Touchè

Red House

As if right on cue, a bunch of alarms rang throughout the house. Seokjin smiled because the food was almost done. Well eggs didn't really take a long time to make. Seokjin let the food cool once he was finished. He grabbed plates from the cabinet, but was only met by pots and pans. He checked the other side, and there were bowls.

Seokjin came to a realization that they had reorganized everything. Mostly everything was in a different spot than it usually was, but it wasn't like Seokjin could fight about. Plus, it didn't bother him much, but he liked how he had it before.

He checked the place were he bowls used to be and found clean plates. The design was pretty simple. Eggshell white. Not like his mothers fancy China, which in Seokjin's mind, was definitely not worth the fortune his mother paid for the plates.

Seokjin checked the clock, waking up Jungkook would take about half and hour, so only Taehyung would be awake. And maybe Hoseok. He put the eggs on a plate, and if more came down, well he just hoped he made enough food.

He set down the plate on a mat(I think it's called a place mat but idek) and put the lid on the remaining food so it would keep its heat.

After about 2 minutes of waiting, Seokjin heard heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. A violet haired Taehyung peaked his head into the kitchen.

"Ah. It's just you." Taehyung strutted over and flopped onto the chair that was seated infront of where the food was.

Seokjin pouted, "Well good morning to you too.. Kids these days."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the younger, "I'm older than you, but you're acting like a mother."

Seokjin smiled, "It's just.. An instinct I guess. Now, hurry and eat." He said, motioning towards the food.

Taehyung nodded and complied, stuffing his face with the food Seokjin made. Within a few seconds, the food was devoured by Taehyung.

Thanking Seokjin for the food, Taehyung got up from his chair and went back up stairs. Probably to clean himself up.

Seokjin sighed and also swallowed his food, of course he was still hungry in the end, but he needed to get ready.

Hurrying up the stairs, fearing that he might be late, Seokjin didn't notice when he bumped into a not so happy Jungkookie. Instead of apologizes, Seokjin kept on rushing up the stairs unaware of what he did. He was too concerned about getting to school on time.

He rushed into Taehyung's room, and Taehyung was just scrolling on his what looked like an 'iPhone'.

"Taehyung, where the uniform Yoongi-hyung ironed for me?"

Taehyung looked up from his phone for a second, and pointed to the uniform hanging on the bathroom door handle.

Seokjin gave Taehyung a smile of gratitude, and rushed to the bathroom to change into the suit. He was sure Jungkook could serve his own food. Then, Seokjin would clean and wash the dishes once he got home from school.

 


 

 

After quickly getting dressed into his clean, ironed by Yoongi, school uniform, he walked out of the bathroom to be met with a half Taehyung.

Quickly feeling the heat come up to his face, he covered his eyes, and quickly stuttered an apology, "S-sorry Taehyung..."

"Yah.. You can uncover your eyes. I won't eat you or anything.. Yet." Seokjin could just feel the smirk Taehyung probably had on his face.

"Y-y-yah!" Seokjin quickly yelled in response, "S-stop talking like that..."

"Like what?"

Seokjin quickly uncovered his eyes, only to be met with some, well beautiful, collarbones, that belonged to the one and only Taehyung. Which in Seokjin's mind, was standing very close to him.

Seokjin looked up a bit, to only be met with Taehyung's blank face. Quickly flashing a nervous smile, Seokjin made up some excuse.

"U-um.. Nothing! Nothing at all.. Hahah.. We'll would you look at the time..." Seokjin pointed to an imaginary watch on his wrist, "It's almost about time we go to school... Haha.. Yeah.."

Taehyung got out his phone, "Hmm.. I guess you are kinda right. It's already 7:20.."

Seokjin's eyes almost bulged out of his head. "C-come on let's go... We seriously have to go... It's a long walk... Come on.. Quickly quickly.."

Seokjin ushered the half Taehyung out the door. "Hurry hurry let's go!"

Taehyung's hand quickly grabbed Seokjin's wrist. "Yah.. Would you let me put my shirt on first?"

Seokjin froze and looked up at Taehyung who had an amused look on his face. Smiling sheepishly, "Erm.. Yeah.. Haha.."

Seokjin slowly backed away from ushering Taehyung, awkwardly laughing. Taehyung let go of Seokjin's wrist and went back into his room.

After Seokjin heard Taehyung close the door he went downstairs. He was not going to be late just because of Taehyung.

Quickly grabbing his bag that was slightly damn, that was near the front door. He put on his shoes and was about to run out the door when he heard his name being called.

"Seokjin!"

Seokjin turned around to see a cute bunny with his cheeks stuffed.

"Ah.. Jungkook. I was about to leave.." Seokjin smiled. "But, I'm glad to see that you ate."

Jungkook grabbed his bag, and quickly swallowed the food that was in his mouth. His cheeks were tainted with a pink color. "Let's go together.."

Seokjin smiled and nodded. "Alright.. It's not bad that I left Taehyung.. Right?"

Jungkook just shrugged. "Who knows?"

Just as Jungkook and Seokjin were about to leave that heard a yell.

"WAIT!!!!"

Shocked, Seokjin turned around, and a small Jimin was running in a robe.. And..

"Are you wearing a facial mask?" Jungkook bluntly asked.

Jimin finally got to the two, panting hard.

"I.. Just.. Oh my god I'm going to die... I just wanted to say... Goodbye.. To Seokjin." Jimin managed to say in between pants.

Jungkook rolled his eyes at the Hyung. "Thanks Hyung. I feel the love."

Jimin also rolled his eyes at the bunny, but then a smile formed into his face, his eyes turning into crescents. He ran and jumped on Seokjin, planting a big mother-like kiss on Seokjin's cheek.

"Have a good day~!" Jimin said.

Seokjin blushed, and quietly nodded. "Thank you, Hyung."

Jimin smiled once more before smacking Jungkook on the back of the head. "Yah! You! Don't you dare skip school."

Jungkook just hissed at the elder and said nothing.

Jimin sighed, "You never learn.. Well, I'm going to go.. Bye." Jimin sluggishly walked back upstairs to his room.

Seokjin waved goodbye then headed out the door with Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

Seokjin was walking as fast as he could that it was also like he was running. He's always been the goody-goody kid, even though he was homeschooled. He never liked to disappoint or be late. Quite the opposite to Jungkook who just calmly and swiftly walked.

"Yah.. You're gonna wrinkly your uniform that way..." Jungkook said to the younger.

"I-it really doesn't matter. I just don't want to be late..." Seokjin said, panting a bit.

Seokjin could heard Jungkook scoff behind him, but ignored it and starting walking(running) faster.

"Such a nerd.." Jungkook mumbled and picked up his speed, trying to catch up to the younger.

Jungkook chuckled at himself. "Really..."

 

 


 

 

As Seokjin finally made it to school, luckily the bell had just rung. He smiled, as a bead of sweat fell from his forehead.

He quickly walked to his first class, mathematics. A class he had with Jungkook and Hyosang.

He quietly sat at his seat that was in the back, and as sighed in relief. He had made it on time.
Not noticing Jungkook had walked in, Seokjin did notice a Hyosang walking toward him.

"Hey... Jin.." Hyosang looked at him, apologetically.

"H-Hyosang.."

"Listen Jin-ssi.. Before you freak out, let me say I'm really sorry.. Honestly. My eomma wanted me to babysit my baby sister, and since I didn't have your phone number I couldn't cancel. I'm really sorry. I'll make it up to you one day.. Honestly." Hyosang did look guilty and apologetic.

Jin smiled, "It's okay.. Don't worry about."

Jin saw relief come over Hyosangs face, "Great. We cool then?"

Seokjin didn't understand what that mean, fully, but nodded.

"Yah.. You're in my way." A threatening voice said.

Seokjin saw a dark expression come over Jungkook's face. Hyosang turned around and gave Jungkook a sweet smile. "Oh, I'm sorry."

Hyosang waved at Jin, and went back to his seat as the teacher walked in. "Alright class, settle down. Let's go to page.."

Seokjin watched at Jungkook sat down, slinging his backpack on the desk, loudly.

Seokjin softly tapped Jungkook's leg, and shook his head.

Jungkook stared at Jin and raised an eyebrow, but he still had a dark expression on his face.

"Why were you talking with him so calmly? Do you not remember what he did to you?" Jungkook whispered harshly to Jin.

Jin sighed softly, "He apologized. Plus, he was busy babysitting his sitter and he didn't have my number to cancel or contact me.. And you're not any better than him.. Remember what you did to me.." Jin huffed and looked forward, not sparing a glance at Jungkook the rest of the class and the classes after that.

Jungkook sighed. "What am I going to do with you.." He softly whispered.

 

 


 

 


As lunch time came around, Jungkook proceed to go upstairs to the roof and just relax there. Apparently anyone would do anything for anyone who has good lucks because the teacher gave Jungkook the key almost instantly. Not to toot his own horn, but apparently Jungkook had fanclubs already. Well that's what Jungkook heard.

Jungkook lied on the roof, closing his eyes, ready to take his nap.

That was until he heard the roof, and two girls walked in. They were whispering about something, but something they said caught Jungkook's eye and he ran up to the girls.

"Tell me everything you know.."

 

 


 

 

Lunch went on normally and so did history for Jin. Another class with not learning nor doing anything.

That was until Language arts that he had with Taehyung, who Jin had abandoned this morning.

Jin quietly taking his seat, and once he saw Taehyung walk in, he smiled apologetically towards him. Which the latter responded with nothing.

"Yah.. Taehyung. I gave you my best smile." Jin pouted once Taehyung sat down.

"More like you gave me a pity smile for ditching me this morning."

Jin flinched.

"Ahh~ hit the nail on the head, didn't I?" Even thought Taehyung acted like he was mad, Jin knew he wasn't.

"Yah~," Seokjin whined, "What can I do do make it up?"

Taehyung looked at Seokjin in amusement, "Well I can think of a few things.."

Seokjin hit Taehyung's arm, lightly. "Yah.."

Taehyung laughed, "What were you thinking of, ert?"

"How did you know I was thinking erted things, ert?"

"Touché."

 

 

•••••••••••


IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG OMG OMG. ;-; but thank you all so much for 200+ subscribers!!❤️❤️❤️