Blame

Red House

A/N: Sorry for not updating today but I will probably Sunday(?) I have birthday plans today and tomorrow since today is my birthday but I just wanted to say thank you so much for supporting me and this story. It boosts my confidence and I really appreciate it. ❤️ I love you, all.

 

 

 

 

 

Seokjin headed to his next class, Language
Arts, another class he didn't have with Jungkook. Seokjin sighed, hoping the next class would have better people than his last. Seokjin quietly walked through the hallways, this is a room he hadn't come across yet. So he was guessing it wasn't on the first or second floor.

Third floor maybe?

Seokjin quietly went up the staircase, he'd hope he'd bump into Jungkook or Hyosang.

Coincidentally on the way, he'd seen someone who's being surrounded by many females and males. Seokjin raised an eyebrow, but didn't feel like investigating the scene. He just kept walking towards he class that was probably on the third floor.

Room... 347..

After a couple minutes he'd found the sign. He sighed in relief, I thought I'd never find it...

Seokjin smiled and entered the room. His first impression was that the teacher was too young to be teaching, his second impression was that the room was too cold.

Seokjin bowed to the teacher and asked for his seat.

"I'm the new student..." He trailed off hoping the teacher would get the hint.

The teacher nodded. "Hello, I'm Mr. Kim. It's a pleasure to meet you. Your seat is there."

Unfortunately, Seokjin's seat was literally in the middle of the room. The seats were arranged separately, so Seokjin was dead set middle.

Seokjin dragged his feet on the ground while walking towards his seat, then finally sitting down. He sighed, a thing he's been doing a lot after his last class. Seokjin got out notebook and pencil and thought he'd actually participate in this class. He'd always done pretty well in language arts, so he thought it was no difference.

After a couple minutes students walked in. Most of them looked vaguely friendly, unlike before in History. Well-that might be because of them were female. Seokjin looked straight ahead, a new page in his notebook and pencil in his right hand ready to do.

He looked at who sat next to him, and mentally cringed. It was a male with with piercings, and to his left was someone who looked vaguely familiar, but he didn't know where he knew the figure from. He shrugged it off, and rested his head on his hand.

As soon as the bell rang, signaling that class is starting. Seokjin kept sighing every once and a while, but kept writing down everything and listened to Mr. Kim talk.

After a while, Seokjin saw someone put a neatly folded note in the corner of his desk, he glanced at the male beside him, who just stared straight forward.

Seokjin carefully unfolded the note, trying not to make much noise.

What're ya sighing for?

Seokjin chuckled at the childish note, but wrote back anyway.

No particular reason.. & do I know you? •3•

Seokjin wrote what he wanted, then quietly folded it back up how it was and set it on the desk of the person who sat next to Seokjin.

The male quietly wrote, as Seokjin watched him. His face was pretty, he had long eyelashes too, from what Seokjin could see. He wasn't as feminine as Seokjin but Seokjin could see some feminineness, but more manliness. The male quietly slid the note back on Seokjin's desk, staring straight ahead.

Seokjin unfolded it with a smile.

Did the princess forget me already? (; xx

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. He looked at the male next to him. He knew he looked familiar but he didn't expect him to actually know him.

What is your name? >:'(

Seokjin laughed at his stupid message and put it on the males desk.

The male quickly wrote a reply, and put it on Seokjin's desk.

Taehyung, my pretty princess. ❤️

Seokjin's eyes widened, he knew the male looked familiar. It was one of Jungkook's and Hoseok's friends.

Seokjin sighed and looked at Taehyung who was surprisingly looking at Seokjin, too. He had a simple smile on his face, but no teeth were showing.

"ALRIGHT THEN!" Mr Kim's voice echoed throughout the room, making Seokjin jump and shove the note in the front pocket of his school pants.

"We are going to do a project!" Mr Kim said excitedly, while the class just groaned and whined.

"This is unfair! It's still only the first semester!"

"Mr Kim I though you were cool!"

"Yah! It's just a simple project. It's only worth 25% of your grade."

Seokjin's eyes widened, Only 25%?! Jeez.. What is this teacher talking about only...

"It's a get to you know kind of project. Don't worry it will not be shown infront of the whole class. But as classmates I think you shouldn't go on as strangers. You should know each other. This will go by ABC order so no whining or groaning about unfairness."

Mr Kim kept calling names, then he got to Seokjin.

"Kim Seokjin and.. Kim Taehyung..." Seokjin's heart dropped all the way to his feet when he heard that.

Seokjin just squeezed his hands tightly and gulped. It could be a good thing.. Right?

Seokjin gathered up courage and looked at Taehyung who was smirking at him. Taehyung winked and mouthed 'This is great' to Seokjin who just frowned.

By the time the Mr Kim got done calling out the names, the bell rung, signaling it was time to leave school. Seokjin sighed. He'd have to stay somewhere until nighttime so that he won't be caught.

Seokjin started gathering all his stuff, when hands slammed down onto his desk, making him jump. He looked up, wondering who the owner of the hands was.

"Taehyung.." Was all Seokjin could mutter out.

Taehyung smirked, "Should be Hyung to you.."

Seokjin frowned, "Well saying Taehyung-Hyung is a bit weird.. Not a good flow towards it.." His eyes lit up as he found a solution, "I'll just call you Taehyung! It's saying Tae-Hyung.. So it's still respectful." Seokjin's smiled as he rambled & found a leap hole.

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Anyway, what are you doing in a senior classroom?"

"They office lady said I did good on exams, so I got bumped up a few grades." Seokjin smiled innocently, "Ne.. Taehyung.. Why are you here? Hoseok said you were 19.."

Taehyung formed a feint blush on his cheeks, "I got held back a year.. Y'know.." He scratched the back of his neck with a sheepish smile plastered on his face.

Seokjin frowned, "Why did you get hel-"

Taehyung rudely interrupted Seokjin, "Anyway, I've got a plan."

Seokjin's pouted, "I was talking.. And what's the plan? Actually, plan for what?"

"Let's work on the project at home, so it'll be as if we just went to my house study, but then later you can sneak up to your room." Taehyung gave Seokjin a rectangular smile which was pretty contagious, so Seokjin started smiling as well.

"Wahh~ Taehyung you're so smart~" Seokjin thought he'd give the elder a little encouragement.

Taehyung puffed his chest out proudly, "Right?"

Taehyung quickly grabbed Seokjin's hand, "What're waiting for? Let's go~!" And with that the two ran out of the school all the way home.

 

 

Seokjin and Taehyung were out of breathe by the time they had reached their home. Seokjin leaned against his old mailbox while Taehyung rest his hands on his knees, panting violently.

"Let... Never... Do this.. Again.." Taehyung managed to say in between pants. Seokjin couldn't say anything back, so he just nodded.

After Taehyung & Seokjin managed to get their breathing under control, they headed up towards the house. Since the house was on a hill, in required more work climbing up.

"Aish.. Why was this damn house built on a hill.."

"No idea. My parents just wanted it here.. I guess it's because you can see everything.." Seokjin shrugged, while Taehyung just looked at the latter quietly.

"Ne.. Seokjin.." Seokjin only hummed in response, "Where are you parents?"

The question made Seokjin freeze in his tracks. He didn't know how to answer Taehyung. Taehyung saw the other stop, and stopped as well. "Seokjin?"

Seokjin just sighed and looked at Taehyung, decided to be somewhat honest. "They're.. Dead, Taehyung." Seokjin seemed to smile. "That's.. Where they are right now... Answer your question?" Seokjin's wasn't angry with Taehyung, but he hated when people asked that. Seokjin looked at and saw an expression... Something he hated so much.. Pity.

"Please... Don't look at me like that.. I can see the pity in your eyes.. Just please, don't." Seokjin said sternly, while the later just nodded and smiled Unsurely.

The rest of the walk up the hill was quiet. No one uttered a word until they were met with Seokjin's door. The ornament that was always there, wasn't there anymore. Seokjin's guessed they took it off, but Seokjin's couldn't complain. It wasn't his house anymore.

"Pretend like you don't know anyone here.." Taehyung put his hand on the door.

Seokjin grabbed Taehyung's arm, "Wait..!"

Taehyung looked at Seokjin curiously. Seokjin messed with the hem of his undershirt, his eyes not daring to meet Taehyung's icy ones. "I..I just wanted to say thank you.. Thank you for everything.. Pretending and stuff.. I.. I just want you to know that I appreciate it very much.."

Seokjin remembered his mother told him that a kiss on his cheek was a token and gratitude. Seokjin leaned up a bit and lightly kissed Taehyung on his tanned cheek.


"It's a token of gratitude..." Seokjin face turned slightly red as he looked at Taehyung's shocked face. Taehyung looked at Seokjin at smiled, he leaned down a bit and kissed both of Seokjin's cheeks.

"We're even now.."

Seokjin's eyes widened and his cheeks flushed. "B-But I didn't kiss you twi-"

Taehyung just opened the door and yelled an 'I'm Home!' Before Seokjin could finished. Seokjin welcomed himself in. He took of his shoes.

"Do you want to work in my room or..?"

"Anywhere is fine..you pick.."

Taehyung just nodded, "Hold on, I have to tell them you're here so they don't flip ." Taehyung striding his way into the kitchen, making Seokjin frown.

Seokjin looked at his old living room and noticed everything was gone. The couch his mother bought was replaced with a leather couch, the rocking chair his grandmother gave his family was replaced with a love seat, and some of the paintings his father bought at auction were replaced with pictures of them. Seokjin sighed, but he had to accept that it wasn't his house, and that they weren't they ones to blame. Seokjin realized he had done this to himself when he decided he would make his existence unknown to the world. His weaknesses made this happen, and Seokjin pretty much felt like... .

Seokjin smiled sadly, and held back the tears he felt coming out. Seokjin noticed Taehyung walking out with a male with mint green hair. Seokjin stared at him, then realized he was being rude and looked away.

Taehyung smiled, "Yoongi-Hyung.. This is Jin.. Jin this is Yoongi-Hyung. He's the oldest out of all the people that live here."

The one names 'Yoongi' elbowed Taehyung in the stomach. "I can't introduce myself.. But I'm what he said.." He motioned towards Taehyung who was lumped over in pain.

Seokjin nodded, "Nice to meet you..." Seokjin bowed politely towards the elder, who simply answered with a, "Likewise." And then he went back into the kitchen.

Seokjin watched as the shorter walked off, then looked at Taehyung. Seokjin was shocked to see that Taehyung was staring back, with a small smirk playing on his lips. Seokjin shuddered at the sight. "Let's go to my room."

Seokjin nodded, innocently, and followed Seokjin into his room. He noticed that Taehyung was heading towards the room where he had his little cousins sleep in when they came over. Seokjin smiled, remembering all the fun memories. His cousins were the sweetest kids ever, but also they were the most devilish kids ever. They were fine if they were separated, but they would start a riot when they were together.

Seokjin was brought back when Taehyung waved a hand in front of his face. Seokjin smiled measly and continued walking towards the room.


Taehyung opened the door, and walked inside. Jin stared in awe at the room that looked nowhere as how it had before. The vintage beds and everything was replaced with modern things and posters. It made Jin feel a bit sad, but he knew he was the one to blame. If he had just made his existence know.. If only he had.

 

 

• 

 

sorry for the late update... ;-; anyway, please enjoy this failure or everything! Sorry for the last update thing.. I was just being a whiny baby but thank you so much for the support! Hwaiting~!

 

again, this is not edited or proof read yet so excuse the mistakes