, right?" They both nodded.

 

"I'll let you two being late slide since you're new, but know it wouldn't be tolerated a second time." The teacher gave a stern warning, which only Jin nodded too. Jungkook just stared, unamused.

 

"You two may sit in the back." Each two desks were lined up in rows. Only a pair of desks were free in the back.

 

Seokjin smiled, knowing they he would be sitting next to Jungkook. Seokjin quietly took the aisle placing, while Jungkook took the window seat. Seokjin didn't argue with him, but secretly he wanted the window seat.

 

 

Class continued as Seokjin already knew most of everything the teacher had written on the board, so taking notes were useless. Seokjin glanced over to Jungkook who had his ear buds in, and his head on the desk.

 

Seokjin smiled at the latter, who probably didn't see him since his eyes were closed.

 

The bell rung and everyone was up and going on to their second class.

 

Seokjin's and Jungkook's next class was science. Seokjin didn't really enjoy any of his later classes and most of them flew by in a breeze.

 

When Seokjin was younger, his parents forced him to have a tutor teach him higher level things. Because of Seokjin's love for books, he learned most of his knowledge from books.

 

 

 

 

By the time Seokjin came back to the real world, it was lunch time.

 

Wahh~ lunch time!

 

Seokjin headed towards the cafeteria, that was apparently on the second floor. Seokjin was deeply grateful for the signs. As he was walking, Seokjin heard his name being called by an unfamiliar voice.

 

"Seokjin!"

 

Seokjin turned around to see a handsome boy running towards him. Seokjin stopped his and tracks and tilted his head sideways and had a cute pout on his face.

 

"What is it?" Seokjin asked confusingly.

 

The teen just smiled. "My names Jin Hyosang... We were in the same math class.. And you looked pretty interesting so I came to befriend you."

 

Seokjin's eyes widened, and he gave a bright smile to this new 'Hyosang' character. "Ah~ that's good.. Thank you."

 

Hyosang have a bright smile back, "I hope we become great friends.." He paused, and grabbed Seokjin's wrist, dragging him into the cafeteria. "Come on! Let's go, I'll introduce my friends to you."

 

Seokjin gave a tender smile, Me too..

 

Seokjin was introduced to Hyosangs friends who happily accepted him and introduced themselves.

 

Seokjin smiled and introduced himself and bowed towards his hyungs.

 

They happily chatted along. Seokjin sighed with content.

 

Maybe this school thing was a good thing.

 

 

 

 

After they all ate lunch, they all went to their next class. This was a class that Seokjin didn't have with Jungkook. Seokjin sighed for what felt like the millionth time, but kept walking straight ahead. He already knew where the room was since he passed by it when he searching for the library. 

 

Room 209.. Second floor.

 

Seokjin then found it it, he smiled. He memory was always there when he needed it. Ever since he was little he was able to remember most things by looking at them once, not even for long periods of times. 

 

He quietly walked, he looked around to only see the teacher in there typing away on her computer. 

 

"U-Um.." The teacher immediately shot up and greeted Seokjin, way too excited in Seokjin's mind.

 

"Hello, there! My name is Mrs. Park! I will be your history teacher.." Unfortunately. "For the whole year! Please don't hesistate to ask anything!' She gave Seokjin a bright smile before going back to sit in his chair. 

 

"Your seat it the one right by the window. Please learns lots in the class." Seokjin highly doubted he'd learn anything he didn't know, but nodded and smiled anyway. 

 

After a couple minutes, students started piling in. Seokjin shifted his eyes around the room. This particular bunch of students didn't look as friendly as the others in other classes Seokjin had, but Jin wanted to give them a chance before he really judged them all. But, no doubt about it, some students looked frightened to Seokjin. You could spy the emos and goths, the popular stuck ups, and the quiet ones right away. Seokjin watched a drama like this before with his parents. So he could point out the obvious. But he was still confused about what Jungkook was saying about 'Classes'. He decided to ignore that factor and focus on this terrifying class. 

 

Seokjin watched as he teacher was oblivious to everything that was happening in this class. The teacher just typed away on her laptop while the students joked around, throwing papers around and talking about nonsense. Seokjin sighed, What exactly did this teacher want me to learn in this class?

 

Seokjin just stared out the window, that was until Seokjin felt something hit his head. Seokjin turned to where he felt the object hitting and saw a group of people who were laughing. Seokjin just rolled his eyes at the immature people. What do they think will do? Affect me?

 

Seokjin just kept feeling the balls of paper hit his head. He was about to take all of them and throw them back, but the bell rang. He walked out of the classroom quietly. He frowned, I guess so far hasn't gone too bad..