Pink ert

Red House

•A/N: thanks for reading! Please comment, upvote and subscribe! Sorry for even more errors than before. I'm on my old phone since I can type better on it, but it's so laggy. ;~; ily all. And I love reading your comments, tho I may not answer. PS, my friend has officially moved. ;n;.. 

 

 

 

 

 

     The Suns rays shone through Seokjins cousins old room, which is currently Taehyungs room. The Rays shot right at Seokjin, making him stir, but not enough for him to actually wake up.

Taehyung was already awake, but was enjoying playing with Seokjin's silky, soft hair. He smiled when the latter would lean into his touch.

Taehyung then, heard footsteps leading towards his room. It obviously wasn't for jungkook because he was on the opposite hallway. Taehyung decided the best idea was to play dead, well more like pretend to sleep. He hid Seokjins face by throwing a blanket on top of his face, but making sure he didn't let the latter suffocate, and wrapped his arm around the lump, pretending to be comfortably asleep holding a body pillow.

There was a rough knock at Taehyung's door, "Taehyung! Wake your up or else you'll be late. You don't want to retake the same grade.. Again."

Taehyung chuckled, but knew he'd kick Namjoon's . Namjoon always woke up Taehyung, but lately Namjoon's voice just went through one ear and out the other. This is probably why Taehyung never arrived on time to his classes last year and failed.

"Yeah yeah.." Taehyung said half-heartedly.

Taehyung heard Namjoon sigh from the other side of the door. "Taehyung, please. Take this atleast somewhat seriously." Then, he jokingly said, "I didn't raise you this way, son."

Taehyung just chuckled at the latter. "Whatever! And tell Yoongi I want two of whatever is for breakfast."

A grunt was heard from the other side of the door, along with a reluctant agreement. "Yeah, whatever. Stupid kids these days.."

Taehyung sighed in relief because luckily, today Namjoon didn't tackle Taehyung awake.

"Who was that?"

The voice nearly make Taehyung jump out of his skin. "Oh my god.."

seokjin laughed because he knew he surprised he latter. "Who was that?"

Taehyung cleared his throat. "Since when were you alive.. I mean awake."

"I've always been alive, and I woke up when you first started playing with my hair. So about an hour ago."

Taehyung felt his cheeks heat up. "I-it wasn't that long ago.. I just started playing with it like two minutes ago."

"Well two minutes ago you threw this blanket on me." Seokjin lifted up the blanket from his face that Taehyung threw at him.

Taehyung smiled sheepishly, "Sorry about that princess.."

Seokjin shrugged and Ruffled his hair before stretching. "So what do I do about this wrinkled uniform?"

Taehyung looked at Seokjin. Most of the buttons on his shirt were off, probably fell while he was sleeping, and his whole uniform, pants and shirt, were wrinkled.

"You can borrow my extra."

Seokjin closed his eyes, "What about you?"

"What about me?"

Seokjin opened one eye, and smiled. "Your uniform, silly."

Taehyung looked down at his own, and when he saw it was wrinkled, he shrugged.

"You're more important than me.."

Seokjin's eyes opened and widened, then soften. He let out a chuckled, "Such a gentleman I got.."

He looked Taehyung straight in the eye, "Thank you.. How can I ever repay you?"

The look in Seokjins eyes.. It was almost lust, but maybe that was just Taehyung being at the moment.

Taehyung visibly gulped, "I-I'll think of something later. Just get changed for now. The clothes are in the top drawer." He pointed at the drawer, making sure he didn't make eye contact with Seokjin because, well, who knows what he would've done.

Seokjin smiled and got up. "Thanks Taehyunggiee~" he skipped to Taehyungs draw and got all the clothes out. "I'll change in the bathroom. Be right back."

After Taehyung saw Seokjin safely go into the bathroom that was in his room, he signed in relief. He was glad Seokjin didn't change in the same room as him, because he probably would've done something no so innocent to Jin.

After a few minutes, Taehyung heard the bathroom door open. He saw a cute looking Seokjin, in an oversized school uniform walk out and dear god if this was an anime or manga, he would be having a nosebleed right about now.

"It's a little big," Seokjin motioned to the sleeved, "But it will do. Thank you, again."

Seokjin looked at himself in the mirror, and smiled when he had none of his hair sticking up in weird places. He brushed it with his hands so it wouldn't look as messy. After that, he looked at Taehyung who was looking intently at him.

"You should get read-"

Taehyung was too focused at looking at Seokjin and Seokjin was too focused at fixing his hair, that neither of them heard the approaching footsteps.

"YAH! Taehyung, go get your goddam-" Namjoon stopped talking and looked at Seokjin who froze on the spot, "Oh. Hi there."

Taehyungs eyes widened in shock.

Namjoon just looked at the two. To him, there was something suspicious with their uniforms and hair.

"Either you two had .. Which if you did I'm so glad you were quiet.. Or you two just had a filled sleepover.." Namjoon said skeptically.

Taehyungs eyes almost bulged out of his skull, "What the hell Namjoon-hyung?!"

Namjoon just smirked, "I didn't know you swung that way.. I mean I got used to all the girls you brought
Over all the time be-"

Taehyung interrupted before Namjoon could say anymore, especially infront of poor, innocent Seokjin.
"HYUNG!"

Namjoon just laughed, "okay, okay. I'm sorry. Now," he looked at Seokjin and his lips. "Would you like to explain why this pretty boy is hear?"

Seokjin blushed At the comment while Taehyung explained, annoyed at Namjoon and Seokjin's reaction to Namjoon's sweettalk.

"He just stayed over for a project."

Namjoon's mouth shaped into an 'o' as he nodded, "Ah, okay now. So I'm guessing you two fell asleep."

Seokjin and Taehyung nodded.

Namjoon smirked, "So now that I know you're not with this beauty, I can talk to him." Namjoon strided over to Seokjin, "Hey there.. What's your name?"

Seokjin's pulse started quickening, "Se-Seokjin... Kim Seokjin.."

Namjoon nodded and winked, "Well I'm Namjoon.. Even though you didn't ask.. I thought you should know since you'll be screaming it all night long."

Seokjin's looked at Taehyung for some kind of help, but ended up with cheeks redder than a baboons .

Taehyung was fuming by now. "That's enough you crazy monkey. Now, get out before I call the police for you molesting a minor."

Taehyung grabbed Namjoon and basically pushed the elder out, forcibly.

"YAH! Respect your elders.. And weren't you doing the same as I was?" Namjoon had a knowing smirk on his face.

Taehyung just scoffed, "Yeah.. Okay whatever." He slammed the door shut before the elder could say anymore."

Before he confronting Seokjin, he waited for footsteps. It didn't take long, but when he did hear footsteps, he sighed in relief.

"Ah.. Jeez.."

Seokjin just innocent stared at Taehyung.

"The Pink Man wasn't like I though he was going to be."

Taehyung just let out a breathy laugh, "You have no idea.."