Interaction

Red House

 


After Seokjin managed to calm himself down a bit, he tried thinking of ways to escape. 


Could I just walk out and say "Aye this is my house.. Haha yeah. Um Get out."? 
Or could I just run out like a madman?


Seokjin decided to make his final decision as to just wait until nighttime and escape that way, or worse case scenario he would be found by one of the intruders. Are they even intruders, Seokjin thought to himself, Or technically am I the intruder?


Seokjin kept pondering over these silly trivial things, but they were rudely interupted by the sound of vacuums and the sounds of clashing and clanging, Seokjin was hoping none of the intruders were ruining anything in his house. Should I even call it my home anymore?


Seokjin leaned his head against the wall, I should sleep to make the time go faster.. Seokjin closed his eyes gently, allowing sleep to take over his body.

 



Seokjin woke up to hearing a truck or car beep outside.

Seokjin was confused as to why there was any sort of human life up in his house and to why his neck hurt like hell. Realized hit Seokjin, and he sighed, which he immediately regretted as he inhaled back in some dust, he coughed, trying to make it as quiet as possible. After Seokjin stopped choking on the fuzzy lump, he wiped the tears that managed to escape his eyes, and tried to see if he could hear anything.

 

He heard huffing and groaning.

 

"Hyung why are you just sitting there? Help us.." He heard one of the intruders whine.


One scoffed, he guessed it was this Hyung the intruder was speaking towards, "Quit whining and be lucky I'm making everyone else help you."
He heard some unaudible mumbled and probably complaints which made his laugh a bit. 


Over the past hours, Seokjin's guessing, Seokjin really regretting taking the window for granted. The darkness of the closet was haunting Seokjin and all Seokjin wanted to do was sleep in his comfortable bed and stretch.


Seokjin guess that all the intruders had finished packing because it was quiet for a while, until he heard a television and some loud talking.


These people are really loud and obnoxious. Seokjin rolled his eyes and wondered what he ever did to deserve this punishment. 


"It must've been all the times I used to dress the butlers in pink.." Seokjin chuckled at the fond memory. "Yeah.. just a memory."
Seokjin shook the negative thoughts from his head and decided it must've been late already. "Why are they freakin' sleeping already?"
Seokjin played with his fingers, changing his position every five seconds. "This closet is the most uncomfortable place I've ever been.. I kind of feel like a bed of needle would be more comfortable than this closet.." Seokjin pouted.


"Why. Aren't. They. Sleeping. Yet."


Seokjin rolled his eyes. "I'm honestly about to go out there and kick them all out." Seokjin just now realized he was talking to himself, "I really need to stop talking to myself..." 


Suddenly Seokjin heard footsteps, and a certain voice that said something about putting the towels in the closet. Seokjin gulped, and his eyes looked around the small closet, as if to look for some exit or escape. Of course there was none.

Kim Seokjin calm down. 
It's just another person.
You can just talk to him normally..
Even thought its been like 8 years since I've had actual human contact.
Oh, Seokjin you're making yourself see-


Seokjin's thoughts were interupted by the closet door opening and light flood into his vision. Standing in the doorway was a tall-ish male with brown hair, holding yellow towels. Well now the towels were dropped on the floor as Seokjin and the stranger made eye contact. The male was about the scream when Seokjin covered him mouth, preventing him. He dragged the poor male into the closet and shut the closet door.

He looked at the very frighten male, who looked as if he was going to cry and scream any moment, he skinny hands wrapped around Seokjin's hand that covered his mouth.


"I'm going to let go... and you better not scream or make any noise.. Do you understand me?"


The male nodded his head quickly. Seokjin carefully removed his hand from the strangers mouth. The male was still in shock and looked very frightened. He didnt look like he was going to talk any time soon, so Seokjin decided to strike up a conversation first.

"Soo..." Seokjin laughed nervously, "I'm guessing you're wondering why I'm in your closet.."
As if Seokjin couldnt point out the obvious. "Well.. Umm... This is actually my house.."
The male nodded, nervously. "A..Are you a g-ghost?"


Seokjin face palmed. "No I'm not a goddamn ghost."


"I-It's okay.. We'll help you pass into the light.." The male still trying to prolong the thought that Seokjin was a ghost.


"I said I wasn't a-"

The male smiled, "Don't worry, ghost buddy. I'll help you get to a better place."


"But I'm not a-"

The male put his index finger ontop Seokjin's lips.


"Wah~ you're lips are so soft for a ghost.. And you're really pretty.."


Seokjin twisted his face in disgust, "Guys don't want to hear that... And I'm not a ghost." He finally removed the maled finger.


"Yeah Yeah.. That's what they all say. By the way, I'm Jung Hoseok. Call me Hoseok, ghosty." He gave Seokjin a toothy smile.
"Once again, I'm not a ghost. I'm Kim Seokjin.. Call me Seokjin or Jin.."
"Jinnie~!"
"That wasnt one of the option-"


"Anyway, Jinnie. You should come meet my friends! We all moved into this house today. We removed all the old furiture and added better furniture. Much cooler." Hoseok smiled and nodded.


Jin didnt knew whether to feel offended or not. "Actually this is my home... I've been living in it all my life... It's just that no one knew.." Seokjin didn't know why he was opening up to this stranger, but you could say it Hoseok made him feel comfortable. 


Hoseok nodded, understandingly, which Seokjin doubted Hoseok understood one bit. "Ahh~ so you're not a ghost." Seokjin nodded, Finally this kids gets it.. "Well you could live with us!"


Seokjin frowned, "N.. No thank you..."


 "Why~!!" Hoseok whined, "I'm sure they'll love you!" Hoseok smiled.


"It's not about if they'll like me or not.. I just want to live by myself.. Alone. I'm not really comfortable with people.." Seokjin frowned, he felt sorry but he just couldn't.


Hoseok kept pestering him, "Jinnie~ C'mon it'll be fun!"


Seokjin sighed, "I'll live alone in the attic.. I might be able to talk and open up to you guys... Hoseok can you just keep seeing me a secret.. I don't want them to know I'm just yet.." Hoseok agreed, "Alright.. but show me where the attic is so we can hang out!" Hoseok gave Jin a blinding smile. "I guess so.."


Seokjin let out Hoseok first to see if the costs was clear. Once Hoseok nodded, Seokjin quickly led Hoseok to the attic that was hidden, pretty well. You had to go up a secret staircase and boom, there was Seokjin's room. The Attic.


Hoseok stared in awe at Seokjin room. Seokjin's wall were painted in a beautiful pink, and stuffed aniamls surrounded the place.

"I know it wasn't what you-"

"Aww it's so cute! Like a little girl's room!"

Seokjin didnt know whether to feel offended or glad Hoseok likes it.

Hoseok didn't say more.


"Come by anytime.." Seokjin blushed at those embarrassing words.
Hoseok nodded, "By the way how old are you?"


"16."


Hoseoks eye's widened in surprised, "Are you're living alone in this house. Wah~ Cool."


Seokjin blushed at the comment. "And how old are you?"


Hoseok smirked, "21. I'm your Hyung~!' Hoseok inched close to Seokjin, "Don't worry I'll take care of you, Pretty Princess, since you're the youngest out of all of us!"


Seokjin nodded, "Umm okay.."


Hoseok quickly gave Jin a hug and said a goodbye, leaving a stunned Seokjin.


"I feel like a dug my own grave.."


 

I just felt like writing more. xD Ty for reading and comment and subscribe. My fingers hurts now xD This chapter is longer than the other so yay ^3^ btw these chapter so far arent proof read i'll probably do it later <3