Spaghetti and Bruises

Red House

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT OMG IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR. ANYWAY HERES AN IMPORTANT QUESTION I WOULD LIKE YOU TO WRITE IN THE COMMENTS. THIS MAY OR MAY NOT AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE STORY;

WHO DO YOU(AT THE MOMENT, IN THIS FANFIC ) SHIP JIN THE MOST WITH? OR JUST IN GENERAL! THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME. (⑉︎• •⑉︎)♡︎

 

anyway, here's some ty chapter. Thank you for reading and everything! You guys make me so happy! (: I also have a friends b-day party Saturday which I am kinda excited for(?) ANYWAY YOU CAN CONTINUE READING MUAHAHHA. MUAH MUAH KISSES FOR EVERYONE..

 

Idk why I'm so hyper it's 5 AM right now. Slowly dying and kms. But I love you all and I deserve this torture lol.

 

 

Seokjin sat their in shock. Jimin-hyung had slightly bitten him, leaving a red mark on his neck. But another cause of the utter shock Seokjin was experience was because of the sudden confession Seokjin had received from Jimin. 

"C-come again?" Seokjin managed to ask. His eyes were still wide open. Jimin was sitting right next to him, his cheeks were a bit flushed. 

"I said I love you." Jimin bluntly repeated, a bit annoyed.

"U-um.." Seokjin stuttered, not really knowing what to say. Did he love Jimin hyung? Well, he knew he loved Jimin hyung.

Seokjin let out a laugh as realization came upon him, "I love you, too. That's what friends are for, right? To love and support each other!" 

Jimin chuckled. "If I really loved you like a friend, do you think I would just stick my tongue down your throat like that?"

Seokjin came to another dilemma. "N-no.. I don't think so... I'm not sure."

"Exactly Jinnie. Because I love you more than a friend." Jimin looked at Seokjin straight in the eye.

Seokjin's eyes were wide as saucer, but only one word, one question, managed to escape his lips. "Why?"

Jimin looked like he really wasn't ready for that kind of question. 

"What do you mean 'why' ?" 

Seokjin calmed down a bit, "I mean, why do you love me hyung?"

"Do I need a reason to love you?" Jimin pouted, "I love you because you're you. Is that good enough?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Could you not be any more cheesier." He stared Jimin in the eyes, "But I won't accept your confession, hyung."

"I don't think you have a choice." Jimin interfered, eyebrows wrinkled together.

"Nope. I'm not accepting your confession, hyung. Not unless you give me..." Seokjin started to think. He always watched dramas with the butler, and when it was a romance drama one character always says what they love about the other. That was a real confession in Seokjin's mind. "A list of 10 things you love about me." 

Seokjin looked triumphant as Jimin just rolled his eyes. "You're such a little kid..." Jimin bit his lip and looked at Jimin, "but since it's for you I'll do it." 

Seokjin smiled, as if he'd just won something.

"What about after I write down the list? What's happens?" 

"I haven't really thought that far.." Seokjin sheepishly admitted. 

"Well you better be ready for later. I'll let you know everyone in this house has the hots for you. But let's get you all fixed up for now." Seokjin just nodded enthusiastically trying not to hurt his wounds and lip while he did. 

"Okay hyung." He said as he ignored the middle part of what Jimin had said. 

 

 


 

By the time Jimin had finished covering up all the bruises Seokjin had, Jungkook and Taehyung had arrived home. Their voices were as loud as ever, echoing through the whole house. 

The hairs at the back of Jin's neck stood up. He wasn't really ready for face the two, since he has suddenly vanished during lunch. Of course, Jungkook didn't know since he has no other classes with him, but he was pretty sure Taehyung has spilled the beans about how he wasn't in class.

Jimin saw the look of fear on Jin's face and rubbed his back soothingly, "Jinnie-ah, it'll be okay. Just make up an excuse that you were sick or something."

Jin smiled at Jimin and nodded, "Thank you Jimin-hyung."

Jimin nodded reassuringly, "Also, you can just call me Jimin... Or the love of your life. Either one is fine." Jimin sent a cheeky wink Jin's way.

Jin rolled his eyes, but a ghost of a smile played on his lips. "But you're my hyung..."

Jimin just chuckled and slapped Jin's back slightly hard. "Yah! Do what your beloved hyung says." 

Jin pouted. "But My hyung abuses me."

Jimin sent a warning look to Seokjin who just put his hands innocently up in the air, as if he did nothing wrong. 

"Sorry Jimin." He heard the voices get slightly farther away, "I'm going to go prepare dinner soon. I'll see you then, bye Jiminnie."

Jimin smiled at the nickname and nodded, "Bye Jinnie."

Seokjin gave Jimin one last smile before leaving his room. He then heard voices from Taehyung's room upstairs, making the assumption Taehyung and Jungkook had decided to play video games, again. Seokjin rolled his eyes at the lazy pair and headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner. He hadn't really though of what he'd make so he just lazily pulled out some vegetables from the fridge and washed them for later.

After he had done what he wanted to accomplish, he headed back into the secret room. His bedroom. He went to the staircase and opened the door to his room. 

It's been a while since he's had this much alone time. It's been a few months now, and everything seemed to have been balanced out. Everything was going great. Well except for the fact Seokjin got beaten up, but besides the fact, it was going great. 

He went over to his bed, and grabbed his favorite stuffed animal, giving it a tight hug. It was the stuffed bunny his butler gave him. He stared at the ring his butler had also given him. And the paper cranes he and his butler never managed to finish. 

Seokjin sighed.

He shouldn't be feeling this upset. He knew there was no point in dwelling on the past, but each time he thought about it, it hurt his chest. Such painful and fond memories. Seokjin gave his bunny a tight squeeze.

"You'll never leave me, right Bunny?" Seokjin softly whispered, knowing he'd get no answer in return.

"That's what I thought."

Seokjin didn't know he has fallen asleep, until he heard knocks at his door. He groggily got up, rubbing his eyes. He walked over to the door, "What is it~?" He whined.

"Yah. Watch who you're talking to."

"Ah.. Sorry Yoongi-hyung."

"Never mind(one of my fave song by the by) that, the kids are going crazy.. They're all hungry.." Yoongi awkwardly scratched his neck, "I offered to cook but they got all pissy about how my cooking . So.. Um.. Sorry to bother you but can you get up and cook for them?" Yoongi asked bluntly.

Seokjin immediately bowed, "I-I'm really sorry! I was going to get dinner ready but I must've fallen asleep.. I'm sorry."

Yoongi looked taken aback by the sudden burst of apologizes, "Ah.. No.. It's okay.."

Seokjin pursed his lips, "I will start dinner now." He was about to run down the stairs but Yoongi caught his by the arm.

"Um.." His cheeks were a bit tinted red, "You're makeup kinda got faded."

Seokjin's eyes widened and he groaned, "It was probably when I fell asleep.." 

Yoongi nodded in agreement, "Yeah, probably. Sorry for making you do this.. I'll try distract them from looking at you.. So they don't see they bruises." 

Seokjin smiled in gratitude, "Thank you.."

Seokjin walked downstairs, his heart beating out of his chest. 'It's just dinner Seokjin, calm down. If they see your messed up face just make up an excuse or something.'

He went downstairs to see all of them on the couches(except Yoongi of course who trailed behind Seokjin) and were watching some variety show. 

Hoseok was the first to notice Jin's presence. "SEOKJINNIE!" Hoseok yelled and got up to squeeze Jin, who tried to hold back the scream of pain that almost came out. 

"Hi Hoseok hyung."

"We started to get worried since you didn't come down to hang out with us.." Hoseok pouted sadly. 

Seokjin softly smiled, "Sorry Hyung, I was just really tired today." It wasn't a total lie, Seokjin was dead tired after getting the beat out of him. 

"Yah.. It's okay Jinnie. You don't need to apologize." Hoseok frowned when he saw Seokjin's under eye circles, that were more like bruises mixed in with the makeup. It had make the illusion of heavy dark under eye circles. 

"I'll go make dinner now." Seokjin said, smiling softly. He then headed to the kitchen. 

Seokjin sighed, he didn't really feel like cooking so he decided to make something simply like spaghetti. At least he knew he had all the ingredients.

He then got out the pasta and whatever else he needed and began to boil water on the stove. When it was finally where Seokjin wanted to boiling water to be at, he dumped in two packs of the spaghetti pasta, knowing these boys(mostly the younger ones) had a big appetite. 

Seokjin sighed, he was tired and just wanted to go back to sleep, but he couldn't leave his hyungs hungry and he was pretty hungry himself. 

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around Jin's waist, getting him out of his daze. "Wha..." 

"Hi." Namjoon said bluntly.

"Ah.. You scared me hyung.."

Namjoon chuckled, "Sorry about that Jin."

Jin blushed, "You don't need to apologize.. It's not a big deal, hyung."

Namjoon inhaled Seokjin scent, and nuzzled his  head into the crook of Jin's neck. "You smell nice.."

The compliment made Jin's cheeks even redder, "T-thank you, hyung.."

He then pulled away from Jin, reluctantly, and stood with his arms crossed, leaning against the counter.

"So.. Are you going to explain what happened earlier?"

Jin froze, he knew exactly what Namjoon was thinking. 

"Hyung..." Jin looked back to see if anyone else was there, making sure they didn't hear what Namjoon said. Fortunately, everyone was focused on what was playing on the television.

"It was really nothing." Jin explained, "It was just an accident."

Namjoon scoffed, "Accident my . I'm serious. What happened.."

Jin frowned, Namjoon was persistent, but he knew he meant well. 

"It's seriously nothing hyung," Jin shifted uncomfortably, "can we switch topics? I don't want to anyone to hear about this.."

Namjoon sighed, "Alright.. But they're bound to find out. Those youngsters find out everything, plus the bruises you tried to cover up are showing again."

Jin groaned, "Don't remind me hyung."

••


After Seokjin and Namjoon's conversation, dinner was almost ready. Seokjin got plates and eating utensils out.

Namjoon decided to help Seokjin out by setting out glasses and portioning out the food onto the plates,  then setting them on the table. If they weren't full, they could grab more on their own.

"YAH! Dinner's ready!" Namjoon yelled out, so everyone in the living room could hear him. 

Seokjin heard them groan all the way from the living and that made him chuckle, but he heard footsteps heading toward to kitchen anyway.

Jin heard Jimin squeal(yes he is very manly) in delight, "Ahh~ spaghetti."

Jin heard 5 chairs being pulled out, and he stayed there next to Namjoon who was getting their own plates of food. Jin's heart was beating out of his chest, he didn't want to turn around and let everyone see his bruised face. Jin scooted over to Namjoon, their sides pressed together. 

Namjoon looked over at Seokjin and raised an eyebrow.

"Hyung." Jin harshly whispered, "What should I do?"

Namjoon shrugged, dropping a little bit of spaghetti on the counter which Jin rolled his eyes too. 

"I don't know... I mean, it's totally noticed and not noticeable at the same time.. I guess." Namjoon whispered back to Seokjin.

Seokjin pouted and looked up at Namjoon, "You're no help at all."

Namjoon chuckled, "it's what I do."

"Yah! Stop flirting over there you two." Jimin teased.

Heat flooded up to Jin's cheeks. 

"Cut your crap Jimin." Namjoon said, rolling his eyes.

Jin could almost feel Jimin roll his eyes, "Yeah, yeah whatever." 

 

After a few moment of awkward standing next to Namjoon, Jin finally got the courage to turn around and sit down at his spot at the dining table which was unfortunate next to Taehyung and Jungkook.

Jin felt his heart beat out of his chest, as he sat down, placing his plate on the table. He quietly sat down at his seat, not looking at either of the two, but he felt their burning gaze on him. 

He exhaled the breath he didn't even know he was holding and mentally patted himself on the back for getting through this part. 

Jin looked across the table where Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon were discussing something and he didn't really care enough to figure out what they were talking about. 

He saw Jimin and Jungkook discussing something about exercising, and then there was Taehyung. Of course Taehyung had to be the one staring directly at Jin.

Jin's eyes widened and his heart was beating a mile a minute, but once he and Taehyung locked eyes, there was no looking away. Jin watched as Taehyung scanned Jin's face, and Taehyung's eyes darkened.

Jin just gulped and finally managed to break his gaze away from Taehyung. Shoving mountains of spaghetti Into his mouth at once.

He noticed Jimin occasionally looking at him, giving him little winks and smiles. Jin thought about their conversation earlier and it made him blush. He does love Jimin, but he just doesn't know if he does in the way that Jimin does. I mean sure Jimin has the cutest face ever, and sure he has those godly amazing abs and sure Jimin has...

Jin shook his head, trying to get rid of those thoughts. Jin sighed and continued eating his spaghetti.

"So how was school today, Jinnie?" The question made Jin choke on his spaghetti and Jungkook lightly patted Jin's back.

Jin tried to fight back the tears from choking and the pain from the pats on his bruised back, and managed to stop choking and swallow down the spaghetti.

"U-umm.. School was fine. Great in fact.." Jin awkwardly laughed and Hoseok just smiled, seeing nothing suspicious.

Jin could feel Jungkook's gaze on his and he just didn't know why he had to look Jungkook's way.

He saw the elder furrow his eyebrows at Jin and pupil dilating as he stared at Jin. Jin knew he saw the bruises and immediately turned away, shoving more spaghetti in his throat. He sighed once more into his spaghetti.

 
What should I do?