Meeting the Maknaes

Red House

A while later, after Hoseok convinced Seokjin to go to school, Hoseok left. He explained that he and some people named Yoongi and Namjoon had to do some errands around town. With that being said, Hoseok said that only the younger ones named Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook would be home. Seokjin nodded, but he was a little worried. He didn't trust Jungkook a lot, yet, and felt uncomfortable that he would be the only one he knew that was home at the time.

 

 

"Aish.. Don't look so worried, Jinnie. Everything will be fine." Hoseok Ruffles Seokjin's hair. Seokjin nodded, but he didn't feel 100% convinced at the others words.

 

 

What if Jungkook brought everyone up here? What would I do then? That stupid brat is making me worried...

 

Seokjin's waved goodbye to Hoseok, who just smiled in return. Hoseok carefully shut the door, making sure he didn't make much noise... Then just proceeded to stomp down the stairs, making Seokjin face palm.

 

After Hoseok left, Seokjin just cuddled with his favorite stuffed bunny, wondering what he should do for the time being.

 

Play with Jungkook?

 

He immediately scratched off that idea, knowing that the other would take the word play too literal.

 

Stare out the window?

 

Seokjin crossed off that idea. He was tired and bored at staring outside the window. The fallen leaves never changing and the grey clouds would always stay the same. Seokjin couldn't think of anything interesting to do.

 

He could cook, but that would mean making his presence known, which he couldn't do. At least not at this very moment.

 

Seokjin's sighed and decided doing absolutely nothing will have to do for now. He just looked around his room, thinking that maybe his imagination will make something interesting... Unfortunately, Seokjin never really had an imagination when he was younger, and that certain hasn't changed.

 

Just then, Seokjin heard his stomach growl, and he groaned. It'd been a hour and a half since he last ate. In his defense it was just a small bowl of cereal, that's why he was still hungry. He mentally cursed at Hoseok for not taking all of the strangers with him to do errands, so that he could eat in peace. But, of course not.

 

 

 

 

 

After an hour, Seokjin was legitimately about to tear his hair out of his head. He was starving, bored, and did he mention starving? Seokjin was one step from running downstairs and getting something to fill his hunger needs.

 

He was getting ready with his trusty feather duster, ready to knock some people out, when he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Not just one pair of footsteps, it sounded like a couple.

 

Seokjin visibly gulped, his eyes widening in fear and shock. He decided that hiding behind the door was that safest place. He prayed that they wouldn't open the door too hard or fast so Seokjin wouldn't have another nose bleed.

 

He heart was beating fast and hard, and his palms were sweating profusely. He was scared, nervous, and he didn't know what to do or think or act right now.

 

He heard the footsteps grow louder and louder. He continued to mumble a few prayers under his breathe, before the door opened fast and hard. Seokjin's nightmare came true, but he decided to be quiet and now groan in agonizing pain.

 

"Princess!"

 

Seokjin knew whose voice that belonged to, and frowned.

 

What is Jungkook-Hyung doing here...?

 

"Princess, I brought some friends... They're really want to meet you..." Seokjin could legitimately hear the smirk on Jungkook's face, but ignored it since the pain in his nose kept getting worse and worse.

 

Seokjin's hiding place worked for about... 35 seconds. That's when a tall male, around Jungkook's height, with light brown hair spied Seokjin. He stared at Seokjin in surprise that was immediately replaced with a poker face. He studied Seokjin up and down, then smirked, making Seokjin visibly gulp.

 

"I think I found the princess." The male infront of him says, in a deep-ish voice.

 

The poker faced male, closes the door, revealing a bruised nose Seokjin. Seokjin awkwardly waved.

 

"There's the Princess... Good job, Tae."

 

Ahh.. This must be Taehyung.. One of the younger ones Hoseok mentioned.

 

Jungkook swiftly walked over to Seokjin and grabbed his wrist, "How did you manage to do this..."

 

"Yah! You're the one who hit me in the face!" Seokjin frowned, Why does this brat think he can just blame me?

 

 

"Yah! I know what you're thinking! Respect your elders... brat." Jungkook says with a knowing smirk, and it sure to put emphasis on the 'brat' part.

 

Seokjin frowned, "Anyway, what brought you here?"

 

Jungkook click his tongue at the youngers question, "Ah~ Ah~ Ah~ is that really something you say to someone you lets you stay here for free? And isn't kicking you out.."

 

Seokjin feels a pang of guiltiness, He's right..

 

"I'm sor-"

 

seokjin was rudely cut off by the shorter of the three, "Well, to answer your question, were here to meet you. Jungkook said there was a princess living in a hidden room... But I didn't think the Princess would be so.. Pretty..." The shortest his lips, making Jin gulp.

 

"I-Is that so..?"

 

Taehyung, the one Jin finally found of the name of, continues for the shortest, "Mhmm~ and Jungkook wondered if we wanted to have fun with the new toy he found.. And well, we just couldn't pass up the offer.."

 

Jin looked around nervously, "W-what do you mean by f-fun?"

 

The shortest of the three smirks, "It would be easier for us to show you... Than to explain.."

 

Jin innocently shakes his head, "N-No thank you.. I'm good with you showing me.."

 

"Is that really what you should be showing us? We're your gratitude... Brat." Taehyung managed to spit out at Seokjin.

 

"I-I'm really sorry.."

 

Jungkook groans and rubs his left hand through his hair, "Enough with the apologizing already. It's annoying..." 

 

"I-I'm sorry.."

 

Jungkook slams the younger into the door, "What did I just say?"

 

Jin's eyes widen in shock, Seokjin didn't think Jungkook would be like this. Jungkook wasn't this violent or nasty when they were alone. Was it because the two others were here..?

 

Seokjin hears a chipper voice behind the raging Jungkook, "Aposing is just makes the fun time last longer! And you're punishment~"

 

Jungkook's grip on Seokjin tightens, "Listen here, Cherry Boy, we won't do anything that bad today... But.." Jungkook grabs ahold of Jin's face and turns it towards him, "You better be ready later on.."

 

Seokjin gulps and notices a very dark look on Jungkook's face. Seokjin just innocently nods, not knowing what is in store for him. 

 

Jungkook smiles menacingly, "That's a good boy..." Jungkook lets go of Seokjin's probably bruised wrists. 

 

"We seemed to have scared the poor thing.." Taehyung smirks. 

 

"It's more fun that way..."

 

 

TY SO MUCH FOR READING! Tbh this might turn into a Rated M fanfic... There will still be cute fluffy moments but some moments too~ Please Subscribe, Upvote, and Comment!