Dab the Wound Gently

Red House

okay so legit I was making weird whale noises reading your comments, apparently whale noises come to me when I'm really happy 😂 honestly it means I'm happy asf
So thank you all so much for your amazing comments❤️

 

The remaining of the first quarter quickly passed with nothing special happening. The project Seokjin and Taehyung worked on got an A, and Jin and Hyosang proceeded to hang out together. And yes, the actually did hang out. Jin started to notice things were getting more comfortable in the household. Everyone was warming up to each other. Life was going really well for Seokjin. Actually.. Too well in fact.


As Seokjin walked through the hallways, he'd been receiving glances. A lot of glances. Of course, being the Seokjin that he was, was oblivious to it all. He just happily walked through the hallways, he was currently on his way to lunch, meeting with Hyosang, as usually, when someone tapped him on the shoulder.

He turned around to see a boy, about half a foot taller than him. Instead of a face, he was met with the boy's chest.

"Can.. Can I help you?" Seokjin managed to say, he was confused on why this giant had tapped him on the shoulder.

"Yah.. That's not how you talk to your Hyung. Anyway, met me in the bathroom after lunch, I got some business with ya." The boy's voice was deep, deeper than it should be for a 17-18 year old.

"Why do you need to meet with me?"

"Just do as I say. Don't ask question. Also, don't tell no one, got it?" Seokjin wanted to correct his grammar, but decided that probably wasn't the best option.

Seokjin just obediently nodded his head at the Hyung. "O-okay.."

The boy just brushed passed him, bumping into him in the process, also leaving his lollipop stick at Seokjin's feet.

Seokjin watched the barbarian walk away, and just shrugged. He didn't want to judge a book but a cover, so he didn't. Well.. Maybe he did just a little.

Seokjin continued on his merrily way to lunch where he was to eat with Hyosang and their group of friends. The second quarter had just started and it was close to Christmas Time. Seokjin didn't really see the hype of Christmas, since he missed it for 8 years, but Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung were out today to go buy a tree. Seokjin was all for it, besides, it would light up the place from bland to less bland.

Seokjin stepped into the cafeteria, and was met with people waving at him. Mostly Hyosang. Seokjin smiled as he walked over towards them. He had gotten really good at his people skills, especially with practicing with Hyosang. Hyosang apparently was one of the most popular people in the school, and he wasn't a complete .

Seokjin noticed early on that Jungkook didn't eat lunch in the cafeteria, but Seokjin definitely made sure Jungkook had food. Besides, it was one of his jobs.

Taehyung was mostly to be found with a bunch of popular girls and the boys more popular then Hyosang. Jin didn't mind that Taehyung didn't really talk to him during lunch, besides it wasn't like either of them had no one.

Jin hurriedly ate the lunch he prepared for himself, the people around him amazed that it he could fit all that food in his mouth. (Wink) as everyone finished their lunch, Jin excused himself, saying he had to use the restroom.

Jin didn't really know why the the boy wanted to meet with him. Maybe he wanted Jin's homework.. In a TV drama Jin had watched with Jimin one night, there was a boy who was bullied and the bully stole the other boy's homework. well that's how Jin analyzed it.

After finding about 5 minutes Jin found the correct bathroom. Apparently the boy didn't want the bathroom that was on the floor where the cafeteria was. He wanted the one that was on the first floor.

Jin sighed. He walked into the bathroom to see the boy standing there. Looking right at him. Jin would be scared if he wasn't so naive. All he wanted was to go back to the cafeteria and go to his classes.

"Hyung, why did you want me here?"

Jin decided to be blunt and just ask the barbarian. Which led to him getting upset.

"Yah.. Shut it kid."

The barbarian closed up on Jin, each step he took forward, Jin took backward, eventually cornering Jin into a corner.

"I know who you are." The barbarian whispered in Seokjin's face.

"You wouldn't think anyone would find out would you?"

Jin stood there, lot knowing what to do or what this giant meat head was talking about. As he fiddled with his hands Jin spoke nervously, "U-Um I don't know what you're talking about.. Can.. Can you let me go?"

This resulted in Seokjin being roughly pushed into the bathroom wall, his head slightly banging onto it.

"You.. You're that creepy kid who's family committed a family suicide. There's rumors flying left and right but now I need conformation. Why are you alive? And are you really that kid?"

Jin's blood went cold. He had literally no idea what this kid was talking about.

"I-I have no idea what you're saying! Don't just make sudden accusations... I'm not that kid. You must be mistaken." Jin was going to swiftly brush past the meat head, but when he tried he earned himself a punch in the face.

As Jin feel a warm substance leak from his lower lip onto his chin, and a pain from his right cheek, he looked up at the Hyung. Terrified.

"I'll make you feel the pain you should have. You shouldn't have lived, you should have died with your family. And what's worst is that you even deny it when almost everyone knows."

Jin's eyes widened and he felt like he's ripped the edges of his eyes any time now. Suddenly this Hyung makes Jin met him in the bathroom, makes ridiculous accusations, and now he punches Jin?

A few tears went down Jin's face. He was scared. He was terrified to say the least.

"P-please don't hurt me..." Jin begged, "I haven't don't anything to wrong you.."

"Because of your parents, my parents lost their jobs. Now, you'll have to pay for it." The Hyung swang another punch toward Jin, kidding him dead on, in the same place he did before. But this time, it was even harder.

Jin groaned as he fell onto the floor, tears gushed out of his eyes. Choking on his sobs, Jin managed to say.

"Stop.. Please. I beg you.." Jin was weak. He couldn't do anything. He couldn't do anything but let himself get beat up.

As Jin lied on the ground, the Hyung started giving Jin hard kicks on the abdomen and thigh area.

Eventually it all grew numb to Jin. He was already bruised everywhere, and he just let the Hyung continue to his hearts content.

 

 

After a little bit, the bully seemed to get bored and left Jin trembling on the floor. Bruised and battered. Jin opened his eyes, which he had closed during the beating. He wiped some of his tear and tried to get up. Which failed at the first attempt. Trying again, now hugging the wall, he managed to get up.

Jin carefully walked over to the mirror and looked at himself.

His face had a few bruises and his bottom lip was cut open. Jin was also pretty sure his whole abdomen was bruised to an extent.

He sighed.

He got his bag which was lying on the floor, and carefully walked out of the bathroom. It was probably time for him to go to history but he couldn't show up looking like this.

Carefully and sneakily, he dashed to the exit to escape and go home and luckily the gate was open so he was free to flee.

He looked back at the school and sighed.

"Was this really a good idea.."


Kicking a few stones as he turned back around, he started walking towards the house.

Namjoon was probably at the studio working on music, Yoongi was probably home doing god knows whatever, Hoseok was probably at the dance studio because apparently he loved dancing, and Jimin was probably at the Gym.

So he might not get caught by anyone.

Jin smiled as tears fell down his bruised cheeks. "Ahh.. Really.."

 

As Jin finally reached the house, he opened the door carefully not wanting to get caught since he was you know. Supposed to be in school.

 

Jin quietly went to the bathroom that was on the first floor. He searched through the cabinets, looking for an aid kit. But he didn't find anything. 

 

Just as he was about to give up, he heard a noise.

 

"Oh my god. Jin you scared me.. I thought we were getting rob.." Namjoon's sentence was cut short as Jin turned around.

 

"Jin what the happened to you? Your face.. And.. Aren't you supposed to be in school? I mean.." Namjoon sighed as he looked at Jin's face. It was a look of guilt and shame. 

 

Namjoon walked over to Jin, "Don't look so down.." Namjoon ruffled Seokjin's hair, "It's okay.. I'll get Yoongi to patch you up." 

 

Something about this felt familiar to Seokjin. It felt like deja vu, but there was something more to it.

 

 

 seven year old Seokjin was ordered to cut paper for a project for school even though he was homeschooled. He got up the scissors which apparently weren't the safety proof ones, and he started cutting away.

 

His butler was washing dishes at the time and didn't notice Seokjin was using the wrong scissors and kept nicking his small hands. Seokjin thought it was perfectly fine until a small drop of blood fell onto the table he was working on. Scared that he made a mess, Seokjin ran to the bathroom and searched for something to clean it up. He ignored the pulsating pain in his hands and searched for a towel to wet and clean the table.

 

As Seokjin frantically searched every nook and cranny of the bathroom, the result was nothing. Scared he made a huge mistake, tears came down Seokjin's eyes and loud sobs came from his mouth. 

 

"Wahh... w..wah..."  Seokjin sniffed and tried to contain his loud sobbing, but he started hiccuping. Making it worse.

 

As the butler finally heard the sobs, he ran straight into the direction he heard it. 

 

As he ran toward the bathroom, he saw a small little Seokjin with slightly bleeding hands and snot and tears all over Seokjin's face.

 

"Seokjinnie are you okay?" The butler ran toward Seokjin and lifted him onto the side of the bathroom sink.

 

"does it hurt a lot?" The concerned butler asked.

 

Seokjin shook his head and in between sobs said, "N..no.. But I.. I'm a bad boy. I.. I.. I'm sorry.." 

 

The butler laughed and ruffled Seokjin's hair. "What are you sorry for silly? Everything will be okay!"

 

Seokjin looked up. "R...really.. Pinky promise?" Tears and snot were all over Seokjin cute red face, and the butler laughed when Seokjin stuck out his pinky. 

 

"I promise. Now let's get you patched up." He took his pinky and wrapped it around Seokjin's, making Seokjin smile.

 

 

••

 

 

As Seokjin was brought back to reality by a green haired Yoongi waving his large hands infront of Seokjin's face.

 

"earth to Seokjin." Yoongi said monotonously. 

 

Seokjin was shocked then smile, which made him wince since it irritated his busted lip. "S-sorry.."

 

Yoongi put peroxide on a cotton ball  and started cleaning Seokjin cut lip. "Don't smile, it'll make the cut bleed more."

 

Yoongi quietly dabbed(LOL) the cotton ball over Seokjin's lip, making him wince. "Yeah. Sorry, it might hurt a little bit."

 

Yoongi continued cleaning Seokjin's wound for about five minutes then stopped. "How did this happen?"

 

Seokjin just moved uncomfortably, "U-Um.. I just fell..."

 

Seokjin could tell Yoongi didn't buy it, but the latter said nothing more than. "I'll get you pain killers and some make up."

 

"Why make up?" Seokjin said, cutely turning his head. 

 

Yoongi ho scoffed and slightly smiled. Ruffling Seokjin's hair he said, "I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go out in public like that."

 

 

•••••••••••••••••••••

 

THE DAYS ARE GOING FAST AF WTF. ALSO SORRY I WANTED TO UPDATE BECAUSE I HAVE TESTS THURDAY AND FRIDAY THAT ARE REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT AND DECIDED IF I WILL EVEDY GRADUATE HIGHSCHOOL SO YEAH. ILY GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR READING. Please Upvote, Subscribe, and COMMENT'!