Kookie-Hyung

Red House

Seokjin ate silently as Hoseok watched him, attentively. 


Seokjin finished cereal and placed the bowl on his side table, and looked at Hoseok as he stared at Seokjin. 


"So Seokjin," Seokjin immediately froze and staightened himself up before Hoseok continued, "First of all, you dont have to be that serious around me, and second of all why aren't you going to school? You're sixteen and it's the middle of fall."


It's true. Seokjin should be attending his second year of highschool, but Seokjin just hasn't gotten time to go to school or really even bother with school. 
He didn't know what to say, so he kind of said some of the truth, "I just haven't gotten around to it.." Seokjin shuffled around uncomfortablely. 


Hoseok nodded, "Why don't you start going to school? With Kookie. He's in his last year of highschool, but you'd probably have lunch and gym with him." Hoseok eye's had a mischievous glint in them. "And he'd be really lonely since he just moved here... So maybe it's good if you both take care of each other during highschool. Become friends..."


Seokjin pondered upon, wondering if this was a good idea or not. 


"B-but then he'd know I'd live here..."


Hoseok smiled, "That's the point! You'll be more comfortable around each other." Hoseok caressed Seokjin's cheek, like he did yesterday. "But I won't force you into anything.. We can do it when you're ready, but Jungkook goes to school next week.. So you better have made up your mind by then. No pressure, Princess."


Seokjin frowned, Is there really no pressure....


"Seokjin.. don't frown like that." Hoseok said smiling. 


How could I not frown..


Seokjin tried to remove the frown the painted his lips, but ended up looking constipated, making Hoseok laugh. "Just smile, Princess.."
Seokjin sighed and gave a small smile. Hoseok ruffled Seokjin's hair, "There you go.."


Hoseok grabbed Seokjin's empty bowl of cereal, and bid his goodbye. "I'll be back later.. Bye Princess.."


Seokjin nodded and waved goodbye. He flopped onto his bed and onto his back, staring at the stars that covered his ceiling. He remembered his butler and him put those plastic glow on the dark stars all over the house on day and his parents scolded him, but didnt take them down. Seokjin smiled at the fond memory.


He stared at all the stuffed animals and items in his room that filled him with nostalgia. 

It was too early for Seokjin to take a nap, and he wasn't feeling tired at the moment either. So, all Seokjin could do was wait for Hoseok, not that he was waiting for him or anything, and look out the window. 

 

 


 

 

Seokjin was disturbed by a loud knock at his door. He carefully put on foot infront of the other, opening the door carefully and there stood Hoseok and a male he hadn't seen before. Seeing the other male with Hoseok gave Seokjin a scare, which made him close the door with a slam. Seokjin started pacing around the room, mumbling about what he should do.

 

Seokjin heard a quiet, gentle knock on the door. "Seokjin?"


Seokjin didn't dare to open the door. What would he do now? Would he be forced to leave? Would the police come?


"Seokjin.. Please open the door for me. He left already."


Seokjin being as naive as he was, believed Hoseok and opened the door, only to be greeted by a guilty Hoseok and a male with an unamused face on. Hoseok held the door before Seokjin could slam it shut again.


"Sorry about this, Princess... But I just wanted you to meet Kookie.."


"Don't call me that silly name, Hyung.." The latter, apparently names Kookie(?) said while rolling his eyes. 


Hoseok laughed, "Right, Right. Seokjin meet Jungkook. He's the youngest out of us.."


Seokjin nodded, his face was red. He was embarrassed by the intimidating kid standing infront on him. 


Hoseok realized Seokjin wasn't going to talk, so he introduced Seokjin for Seokjin. 


"This is Seokjin.. He's 16 years old." Hoseok smiled.

 

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah.. Okay so can I go now?"


Seokjin frowned. I don't think I'll get along with Jungkook-hyung...


Hoseok hit Jungkook's stomach, unfazing the other. "Jungkook be nice.. Seokjin is going to school with you. So make sure you both get along with each other. " Hoseok smiled at Jin, a little apologetic. 


Hoseok then pushed Jungkook into Seokjin who caught him. "So, to make sure you both get along, I'll lock you two up in here for an hour or so. Have fun, but not too much fun." Hoseok smiled and shut the door.


Before Seokjin had the chance to react to any of this, he heard a door lock. There was a good chance it was his, he went up to the door and tried to twist the knob. Yep, it's locked.


Seokjin stared at Jungkook awkwardly, as Jungkook stared around the girly room. "Is this your room..?"


Seokjin nodded, embarrassingly. "Y-Yes.."


"Did you design it yourself?"


Seokjin nodded.


Jungkook scoffed, "It's so girly.."


Seokjin's cheeks reddened at the comment Jungkook made, "W-well... I like it..."


Jungkook eyed Seokjin and smirked, "Are you gay?"


Seokjin's eye's widened, "G-gay?"


Jungkook creeped closer to Seokjin. "Do you even know what gay means..?" Seokjin could feel Jungkook's hot breath against his ear.

 

"N-no... Should I?"


Jungkook stepped back to look at the expression Seokjin had on his face and smirked when he saw Seokjin's crimson red cheeks, and his gaze was anywhere but at Jungkook. 


"Should I teach you what gay people do..?"


Seokjin's eyes widended, he didn't know what gay meant. He didnt know what gay people even did. 
Is it a good thing?

"Doesn't gay mean rainbow watching..." Seokjin took a guess at what gay meant, because the most he knew about gay was.. well nothing.
Jungkook froze for a moment, before laughing uncontrollably. 


Seokjin blushed, I probably said something stupid..


"Oh my god... Haha.. You're so innocent..." Jungkook managed to squeeze out inbetween laughs.


Seokjin didn't say anything, just looked at the floor. He felt his eyes prickle with tears. He's laughing at me..


After Jungkook stopped laughing, he noticed had his head down. He sighed, "Yah! Don't get so depressed about something so stupid.."


Seokjin felt relief sweep over him, he finally lifted his head up and gave a small smile to Jungkook, making him blush a bit and turn away.


"Thank you.."


Jungkook just brought his face closer to Seokjin. "Just remember... I'm make sure your innocent mind turns dirty by the end of the school.." And with that Jungkook blew warm air in Seokjin's face.


Seokjin was left confused and his heart beating fast. D-Dirty..? What does that mean?


Jungkook saw the confusion on Seokjin face after he pulled back, and smirked. "If you think I'm bad... Just wait until you meet little ChimChim or Taehyung..."
And with that Seokjin was left with more questions, but there was one that bothered Seokjin the most.


"Jungkook-hyung!'


Jungkook eyed Seokjin. "What is it?"


"I-Is it okay if I live here?" Seokjin managed to say.


Jungkook just smirked. "Of course... I'm sure everyone will love you..."


Seokjin visibly gulped, but he was filled with happiness and excitment. Unconsciously, his body moved and engulfed Jungkook into a hug.
"Thank you... Jungkook.."


Jungkook was surprised with the younger's actions. "Yah! Let go of me..! I don't want your girlyness to rub off on me.." Jungkook smirked, regaining his composure. 


Seokjin pouted, "I'm not that girly! Besides, Kookie-Hyung is way cute than I am!" Seokjin didn't think he was doing anything wrong when he confessed the feelings I felt.


Jungkook scowled, but a feint blush appeared on his face. "Don't call me cute."


Seokjin's eye's lit up. So it's okay if I call him Kookie-Hyung!


"Will do, Kookie-Hyung~"


Jungkook didn't want to yell at Seokjin and tell him not to call him 'Kookie-hyung' and take away Jin's genuine happiness, so he sighed and decided to let it go for now.


Seokjin... Just who are you?

 


Thank you so much for reading. Happy Valentine's Day! Now Kookie is in the picture~! :D Please subscribe, comment, and upvote please. Btw here is some of my social Media if anyone cares lol. Have a nice Valentine's day! I'll spend mine alone watch YouTube and reading fanfictions all day xD

My Instagram: @oppa.juices