Don't Fall in Love with Others

Red House

In reality of the whole situation, Seokjin was acting quite.. Alright for someone who was just ignored for half of his life, and to have 6 strangers live move into your house and ually harass you, except 2 of them still didn't know he existed. Honestly, Seokjin was too innocent to ever think they were even harassing him. It's always been a weakness of Seokjin, to be too innocent and forgiving. 

And now here was Seokjin, being pinned down on a bed by Taehyung. A very comfortable bed in Seokjin's opinion. Seokjin just innocently stared but at Taehyung who looks quite.. Lustily. But in Seokjin mind he looked perfectly normal. 

"Taehyung? What are you doing? We need to do the project..." Seokjin said looking towards their discarded backpacks. Taehyung followed where Seokjin's eyes traveled to, and smirked.

"We have plenty of time to finish the project, Princess. Right now, we have time for a little something different." Taehyung leaned in closer towards Seokjin. He purred into Seokjin's ear, "I bet you know what it is~.."

Seokjin looked at Taehyung like he had four heads, "Are we playing a board game or something?" Then, Seokjin put his thinking face on, "Or maybe some knew thing the kids are doing these days.." 

Taehyung rolled his eyes and sighed exasperatedly, "One, we are not playing a goddamn board game, two, you're still a kid." 

Seokjin pouted. "I don't like when you swear. And I'm not a kid."

Taehyung sighed, knowing he wouldn't get it through to the other. "Alright, alright. Let's do this stupid project quickly and maybe we'll have time for a little.. Y'know.." Taehyung gave Seokjin a cheeky wink, while Seokjin, who was oblivious, just smiled. 

Taehyung got a pen and paper out. He sat with his legs crossed, and put some thick glasses on. "Now, let's start with the first questions, which they should be easy. I did this last year, too."

Seokjin's mouth was in an 'o' shape, "Ahh~ okay."

Taehyung clicked his pen, looking up towards Seokjin, "How old are you?"

"Sixteen." Seokjin smiled. 

Taehyung nodded and his lips. After the easy questions and Taehyung quickly scribbling something down, they got to the more personal questions.

"What's your ual orientation?"

Seokjin cocked his head to the side. "ua.. What?"

Taehyung chuckled. "For example, are you bi, straight, gay, aual, and etc." 

Seokjin smiled in realization. "Oh.. Okay."

Taehyung smiled at the latter, "So what is it?"

"I'm Seokjin."


Let's just say the rest of the questions were never fully completed. 


After Seokjin's & Taehyung got most of the questions done, it was about dinner time. Well it was probably dinner time since that was when Seokjin's stomachs grumbled.

Seokjin's face flushed red, and he quickly apologized to the elder, who just chuckled at his behavior.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung's teasing voice asked Seokjin. 

Seokjin knew there was no point in denying it and it would just make it more difficult, so he just nodded slyly. 

Taehyung got up without a word, and went out the door, leaving a confused looking Seokjin. Seokjin frowned, thinking he disturbed the latter. Seokjin just decided to occupy his time by looking all around Taehyung's room, and compare it to how it was a couple years ago. 

The two twin beds were replaced by one full bed. The creepy paintings his parents bought were replaced by pictures of all of Taehyung and his friends. Seokjin recognized all but one. The one he didn't recognize had pink hair, which Seokjin thought was quite lovely since he loves pink. Seokjin smiled at the thought of meeting that person, and how their encounter would be. 

Would they discuss girly and the color pink together?

Seokjin's childish thoughts were overflowing in his mind, but then were crashed by Taehyung walking back inside his room. Seokjin's smile faltered a bit. Taehyung's room... It is Taehyung's.. 

Taehyung had two bowls in his hand.

"Since Yoongi can't cook for , we had to settle for rice today. Sorry." Taehyung shrugged and passed chopsticks and a bowl over to Seokjin's who gladly to it.

"One, thank you. And two, don't swear."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Yeah yeah." 

Taehyung and Seokjin's quietly ate their rice, which was a bit overcooked  in Seokjin's opinion, but it didn't really matter at the point. 

The silence was suffocating to both of them, so for the sake of them both Seokjin decided to make a conversation.

"So.. Who is the pink haired guy?" Seokjin pointed towards the photo he say before.

Taehyung chuckled once he found out what Seokjin's was talking about. 

"That's Namjoon-Hyung. He's a year younger than Yoongi-Hyung, but he is the father of our group. He really does take care of us." Taehyung smiled slightly, talking about the elder. For some reason is pulled on Seokjin's heart, but he decided to ignore his somewhat aching heart. 

"Wahh~ he sounds cool."

Taehyung laughed, "Yeah he is pretty cool. Cool but clumsy as fu-crap. He broke 12 vases and spilled over 50 cups in our last house. I'm not even kidding you."

Seokjin's chuckled. "He does sound really clumsy, but I guess I'd like to meet him one day. We might make great friends." Seokjin smiled, only to be met with a dark expression from Taehyung.

Taehyung set his rice down, and his chopsticks. He walked over to Seokjin was was sitting on the edge of his bed, he lifted up Seokjin's chin. 

"Don't fall in love with him." 

Seokjin's eyes widened, "W-why would I fall in love with him?! I don't even know him!" 

Taehyung eyes softened a bit, but not much. "Just don't. If you have to fall in love with one of us.." Tae leaned down next to Jin's ear, "Make it me."

Seokjin didn't quite understand, but he understood enough to make himself blush red.

"S-Stop talking nonsense.." 

Taehyung was now dangerously close to Seokjin's lips. 

"Hey.. Seokjin.." Taehyung's eyes were hooded, not that Seokjin could see very well. Taehyung's face was too close to Jin's face that it made him slam his eyes closed. 

"P..please don't."

Seokjin awaited whatever Taehyung had planned for him, but.. It never came. 

Seokjin's opened one of his eyes that was previously slammed shut. He looked at Taehyung who just looked distressed. 

Seokjin watched as Taehyung backed away from him. Seokjin's cocked his head, "Taehyung?" 

Taehyung sighed and moved to sit on the edge of the bed. Running his hand through his hair he said, "I'll wait until you're ready.." 

Seokjin smiled at Taehyung, not really knowing what he meant, but knew it was sincere. 

"Thank you."

Taehyung gave Seokjin a small smile. "But I can't say anything on the others behalf. Especially Kookie." 

Seokjin's was confused but smiled anyway. "Okay. Thank you."

Taehyung ran his large, rough hand through Seokjin's soft, silky hair. "You're lucky you have a gentleman like me." 

Seokjin chuckled. "I know right."

Taehyung's eyes widened slight, then he suddenly turned away. A feint blush tinting his cheeks. "If you seduce me like.. I won't be able to hold back." Taehyung scratches he back of his neck. 

Seokjin's eyes widened, "I am definitely not seducing you. I don't even know what you're talking about."

Taehyung rolled his eyes at the latter's obliviousness. "Whatever you say."

Seokjin set his rice down on Taehyung's side table. "Should we finish the project..?"

Taehyung put his bowl of rice down, and grabbed Seokjin in a tight grip. "We have a lot of time to finish that later." 

Seokjin was surprised at the elders actions, "Taehyung?"

"Right now.. Don't think about this much.." Taehyung snuggled his face into Seokjin's chest, "Just.. Let's just stay like this.. For now. Please."

Seokjin's smiled at the elders cuteness, "Alright.."

Seokjin saw the others eyes slowly close, and figured the other fell asleep, and decided to do the same. He stared at a younger looking Taehyung in a photo with seokjin thought was his family. He smiled when he saw Taehyung's smile, and fell into a deep sleep.

"Goodnight.."

 

 

i didn't have much inspiration in writing, but it's Yoongi birthday(for me At leaST) anyway thank you for reading and again, this is not proof read~ Happy birthday Yoongi❤️ 

Please Comment, Subscribe, and Upvote

 

PS also I am probably going to write another story