Cereal

Red House

    After the little encounter with someone who is called 'Hoseok', Seokjin just stayed in his room, not daring to make any loud noises. Seokjin decided to clean up his room, just incase a certain someone came in. Wah~ what am I doing? It's not like I care... Seokjin scoffed, still indenial, Yeah you're right Seokjin, you just want to clean up. Cleaning is good..


Seokjin sigh and decided to stop arguing over himself, thinking it would just create a useless problem. Seokjin got out cleaning supplies and decided to start cleaning. Seokjin started humming, and cleaned intently. Seokjin hated when his room was dirty, but he didnt really care about his parents or his old room. He let them collect dust.

 

 

 

 



After what seemed like hours, Seokjin sighed with content. Happy about finishing cleaning, and he was now able to relax. Well, relax as much as someone who just found out 7 strangers were going to live in his home could. Seokjin ruffled his hair, he'll figure out how to deal with the situation later. Right now all he wanted to do was relax and not worry about trival things.

 

 

After about 30 minutes of Seokjin trying to relax he heard footsteps stomping heavily going up the stairs. Seokjin gulped, and froze in place. He had hoped it was Hoseok, but he couldn't be too sure. He got the feather duster in his hands and thought to use it as a weapon if it wasnt Hoseok. Don't ask why Seokjin grabbed a feather duster out of all the things, his mind just wasnt thinking straightly.


Seokjin hid behind the door, and when the door finally opened he... was hit in the face because he forgot the door opened towards him.


"Ow..." Seokjin groaned in pain. He held his, now probably bruised, nose while tears of pain managed to escape his eyes.


The only thing Seokjin was grateful for at the moment was that the one who had hit him with the door was Hoseok. 


"Well if it isn't Hoseok.."


Hoseok eyes widened with concern and he sheepishly smiled, "Oops? Hehe.."


Seokjin managed to throw a threatening glare towards Hoseok who had a guilty expression on his face. "Let hyung fix your bleeding nose..."


"Well technically you can't fix it but you could make it stop bleeding.."


Hoseok smiled at the youngers accuracy, "Don't be so serious.."


Hoseok grabbed Seokjin's hand which made Seokjin flinch. Seokjin really wasn't used to human touch, but Hoseok warmth made he feel.. Happy. Seokjin just made his hand limp, not knowing whether to hold Hoseoks hand or not. 


Hoseok made Seokjin sit on his own neatly done bed, and Hoseok kneeled down. Hoseok got a handkerchief out of his back pocket, and started to gently wipe Seokjin's nose. "Hold the bridge of your nose.." and Seokjin followed Hoseok demmand. 

 

"Good boy.." Hosek whispered softly.


That made Seokjin frowned, I'm not a dog..


After Hoseok had finished cleaning up Seokjin, Hoseok realized what Seokjin had in his hand. "Um.. Why do you have a feather duster..?" Hoseok was trying to hold back his laughter, but it failed.


It took a few moments for Seokjin to realize was Hoseok was talking about and he blushed. "U-um.. E-er.. I was going to.."


Hoseok patted Seokjin's head, "Cute."


This comment made Seokjin blush a darker red, "S-Shut up..."


Hoseok pinched Seokjin's cheek, not so much that he would actually hurt Seokjin. "Yah! Where are your manners, brat?" Hoseok smirked, "and Don't tell me if it wasn't me that came here you were going to tickled them to death with the feather dusters?" 


Seokjin pouted and furrowed his eyebrows together, "Well I didnt know what to do! It's not my fault.." 


Hoseok laughed at Jin's cuteness, Hoseok caressed Seokjin's cheek lovingly, "I was just picking on you.. Sorry.."


Seokjin felt somewhat self concious with Hoseok hands caressing him like that. He awkward cleared his throat, earning another laugh from Hoseok. "S-so.. What brings you here..?"


Seokjin mentally cursed when he heard his voice crack in the beginning.

He waited for Hoseok response, who just shrugged. "I kind of felt bad that you'd stay up all night wondering if I'd come and talk to you." Hoseok smirked when he felt Seokjin's cheek redden.


"A-As if! Don't flatter yourself too much.."


Hoseok smirked. "Mhmm, I'll keep telling myself that." 


Seokjin tried to regain his composure, "So, what now?"


"Well.. It's pretty late now. And I'm guessing Princess needs her beauty sleep, so I'll come back in the morning."


Seokjin nodded, but felt a little disappointed. "Ah.. Okay."


"Don't be too sad princess."


Seokjin felt his cheeks heat up, "What-"


He was cut off by Hoseok putting his hand on Seokjin mouth, "Don't take it to heart, Princess.. And I hope everyone can get to meet you soon.."


Seokjin thought something in Hoseok's words felt off, but he ignored it. "Maybe.. I guess.. Good night.."


Hoseok smiled, " 'Night, Princess.."


Seokjin couldn't sleep peacefully that night. He kept worrying and couldn't believe everything that happened today. Seokjin hugged his favorite stuffed animal, a bunny his favorite butler gave him. His butler back then was like his savior. If Seokjin had a bad day, or something was wrong, that butler was the first to know and comfort Seokjin. That was until one day, that butler just left one day. Seokjin remembered that day as if it was yesterday. 
Thinking  about that precious person, Seokjin was finally able to fall asleep. 

 

 

 



Seokjin woke up to a knocking on his door.

Seokjin assumed it was Hoseok. Seokjin drowsily got up from his comfortable bed, and headed towards the door. He opened to see a bright smiling Hoseok holding a bowl of cereal.

"I'm here, Princess."


Seokjin invited Hoseok in. 


"Sorry, but cereal is all that we had." Hoseok smiled sheepishly.


Seokjin smiled and gladly took the cereal, "It's alright... Thank you, Hyung."


Hoseok smiled brightly, "That's the first time you've called me hyung.."


Seokjin acted as he didn't care and continued to eat his cereal. Food mattered more than Hoseok at the moment. "Is that so?"


Hoseok continued to smile as he watched his Princess eat.


Omg, I just want to thank everyone who susbscribed, commented, and upvoted ;u; it means so much. Ty for whoever read this failure of a story xD I would love to heard your feedback so please comment and subscribe and upvote!! ^3^ btw sorry for any mistakes. I promise it will get more interesting