THE GENIUS MIN YOONGI

Red House

 OKAY 

Sooooo 

First of all Hello, it's been a while and mERRY LATE CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY LATE NEW YEAR. 

Second of all, woo I'm not dead lmao I'm literally so sorry for not updating for so long like uGHHH.

I've just been going through stuff and yada yada yada. anyway here's a chapter

it's y so don't expect much lool

 

 

Seokjin felt as if he was awake.  But he just couldn’t see anything.

 

He turned in all directions but could not see anything, not even his own hand when he stuck it out in front of himself. He turned around, in some direction, d quietly roamed around, wondering if he’d ever find a way out of wherever he was. Maybe he could find a light source, but the chances were slim.

 

Both of these options seemed to not be happening any time soon. Seokjin sighed. This was probably a dream, he told himself, this is probably a lucid dream.

 

He stopped for a moment, and looked down on the ground. Something had hit his foot. He bent down and felt around until his hand touched something cold. He picked up the miscellaneous object.

 

It was a ring.

 

He felt around inside the ring the best he could, and soon realization had come to him.

 

It was his ring.

 

The one his butler had given him before his mysterious disappearance from Seokjin’s life. He could feel the engraving of the mystery words written inside of the ring.

 

But was seemed odd was why was the ring here? Especially I this mysterious, dark lucid dream.

“Seokjin, I miss you.”

 

Seokjin heard a voice say.  A familiar voice but he couldn’t figure out whose. It was as if his mind was telling him he wasn’t supposed to remember or know who the voice belonged to.

 

“Seokjin, I promise if you come back I’ll buy you all the special edition Mario toys. I swear…”

 

That made Seokjin chuckle, even if this wasn’t the correct or appropriate time to.

 

“I just need you here right now.”

 

The voice became louder and more desperate.  

 

“Seokjin, I need you to wake up right now. They’re coming. It’ll be hard to cover up why you’re passed out at a beach.”

 

Seokjin was bewildered at this point. How was this dream just like what was happening in the real world? This… this IS a dream right? Seokjin thought to himself.

 

“Hurry Wake up!”

 

Seokjin felt himself coming to.

 

The darkness was now the golden sand the sun blaring its rays at Seokjin.

 

He slowly got up, his head pounding. “What a strange dream… It was a dream right?”

 

Seokjin must’ve passed out for quite a bit because sun set seemed to be happening soon. And he was supposed to be making dinner. The thing was he had no idea how to get back home. He remembered part of it, but couldn’t recall it all. He sighed. He would just walk back the way he came and figure it out when he go to where he start.

 

He quietly put on his shoes and socks, and was about to get up when a hand gently touched his hand.

 

Seokjin jumped and quickly snapped his head back, only to be met with a pair of concerned eyes but an emotionless face.

 

“Yoongi-Hyung, I can expla-“

 

“Where have you been?”  Yoongi’s voice sounded gentle, but you could hear the obvious worry.

 

“Just… just here at the beach.”

 

Yoongi studied him up and down, “You’re not hurt? Nothing bad happened to you?”

 

Seokjin immediately shook his head, “I’m fine.”

 

Yoongi said no more and helped Seokjin to his feet. “Where’s everyone else? At home?”

 

Yoongi nodded, “I said you were in your room, feeling sick. I just went out to look for you since I’d be easiest and less troublesome.”

 

Trouble.

 

It’s all I am… and will ever will be, huh?

 

Seokjin felt a gentle slap from behind his head, “Ow…”

 

“Whatever you’re thinking isn’t true. So, don’t worry. You’re doing good.”

 

Seokjin looked up in shock, but noticed Yoongi had slipped his hand in his and started to walk forward. Probably towards the house. Seokjin just smiled silently, Maybe Yoongi isn’t exactly what he thought in the beginning. Maybe Yoongi is sweet after all.

 

“Why’re you smiling like that?” Yoongi turned around and his face was covered with disgust. But Seokjin could see the sides of Yoongi’s lips wanting to curl up into a smile.

 

“No reason…” Seokjin giggled and Yoongi shrugged and the two-started walking once more in silence. Not angry silence, awkward silence or anything like that. This was the comfortable, nice-feeling silence. Not like the Seokjin always used to experience.

 

-

 

After about 15 minutes of walking, Seokjin got tired and the sun was also complete gone; replaced with the moon.

 

“Yoongi, I’m tired…” He sighed.

 

“And hungry…!” He added.

 

“What am I supposed to do? We’re almost home so it’s fine…”

 

Seokjin looked all around at his surroundings, nothing looked like it was familiar in any way. Well from what he could see in the darkness. He didn’t want to doubt Yoongi, but he was pretty sure they were lost. He shouldn’t have gone out.

 

“Yoongi, can you just admit we’re lost?” Seokjin whined, “We’ve been walking around for hours!”

 

Yoongi gave Seokjin a dirty look. “We are not lost, okay!” He snapped. “We’ve just been walking around for like 20 minutes! The house should be around here… somewhere…” he added the last part quietly.

 

Seokjin sighed, “Well if you’re so sure we aren’t lost, I’ll just keep following you.”

Yoongi smirked, “There’s the obedient Seokjin I know.”

 

Seokjin rolled his eyes at Yoongi, “Whatever, now lead the way Mr. Know-It-All.”

 

“Thanks for the compliment,” Yoongi said while walking forward again on the dusty road, “well it’s more like you’re saying the truth, after all Min Yoongi is a genius.”

 

“One, that was sarcasm,” Seokjin stated and looked at Yoongi in what felt like was disgust and annoyance, “and second of all, it was sarcasm…”

 

Yoongi shrugged, “Oh well, I didn’t hear any sarcasm in your voice at all.”

 

“Are you being sarcastic right back?” Seokjin shot back.

 

Yoongi chuckled, “Maybe.”

 

-

 

And those were the last words spoken the rest of the trip home, where Yoongi was actually lost and Seokjin and him had walked around for forty more minutes. Until they’ve reached the bottom of the hill where they lived.

 

Sighing in relief and tiredness, Seokjin mentally jumped for glee. “Finally…”

 

Yoongi scoffed, “You’re acting like it took a million years to get here.”

“That’s what it felt like to me!”

 

“Well let’s shut up and get inside before they all get too worried and have an aneurism or something. Especially worried for Namjoon… because well… he’s Namjoon.

 

Seokjin laughed and agreed with Yoongi. They walked up the giant hill, and were finally met with the familiar front door.

 

He was dreading this moment.

 

But they couldn’t be that upset, right? I was only gone… for a little bit.