Stay With Me

Red House

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT; okay.. so I just found out a family friend passed away today. Even though I didn't know her well, I just wanted to say updates may be delayed.. #RIPBLANCA I hope you're in a better place. Rest well. ❤️ Thank you for listening. I love you guys..

 

 

Each step for Seokjin, if felt as if he was drowning. Sinking and sinking even deeper. He never had felt like this before, probably because he never had friends. The last time he cried was when the butler left. Seokjin tried to hold back his sobs, but each time Jungkook moved his hands in a circular motion on his back, he lost it. It just made him cry even more, and he didn't know why.

Jungkook just watched as the younger cried to his hearts content. He had mixed feelings about the current situation, but now wasn't the time for those thoughts. He needed to comfort Jin the best of his ability.

Jungkook looked around and saw a nearby cafe. He continued to hold the umbrella over both of them, Jungkook surprisingly didn't even mind when he got a little wet. He just wanted Seokjin not to feel a drop of rain.

Jungkook opened the door for Seokjin who just went in without saying anything. Then, he sat them down at a nearby table. He sat across of Seokjin who had finally calmed down, but his face was all red and he kept sniffling.

The waitress went over to them.

"Do you want anything?" Jungkook asked Seokjin, who just shook his head in response.

Jungkook knew it wasn't the best idea to have Seokjin soaking wet inside a cafe, but he couldn't bring he home now. He texted Jimin to bring over some clothes from his wardrobe of course.

Jungkook smiled at the waitress who looked as if she was going to kill herself any minute. The waitress just smiled very fakely in return.

"Just two small hot chocolates." Something to warm him up, right, Jungkook thought to himself.

Seokjin looked up, "B..But I didn't... Order.. Anything." Seokjin managed to say between sniffling.

"Jimin is brining extra clothes for you." Jungkook said, ignoring what Seokjin previously said. "I'm guessing we wear close enough to the same size clothing."

Seokjin didn't feel like arguing and just smiled sweetly, "Thank you.. Kookie-hyung."

Jungkook shrugged as if it was no big deal, and soon silence took over both of them. But it was the awkward silence, it was silence that felt.. Comfortable.



After about 10 minutes, Jimin came running in with a plastic bag waving in his hand. Of course when he closed his umbrella, he accidentally sprayed some now unhappy customers. He smiled apologetically.

He saw Jungkook and Seokjin sipping on some drink. He walked over to the two.

"Guess who's here?" Jimin showed them jazz hands.

"Yeah, mhm. Just give us the clothes and leave." Jungkook replied coldly.

Jimin pouted, "Yah! I'm your hyung! And Seokjinnie, what happened to my favorite person in the world?"

Jimin sat next to Seokjin and wrapped one of his legs around him. "It's okay Seokjiinie, Jimin hyung will make you feel better." He nuzzled his head into the crook of Seokjin's neck.

Seokjin just chuckled, but sniffled. "Thanks Jimin-hyung."

Jimin look up at Seokjin, "You really look like ."

Jungkook kicked Jimin from under the table. "Yah! Watch what you said midget."

Seokjin laughed. "It's alright.. I probably do anyway."

Jimin frowned, then handed Seokjin the bag full of clothing. "Here. You can change in the bathroom."

Seokjin nodded. He grabbed the bag of clothes, thanking Jimin, then rushing towards the bathroom. His shoes made a squeaking noise with each step and he almost fell a few times.

Now that Jimin and Jungkook were alone, Jimin's face turned serious. "Yah.. How'd you know he was here."

Jungkook gave Jimin a side-glance. "I don't have to explain myself to you.. I just knew, okay?"

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Unless you were stalking him or overheard some , there's no way you'd know.."

Jungkook just scoffed. "It doesn't matter."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "If it doesn't matter, just tell me. I don't see the big deal."

"Why do you wanna know anyway?"

"I'm your hyung, do I need a reason?" Jimin smirked, "Come on, it's okay. Tell hyung."

Jungkook scowled, "Shut up."

Jimin laughed, "Okay, serious tell me."

Jungkook sighed and gave up, "Taehyung told me. I asked him where Jin was because they were working on a project together and he wasn't there. Taehyung told me where he was going and I came. Simple as that."

"But.. How'd you even know that he'd still even be here?" Jimin inquired.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Do you need every ing detail..? But, it was just a gut feeling.. I guess. I don't know."

Jimin rolled his eyes. "Right.. I don't believe you for a ing second, but I'm let you go for now. Besides, Seokjin's white button up shirt was see through from the wetness. So thanks." Jimin's lips turned upward, and formed into a smirk.

Jungkook scowled. "Yah.."

Jimin laughed. "Chill. He'll be mine any time soon now."

"Whatever you say hyung.. By the way did you ask Yoongi about Seokjin?"

Jimin nodded, playing with his fingers." Mm~ he said yes. But to go over to Namjoon and ask him. Namjoon said yes. I think he took a fancy to Seokjin..if you know what I mean. But Namjoon was acting pretty strange when I mentioned Seokjin. He kinda stiffed up, y'know?"

Jungkook shrugged, "Maybe you're overthinking it. But I am surprised that Yoongi and Namjoon hyung agreed just like that."

"Weeeeellll..."

Jungkook groaned, "Oh my go.. What happened?"

"Since we found a bunch of cookbooks and stuff like that. They kinda assumed Seokjin can cook. So Yoongi and Namjoon want Seokjin to be like our little chef.... Well more like Yoongi is too lazy to cook and if Seokjin is there he doesn't have to wake up early."

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Well I'm sure he'll be happy about it.. Probably. If he liked cooking that much."

Jimin nodded. "How long.. Do you think Seokjin lived in that house alone... Do you think he has famil-"

Jungkook interrupted Jimin, "I don't know.. I don't care.."

Jimin looked at Jungkook in distaste, "Yahh.. Kookie, be nice."

They heard the bathroom door open, revealing a gloomy looking Seokjin, but at least he was in dry clothes. His hair was still wet, but luckily Jimin brought shoes so he didn't have to wear his soaked ones.

Seokjin walked over to the pair, he heard the last part of the conversation, but played it off as if he didn't. He gave a small smile to the two.

"Seokjinnie~!" Jimin quickly got up and attacked Seokjin with a bear hug. "I missed you~!! You took a while..."

Jungkook scoffed, Bipolar much..

Seokjin weakly hugged Jimin back. The elder ushered him to sit, which he complied to.

"Jinnie, we have great news." Jimin sat next to Seokjin.

Jungkook's eyes widened, and he kicked Jimin, once again, under the table. "Yah!"

Jimin groaned in pain and glared at Jungkook as if to say 'Let me handle this.'

Seokjin continued staring down at his lap while Jimin continued. "Well.. Guess who the most greatest person in the world is? Me! Wanna know why? Well, I'll tell you why.. I convinced Yoongi and Namjoon to let you stay in our house. Sure seven people sounds like a lot in a house, but it's going to be great! You'll get to see us everyday!"

Seokjin smiled, the elder seemed happy about it, so he decided he will be too. "That's great. Thank you Jimin-hyung."

Jimin's cheeks were tainted pink, "A-anything for you.. But... You'll just need to cook for us since none of us can.."

Jin seemed to lighten up a bit from Jungkook's perspective. "I love cooking, so it's really not a big deal."

Jimin's Cheshire grin seemed so big that Jungkook thought he might tear the sides of his lips apart. "Great!"

A smile played on Jin's lips. He felt a bit better already, but every time he thought about the truth. He was glum all over again.



After hanging out at the cafe for a bit, they all decided to go home. Plus, Seokjin started sneezing, so that was also a sign.

The rain had stopped while they were at the cafe, but it was still humid and sticky. Seokjin felt uncomfortable all the way home, but his heart was beating rapidly.

Was this, Seokjin thought, really home? Am I really going home?

The walk home seemed endless. Jimin kept complaining about the stickiness and humidity, while Jungkook argued with his Hyung and rolled his eyes. Seokjin just quietly walked behind the bickering two, smiling at the both.

"Ugh.. This weather ."

"Stop complaining. It's annoying." Jungkook huffed and walked faster.

Jimin mocked Jungkook and also huffed, "Stop complaining. It's annoying."

Jungkook continued to sped up while Jimin followed him, forgetting about Jin. Not that he mind, he actually enjoyed watching the two argue over trivial things.

After they, barely, managed to get to the house in one piece, Taehyung was sitting in the living room watching tv. Taehyung have a side glance to them, but his eyes widened once he saw Jin. He stood up abruptly, "Yah! What's happened?"

"I-It's no-" Jin was cut off by Taehyung's loud scoff.

"Like hell its nothing. I'm not blind, Jin, I can see somethings wrong."

Jin forced a smile, "I-It's really nothing. Really."

Taehyung sighed, and grabbed Jin's wrist. "Don't bother us."

Jimin pouted and shouted, "HEY!" To Taehyung but was ignored by the younger.

Jimin frowned and muttered something about rude brats, and left to his room. Jungkook just stood in the living room, indifferent to it all.

"Tch.." Jungkook kicked his foot on the chair.

"JEON JUNGKOOK IF I HEAR YOU KICK THAT CHAIR AGAIN I WILL CUT OFF YOUR BALLS!" Jungkook heard supersonic hearing master, Yoongi, yell.


Taehyung dragged Seokjin to his room. He pushed his down to sit on his bed.

"So, tell me." Taehyung face was serious as he sat at his desk chair.

"Please stop worrying, Hyung. It's really nothing."

"Who was it?"

Seokjin wasn't the type of person to tattle on someone. "No one.. Really."

Taehyung ran a hand through his wavy hair, "Seriously.. Jin who the was it?"

"Taehyung.. Lang-"

"I don't care. Just tell me who it was."

Seokjin knew fighting was useless, so he made excuses to cover for Hyosang.

"H-Hyosang. B-BUT! He just forgot it was stuck in traffic... Seriously." Jin never liked lying, but he still cared about Hyosang. Even though their friendship is completely ruined, he felt gratitude toward the elder. For trying to be his friend, even if it was all fake.

"!" Taehyung got up in anger, "I swear to god.. I'm going to beat the living outta hi-"

"No, stop. It's fine..." Seokjin pleaded, "It's not worth it."

Taehyung stared at Seokjin in disbelief, "Seokjin.. Please that er played you, why the hell are you defending him?"

Seokjin looked down, he didn't the answer either. Why was he protected someone who hurt him?

"I..I.."

"See," Taehyung pointed out, "You don't know."

Jin kept looking down.

"Stay with me. Again." Taehyung said with a blank expression.

"W-what?"

"I got Yoongi-hyung to wash and iron your uniform."

"Oh.. Thank you. I should thank him to-"

"You can do that later. Just stay here for now."

Jin but his lip, wondering what he should do, but he smiled.

"Okay."

After that, Taehyung and Seokjin started the project but didn't get very far.

Seokjin fell asleep early, skipping dinner, and was lying on the edge of Taehyung's bed.

Taehyung saw the other asleep, and his expression soften. He walked over to Jin, and carefully move him onto the bed.

He caressed Seokjin's hair, and put the blanket on him.

"Awful things... Really do happen to amazing people..."


 

Jin was awoken by the sound of an alarm. Also, the sun shine coming through a curtain. He remembered the deal and got up immediately. He needed to make food for everyone.

 

He didn't bother changing just yet, and he continued wearing Jungkook's now wrinkled clothing from yesterday. It was only about 6 AM, but he wanted to be early. Besides, he had enough sleep already.

 

He walked down the stairs, and was met with the small mint green hair man. 

 

"Yoongi..hyung." The name rolled on Seokjin's tongue. 

 

The elder sighed, "Yep.. That's me. Don't wear it out."

 

seokjin chuckled, "So.. You want me to cook now?"

 

Yoongi shrugged, "I got up early to 'cook' because I didn't know if Jimin told you or not, but I guess he did." A long sigh come from the elder.

 

"Go nuts. Cook whatever. I need sleep." Yoongi walked over and gave Seokjin's wide shoulder a squeeze and walked back into his room. Well at least Seokjin thought it was his room.

 

 

Seokjin just made something as simple as eggs. They didn't really have much, so Seokjin didn't have much to use. 

 

He quietly hummed while making breakfast for the elders. His enjoyment in life was cooking, so he couldn't complain. He got out plates and set the on the dinning table. 

 

They should be coming any minute.

 

•IMPORTANT A/N:

So basically today I'm going to visit family so I decided to update. I was gonna write more but I'm dead tired. ; - ; I have a four hour drive, i mean it's not the longest car ride ride I've been on.. Anyway, here the thing. I have VERY IMPORTANT test the next week through the end of April, so updates will be scarce. I apologize in advanced. I'm super tired, surprisingly. So goodnight my lovelies. 

 

UPDATE: Jesus Christ I am half excited and have nervous to go by my freaking power decides to go out like wtf it's just raining outside?! Sure it may be a little windy.. But.. Anyway