Don't Mess with Grumpy Grandpa

Red House

OKAY SO IM REALLY REALLY SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING!! I've gotten sick these past days and honestly I was really lazy lmao. I'm on Easter/ Spring break right now though! Happy Easter and Happy Late Birthday Minseok ❤️❤️ !! Also I had a breakdown in dinner last Friday and I just started bawling and yeah. I wasn't mentally stable to start writing. .__. Also, I was in Sephora Saturday and I was looking at and this worker lady was coming and I'm the type of person who runs away from people because I have social anxiety so I was like omg I have to run ;-; but the lady grabbed me gently and said "You don't have to keep running away" and I just smiled and booked it. I ran to my mom who was near and I was like freaking out. Anyway, on to the story~!!!

 

 

 

 

 

      After the whole fiasco with Namjoon, Taehyung finally got his uniform to look not as wrinkly as it was before, and managed to fix his bed head. Taehyung wondered if he should bring Seokjin down with him and eat breakfast or eat breakfast with Seokjin alone, in his room.. Alone.

Taehyung shook all the dirty, erted thoughts in his head, and decided that maybe taking Seokjin downstairs with all of them would be a better idea. He'd adjust more.

"Seokjin?"

Seokjin had been studying, not that he even needed to, a science book for some random reason. The boy was smart enough that he didn't even need to study much anymore, but it was honestly the only thing that kept him occupied.


When Seokjin was younger, actually family bonding and interaction was rare for him. His favorite butler would always say comfort Seokjin when he cried. And Seokjin did cry a lot, most likely because he was lonely.

His best friends were stuffed animals, excluding the butler of course, and he wasn't aloud to go out because of the possibility of getting hurt or sick with some weird disease. Of course Seokjin did get hurt and did get sick sometimes, even inside the comfort of his home. He honestly didn't know his families intentions.

When Seokjin would cry, those session usually lasted hours. The butler would've kept Seokjin in his arms, hugging him and whispering sweet nothings into his ears. Seokjin would just grab the said butler, tightly, and cry. Cry until he either passed out or felt better.

"Hm?" Seokjin didn't even bother looking up from the book to look at the elder. He remember his butler told his a lot about butterflies, and origami. Apparently if you fold 1,000 cranes, your most desired wish would come true. Unfortunately, Seokjin and his butler only finished 892 of those cranes, and never finished. The cranes today are in Seokjin's room, kept in a bottle, and tucked away in a special place. They were almost Seokjin's most prized possession.

Taehyung scratched the back of his neck, for some reason he felt anxious for the youngest. He knew all of his knew his existence, but actually sitting down with most of them and talking was a bit.. Hmm.. Nerve-wracking.

"Do you wanna come have breakfast with us?" Taehyung asked sheepishly, "b-But if you're not comfortable with that.. We could just eat in my room."

Seokjin felt conflicted. He was nervous and excited. It'd been 8 years since Seokjin ate with anyone else, eight long years and that's what made Seokjin nervous. What would he do? How would he act? He was merely 8 years old when he ate with other humans. But on the bright side, he'd get to eat with someone.. And maybe he'd feel less alone.

Seokjin decided to man up. "We can eat with them. I'd be a great opportunity.. At least I think so.."

Taehyung have a rectangular smile, and it surprised Seokjin. It was like any other smile he'd seen from Taehyung. It actually looked genuine, not like one of those smirks Taehyung always gives him. The gesture made Seokjin's cheeks heat up, "Let's Go, Jinnie~! I'm pretty sure only Namjoon, Hoseok, Jungkook, me and you are up right now. Yoongi probably fell back asleep by now, and Jimin doesn't have work today so he's probably catching Z's."

Out of all three youngest ones, Jimin was the most threatening one to Jin. Seokjin didn't know what, but the vibe he got from Jimin was lust, lust and lust. Seokjin shook his head.

"No.. They're all tied.."

Taehyung looked at the youngest, weirdly, "What?"

Seokjin shook his head, "Nothing."

Taehyung shrugged, he was too hungry to even care at this point. Seokjin took careful steps, one foot goes first then the other one. Seokjin tried the least amount of noise he could. Seokjin and Taehyung went down the stairs, well Taehyung more like stomped down the stairs while Seokjin was playing it safe by tip toeing.

Seokjin would be lying if he said he wasn't nervous. In fact, he was a total wreck.. On the inside. He was always known to be good at hiding his feelings.

Taehyung just smirked at Seokjin, "Don't be a ."

"I'm not!" Seokjin said defensively, and to prove his point he confidently walked into his used to be kitchen. He was met with Jungkook, Hoseok, and Yoongi standing in the kitchen. He immediately froze up.

Hoseoks eyes widened. He was probably worried for Seokjin, wondering why the Pink princess is in here?

Yoongi just stood there, looking indifferent. He probably figured he stayed the night working with Taehyung. "Breakfast is ready grab and plate." He paused before looking behind Seokjin, "You too, Taehyung."

Seokjin looked behind him and found a Taehyung standing a bit too close behind Seokjin. "Okay, Hyung."

He started walking over to a cabinet, probably where the plates were. It was kind of strange to Seokjin because he usually put the plates in the bottom cabinet, but he needed to learn it wasn't his house anymore.

"Come on." Taehyung motioned Seokjin over. Seokjin happily walked over, he was glad to finally get an actually meal and not the crappy school food he had yesterday or a simple bowl of rice.

Taehyung passed Seokjin a plate. Seokjin stared at the design. It didn't look like the fancy China plates his mother used to buy for god knows how much. They were just... Plain. Plain eggshell white.

Taehyung waved his hand infront of Seokjin's face, trying to get the other back to reality. Seokjin smiled apologetically, and served his share of breakfast, which was just rice, again. Seokjin gave a small sigh, he really wanted to cook for them, but it would honestly be a bit weird since Namjoon Hyung and Yoongi Hyung still don't know he's actually living in a secret room in their house. Well it was Seokjin's house... You know the story.

Seokjin sat down next to Taehyung at the table, and was ironically between Taehyung and Hoseok. Hoseok looked relieved, and honestly a bit surprised. Jungkook continued housing down bowls of rice one after the other. Seokjin stole glances at Hoseok who was staring back, but not too much. He probably didn't want Yoongi to make any accusations.

After Seokjin was done with his rice, which was kinda fast. That kid could eat a whole cow in like 3 minutes. Seokjin was still hungry, but it felt a bit weird to get more so he held his hunger in. Seokjin glanced at Taehyung who was just on his, what Seokjin presumed to be, his smartphone. It kind of looked like Hoseok's iPod, just a lot bigger. He seemed to be scrolling down a page with a bunch of photos on it. Seokjin looked for a clock, since the clock he usually had in the kitchen was taken down. He couldn't find one. He sighed, and decided to make time fly faster by... Totally not creepily staring at the strangers in his house. Technically they were strangers but Seokjin still didn't know much about them.

Suddenly, a hand was on Seokjin's thigh. Seokjin jumped, but luckily no one noticed. He looked to who the hand belonged to, and my my.. It was the one and only Kim Taehyung.

Seokjin gritted his teeth, he wasn't up for the kind of funny business so early in the morning. And what's even worse is that Hoseok or Yoongi could see what's happening in a second.

Seokjin felt the hand start going towards his no-no place, the hand was ever so gentle squeezing his thigh as it grazed upward.

Seokjin decided to stop it by putting his hand on Taehyung, giving it a slight squeeze.

Apparently Taehyung thought that was a good sign, and started caressing Seokjin's thigh even more. The whole thing had backfired on Seokjin.

Even though Taehyung was his Hyung, he couldn't have his caressing his thigh in front of almost everybody. Seokjin pinched Taehyung's arm a bit too hard, causing the elder to Yelp in pain.

"OWW !" Taehyung rubbed where Seokjin pinched, also giving Seokjin a glare while the latter looked ever-so innocent.

"First, Language, Second, what the hell happened?" Yoongi said in a slightly raspy voice.

"You say to watch my language then you go and swear?" Taehyung scoffed.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Idiot. Hell is my even a cuss word."

Taehyung scoffed, once more, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever. And I just hit my leg off the table."

"Nice going dumba- OW!" Jungkook couldn't finish his remark because he was hit by Yoongi.

"These damn kids, have I taught you nothing?"

"Hyung you swore."

"Shut up, no one asked you. Go to school."

Taehyung whined, "But it's only 7.. School starts at 7:45.."

Yoongi scowled, "I don't like seeing your face this early in the morning so get out. Do something useful. I don't want to see you retake this grade again."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Stop PMSing already..."

Let's just say, Taehyung may have said the wrong thing to a grumpy Yoongi and earned himself a punch and a rant from said person.