Kiss

Red House

 

After Jungkook and Seokjin's interaction, everything turned quite... Awkward. Seokjin and Jungkook just sat on Jin's bed without saying a word to each other, neither dared to look at each other. Seokjin wanted to talk to Jungkook, but Jungkook had an onimous aura around him, and Jin decided to keep his mouth shut.


"So.. What're your hobbies..?' Jungkook immediately face palmed. Why did I ask such a stupid question.


"Eating."


"E-er... I asked what your hobbies are not-"


"Eating."


Jungkook eyed the later who just innocently smiled at him. 


"Right.."


"And what are your hobbies?"


"I don't really have any hobbies. I like sleeping though. Hyungs tell me nothing can wake me up.." Jungkook let out a breathy laugh at the end. 


"I like sleeping, too." Seokjin smiles.


Jungkook smiled at the younger.


"H-hyung.. Can I ask you a question?"


"You already did."


Seokjin pouted, "I'm being serious..."


Jungkook sighed, "I was just kidding with you. Go ahead."


"I-Is school fun?" Seokjin bit his bottom lip and Jungkook gave him a strange look, "W-well.. it's just that.. I've never been to public school.."
"Well.. Depends on your class..."


Seokjin cutely tilted his head, "Class?"


Jungkook sighed, This kid seriously doesn't know anything..


"Class. There's the popular people, the nerds, the targets, and the nobody's. I'll probably be one of the popular people." Jungkook liked to toot his own horn, but he wasn't lying. Every school he's been to, all the kids surround around him. 


"What will I be?" 


Jungkook just shrugged, "Depends on how your first day goes.."


"I know... but I want your honest opinion."


"Target."


Seokjin's eyes widened, "Is target a bad thing?"


"You're too innocent and soft..." Perfect target of bullying.


"Isn't that a good thing?"


"Seokjin.. I'm guessing you need a wake up call..." Jungkook had a dark expression on.


Seokjin gulped, and furrowed his eyebrows, "I'll show you! I won't be a target..."


Jungkook lied on  Seokjin's, his arms under his head. He stared at the glow in the dark stars and smiled, "You're really too innocent, Jin.."
Seokjin pouted, "I'm glad to be innocent."

Jungkook smirked and decided to play with the other. "Seokjin, do you know what kissing is?"


Seokjin scoffed, offended. "It's something you do with someone you love.."

 


"It doesn't always have to be with someone you love."


"Yes it does-" Seokjin was cut off with warm lips covering his own, lightly. Seokjin's eyes widened in shock. 
After a few seconds, Jungkook pulled back and smirked. "See? I just kissed and I don't love you."


Seokjin frowned and grabbed a pillow and started hitting Jungkook with it. "What do you think you're doing?! My mom said to keep my first for someone I love, and you just stole it!" Seokjin was fuming with anger.


Jungkook felt guilty, but it was all over once he saw Jin's tears. He gentle wiped them, only to have his hand slapped away by Seokjin. "W-Why did you kiss me..."


Jungkook didn't really have an answer for Jin, so he just shrugged. "'Cause I felt like it."


"T-That isn't a valid reason!! You assaulted a minor!" Seokjin pouted, and 'hmmph'ed. 


In one swift move, Jungkook pinned Seokjin down onto the bed. "Well, I'm sure this Pretty Princess with keep shut.." Seokjin visibly gulped, "S-Stop calling me princess..."


"Hoseok calls you Princess, doesn't he?" Jungkook his lips.
"N-No he doesn't..." Seokjin stuttered.


"Is the Princess lying to me?" Jungkook leaned downward.


"N-No I'm not... Let go of me.." Seokjin struggled under Jungkook's grip. He saw Jungkook leaning down, thinking Jungkook was going to give him another peck, Seokjing closed his eyes tightly.


When he didn't feel Jungkooks' lips on his for a while, he opened one of his eye's to see Jungkook smirking at him. Seokjin realized what was going on and blushed madly. "W-what do you think you're doing?"


Jungkook gave a chuckle, "Did you really want another kiss that badly?"


Seokjin shook his head, "Not from you, I don't..." Seokjin decided to mess with the other, "Your breath stinks..." Seokjin scrunched his face up, and waved a hand infront of his face, while plugging his nose. 


Jungkook's eyes widened and a feint blush appeared on his cheeks. "D-Does it really?" He immediately back away from Seokjin. 


Seokjing giggled, "I'm just kidding! It actually smells minty.."


Jungkook glared at the younger, "You'll get payback for that later."


Seokjin started to relax around Jungkook. Jungkook let go of his grip on Seokjin and sat up. "Hoseok is coming soon, Princess. So, let's pretend we actually got along."


Seokjin frowned, "B-But I thought we did get along.."


"In your mind we might've."


Just on time before Seokjin could say anything, there was a sound of a Seokjin's door unlocking, revealing a smiling Hoseok.


"How'd it go."


"Great." Jungkook said.


Hoseok squealed, quite unmanly like, "That's great! Princess and Jungkook will be great friends from now on~!"


Seokjin forced a smile, "Yeah.. Haha.."


Hoseok then dragged Jungkook and kicked him out of the room, "Welp, bye Jungkook." and before Jungkook could say anything, the door was already slammed shut by Hoseok.


"So... Seokjin... Will you go to school..?" Hoseok had a hopeful smile on his face.


Seokjin was still unsure, "I-I don't know.."


Hoseok nodded, "And that's okay if you're unsure..."


Seokjin thought about his conversation with Jungkook.. I should prove to him that I definetly wont be a target... 


"Actually.. I kind of want to go to school."


Hoseok's eyes lit up, "That's great!" He went over and hugged Seokjin, who was taken aback by the latters hug.


He just went stiff, "Y-Yeah.. It's great.."

Did I just do something I regret?


 

Sorry it's a really boring chapter... I'm not  100% happy with the chapter ;u; I'm sorry it's really bad... If you'd like to made recomondations or any ideas, please leave then in the comments. ^^ 

Thank you for reading. You're comments keep me motivated :) I'm starting a new series.