See You Later Hyung

Red House

Hello Everyone, it’s been a while. I’m so sorry I haven’t updated in forever. Now I will try to update regularly, it’s just that I’ve been stuck D: I am pretty sure I know how I want to end this fanfic but IDK LMAO . Anyway, thank you for reading and I hope you continue to support this fanfic and meee~! Please enjoy reading ;D

 

 

Yoongi got the key for the house from his pocket, fidgeting with them for a while, he finally found the right one and slowly opened the door. The sound of the door opening making Seokjin shiver. Certainly, the wouldn’t be upset, right?

The house was empty and dark inside since none of the lights were on. He and Yoongi put their jackets on the coat rack, and Seokjin loosened his tie.

“Where is everyone?” Seokjin asked and still was looking around the house to see if he could spot anyone, which he couldn’t.

Yoongi just shrugged, “I have no idea.”

“Okay well hyung, I will be going to my room, I feel a bit ill.” Well, he wasn’t lying, he felt a little dizzy after that weird dream. Who knows if it even was a dream.

Yoongi nodded and went towards his room.

 

Seokjin finally reached his room and he plopped himself onto his bed, sighing deeply. He looked up at his ceiling.

‘What could have that dream meant? Why was it so closely related to the real world… How did that voice know Yoongi was coming?’

So many thoughts went through Seokjin’s head but none of the made any sense.

His eyelids felt heavy, and soon, darkness consumed him.

 

There he was again, in this dark place. So dark, you could almost feel the sadness and grief coming from it. Seokjin swallowed the lump in his throat. It was that lump that you always feel when you’re about to cry, but you’re stopping yourself.

“Please…Forgive me. I’m so sorry.” A voice sobbed, “I didn’t mean to…”

Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, there was a voice but no person. There wasn’t anything here. Nothing but darkness.

The person kept sobbing and pleading as if his life depended on it.

“Please! I’m so sorry. I loved you so much. I still do.”

Seokjin felt bad for this person. He was crying and sobbing uncontrollably. He felt as if he wanted to comfort this person. Every time this person sobbed or cried out loud, Seokjin felt a pang in his chest, and his heartstrings pulling.

“I didn’t mean for any of this to happen…” He voice choked out, “It wasn’t supposed to happen like this.”

Suddenly, a figure in front of Seokjin appeared, hunched over sobbing.

Seokjin wanted to say something, anything but it was as if there was glue in his throat, not allowed him to say anything. As if, he wasn’t supposed to say anything. He wasn’t supposed to do anything except watch this person suffer.

“Please… Please…” Begged the person, “Please…”

For a second, all the sobbing and begging stopped. The person was still.

“…” The person said nothing. They were both still for what it seemed like forever.

When Seokjin went to speak again, it was as if all the glue from his throat disappeared.

“Why are you crying?” Seokjin asked, “Who are you?”

The figure said nothing and continued staying still on the ground.

“Are you hurt?” Seokjin asked the person, “Where are we?”

He placed a hand on the figure. He was so cold even though he was wearing a hoodie. It was as if he was dead.

The figured suddenly turned around slowly, revealing a sly, creepy smile. Seokjin couldn’t see it’s face though. Just his smile. His smile that looked oh so familiar.

“Are you okay?”

“Get out.” The figure finally opened his mouth.

“Get out of this hell. You can do this, Seokjin.”

Seokjin just looked confusingly at the figure. “What are you saying?”

“I didn’t love you forever, just for this.” The figure turned back around, “Hurry.”

“Wait, wha—“

 

Seokjin woke up breathing heavily and sweating. He looked over at the time, 7:09 PM. He sighed, he still had to make dinner, but he didn’t feel like it at all.

Knock Knock. (Knock knock knock knock knock on my door. Shh, I’m trash.)

Someone gently knocked on his door. Seokjin got up sluggishly, opening the door.

“Hi hyung.”

Seokjin looked up and saw Taehyung.

“Oh hi Taehyung. What’re you doing here?” Seokjin asked.

Taehyung said nothing and just went into Seokjin’s room. “Where is it?”

“Where is what?”

“The ring.” Taehyung gave Seokjin a look. “I know you have it.”

Seokjin was utterly confused on how Taehyung knew about the ring. He showed no one the ring, not even his parents. Well, he couldn’t really… Since they were dead.

“How do you know about my ring?”

Taehyung chuckled.

“I have my ways…” He his lips. “Can you just give it to me like a good boy?”

Jin was furious about how Taehyung was talking to him. “I am your hyung! That’s no way to spea—“

“You’re not my hyung, remember Jin?" Taehyung had a sly smirk on his face, that Seokjin desperately wanted to wipe off.

“Right.” Jin rolled his eyes, “What do you want with my ring?”

“Don’t worry your pretty face, I just want to, uh, borrow it.” Taehyung started looking around his room.

“But for what?” Seokjin inquired.

Taehyung stopped and looked at him with what looked like was annoyance. “Just give me the damn ring… Do you want a kiss in return?”

Seokjin blushed. “N-No way in hell! Why would I want a kiss from you?”

“But you already kissed Jungkook.” Taehyung chuckled and smirked, “What’s the problem with kissing me?”

“Kissing you in general is a huge problem!” Jin huffed, “And it’s not like I wanted to kiss Jungkook.”

Taehyung laughed and showed his boxy smile. “Well, I’ll see you later hyung.”

“Yeah, yeah whatever.”

He wanted closer to Jin, “’Hey Jin…”

“Wha—“

Seokjin’s heart stopped for a moment and it felt as if the world had stopped too.

 

Taehyung kissed his cheek.

 

“Bye, now.”

 

Taehyung left, and Seokjin was left in shock by himself. For some reason, the kiss was sweet. It made his body tingle, and he wasn’t sure if it was a bad thing or not.

But one thing was for sure…

 

Taehyung stole his ring.