It's Okay

Red House

After Hoseok managed to get the wild Yoongi off poor Taehyung. Taehyung actually did was he was told to do and left for school earlier. Seokjin felt kind of proud that trouble maker actually did what he was told to do, but he was younger than him so he couldn't.

Yoongi allowed Seokjin to stay. Seokjin thanked him, but only received a strange look and a grunt in response. Hoseok kept giving Seokjin side glances and Jungkook kept eating his rice, slower this time.

Seokjin decided to break the ice by asking where the bathroom was.

Hoseok stood up, a little bit too quickly, "I'll show you." He grabbed Seokjin's wrist, gently, and walked him to the bathroom that Seokjin knew the location of already.

Once Hoseok and Seokjin knew the others couldn't hear them. Hoseok sighed in relief, "Oh my god, Seokjin. Did you know how scared I was? I thought something happened to you!"

Seokjin felt guilty to have worried his Hyung this much, "I-I'm really sorry.. I didn't mean to worry you.."

Once again, Seokjin thought, you caused problems. That's all you ever do.

Hoseok smiled gently at the younger, "It's alright. I'm just grateful you worked with Taehyung. So he's a bit crazy right?"

Seokjin shrugged, "well I've met him before so I knew he was a bit weird in the first place."

Hoseok's eyes widened, "When did you meet him?"

"Jungkook brought Jimin hyung and Taehyung up to meet me." Jin said innocently, he didn't really think what he said was wrong. He also didn't realize he just ratted out Jungkook either.

Hoseok was fuming. "Well I'm going to have a talk with Jungkook later.."

Seokjin frown, "I-I really wasn't a big deal... I met all of the people here now.."

Hoseok sighed, "I'm happy for you.. But I think it went a bit too fast. I guess it's better early than later.."

Seokjin nodded, "Hoseok hyung.. I.. I'm really sorry I caused problems.. I.."

Hoseok ruffled Seokjin's hair, which he spent a long time doing, but didn't complain since it was Hoseok. "Stop apologizing. You did nothing wrong."

Seokjin didn't feel like arguing nor disagreeing so he just nodded. "I think I should go. School starts soon."

"Ahh~ it's already that time huh.." Hoseok got out a few won, "Here. You'll need it for lunch."

Seokjin's eyes widened, "W-Wait.. I can pay for myself.."

Hoseok just gave him his usual bright- smile, "My treat.. Well kind of.." He chuckled, "Just take it. You don't want to be late for school so get going."

Seokjin just sighed and took the money, "I'll pay you back later. See you, Hyung!"

And before Hoseok could say any remark, Seokjin was out the door.

After getting to the bottom of the big hill, Seokjin sighed. Hoseok actually gave him money even though he had tons of cash from his parents will. He shoved his hands into his pocket, the weather wasn't the best since it was early September.

"Yo~" the voice made Seokjin almost jump out of his skin. He put his hand over his heart, "You almost gave me a heart attack."

He turned to look at a cheeky looking Taehyung. "I scared you~ haha."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and controlled his heart beat, well at least tried to, and started walking towards school. His backpack was surprisingly heavy even thought yesterday was his first day.

Taehyung just quietly on a lollipop, Seokjin had no idea where he got it from, and walked beside Seokjin. It was quiet, but the silence was calming.

Seokjin could feel Taehyung's burning gaze on him, but ignored it. He knew it would just cause more problems anyway.

Seokjin looked straight ahead, cars seemed to be flying past the road, probably adults headed to their jobs.

The walk seemed quicker when Taehyung was there because the time Seokjin actually payed attention to his surroundings again, they were about 2 minutes from the hellish looking school. Seokjin sighed, but had glad he actually got more sleep than last time. Seokjin wondered if Jungkook was behind them. He checked and found no one. Seokjin frowned, he kind of missed that hyung. Even though he was a massive ert.

Seokjin entered the school building. Many people stood in the lobby, using the time they had before class started, talking with their friends. Seokjin sighed. He wondered if he'd get friends like that.

"Jin!" Seokjin jumped in shock to his name being called out. He turned around to see a Hyosang waving frantically, motioning Seokjin to come over. The gesture brightened Seokjin's face, he did have friends.

He turned to Taehyung, who was staring back at him.

"I'm going to go with Hyosang-hyung.. I'll see you later." Jin gave Taehyung a gentle wave.

"Who's Hyosang?" Taehyung's voice made Seokjin stop in his tracks.

"H.. He's just a friend.." Jin didn't like the tone Taehyung was using.

Taehyung had a blank expression on his face. "Okay."

Why did you ask if that's going to be your retort..

Seokjin mentally rolled his eyes, he didn't know when he became this sassy.

Seokjin walked over to Hyosang and his friends from yesterday, and they greeted him happily. They spent the rest of the time they had before class started, talking about random things.

Jin of course didnt notice a fuming Taehyung a few feet behind him.

Seokjin.. You're barking up the wrong tree..


 

 

 

Seokjin said goodbye to his knew found friends, and headed towards his first class. Mathematics. Of course this was a class he had with Jungkook. He wondered if he would get a chance to talk to this Hyung.

He walked up the stairs to the seconds floor and went down the hallway that lead to the room he needed to go to. Seokjin sighed. He wished he could just graduate. He didn't really have any plans for the future, but he hated school. It's why he stopped going. Well truth be told he was homeschooled, but even that annoyed him to the extent he'd cry and whine about not wanting to study.

After getting seated he noticed Jungkook arrive late, and that made Seokjin frown.

The teacher just gave Jungkook a warning, and continued on with his lesson. Seokjin gave Jungkook a side glance, and the elder caught it, but said nothing. A pang of hurt went through Seokjin's chest.

 

 

 

 

The rest of his classes went by in a breeze. Then it was lunch time, of course he used the money Hoseok hyung gave him, mentally telling himself he needed to pay him back. He sat with Hyosang and his groups of friends.

"Hey Seokjin." Hyosang said with a mouth full of food.

Seokjin made a face of digest. "Eww. Hyung at least chew and swallow before you talk."

Hyosang laughed, "Sorry, Jin. Anyway, do you wanna hang after school. Like at 4? We'll all be there. We can meet at the park."

Seokjin's breath hitched. This is my chance, he thought, I can be normal. I can have some friends.

Seokjin nodded and smiled, "Yeah, that'd be great."

Hyosang smiled, "I'm glad."

The bell rang, signaling students to go to their next class.

Hyosang groaned and frowned, "I'll see you later Jin." He waved before getting his things and leaving. Seokjin did the same.

Off to my favorite class.. History.

Seokjin frowned at the thought of having to be in that forsaken class with those students.

He walked sluggishly, but quick enough that'd he'd actually make it on time before the other bell rang.


Seokjin sat down in his regular seat. He took out notes he'd taken before. He needed something to study, right?

He saw the teacher was, one again, typing on his laptop, not noticing her surrounds. The students, again, were throwing papers. Seokjin frowned at the sight.

Jin sighed and tuned out all the noises. Luckily, none of the scary looking people bother Jin, but occasionally a few papers hit either Jin or his notes.

Jin was relieved when the bell finally rang. He went to his last class. Language arts, the one he had with Taehyung. He was slightly happy he had gotten closer to that hyung. Seokjin was still curious about Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi Hyung, though. He practically knew nothing about them. Seokjin should get to know them better later.

Seokjin said in his seat between some kid and Taehyung. Surprisingly enough, Taehyung was already there, and his head was down.

Seokjin felt the urge to tell Taehyung had plans after school and that he'd work on the project later.

He gently tapped Taehyung's shoulder. "Taehyung.."

Seokjin only got a groan in response.

"Taehyung." Jin tapped Taehyung once more.

Taehyung lifted his head slightly, "What is it?" He sounded annoyed, but Seokjin ignored it.

"I have plans after school. I'll come to the house after I'm done."

This woke up Taehyung immediately, of course it didn't look that way to Jin, but Taehyung was worried.

"With who? Where?"

"It's just with Hyosang. I'm meeting him at the
Park. Don't worry."

Taehyung gave Seokjin a strange look but said nothing.

The lesson continued on like always. Seokjin thought it was going well for his second day, and luckily he wasn't called on today for anything. If he was, he'd be a blushing mess.

 

 


 

 

       After that lesson, school ended. Seokjin had an hour left until he met Hyosang. He decided to spend the extra money from Hoseok on food. School food could not satisfy Seokjin, especially today's lunch since it was absolutely horrid.

Seokjin wondered where he got this courage from. Of course, he didn't make any eye contact with the cashier, and his face turned beet red, but at least he walked into the store by himself and managed not to faint or freak out.

By the time Seokjin got to the park and ate his snacks. The clock in the park read 3:54 PM. Seokjin smiled, it was almost time for him to meet Hyosang and the rest.

He sat down on a park bench, they'll probably see him. I mean who wouldn't noticed a boy was shoulders like that?

Seokjin stared at the sky and sighed in content. The sky looked as if it would rain any minute. Seokjin really liked rain, ever since he was a kid. Each time it rained, he would drag his butler outside, and they watched rain pour down on them under the umbrella.

Seokjin smiled at the fond memory.

The clock in the park read 4:02. Seokjin's smile grew. They will be here any minute now, Seokjin thought to himself. He could barely keep the excitement within himself.

Seokjin closed his eyes and leaned his head back. Yeah, Seokjin thought to himself, maybe the outside world isn't so bad..

 


 

Seokjin kept glancing at the clock.

It seemed as if each time he looked, the time went slower and slower. Seokjin tried to keep his thoughts positive. I mean of course he would. His middle name was practically optimistic.

Seokjin looked around the park. Not many people were there. It seemed that the gray clouds were probably the cause.

Seokjin glanced at the clock. 5:13 PM. They're an hour late, Seokjin thought to himself. He didn't really think much about it. Maybe it was traffic, or maybe they got lost? Seokjin tried to find any excuse. Any excuse to cover up any other probability.

The sidewalk seemed to get darker, as raindrops started to drop onto them. Seokjin's eyes widened as the raindrops finally his him. He looked up, and wetness covered his face. He didn't want to leave his spot, in case they came. He also didn't want to go get an umbrella, plus he didn't even have enough money for one.

Seokjin sighed. He put his school jacket on top of his head, maybe to stop the rain from hitting him directly. Maybe it would lessen his chances of catching a cold or fever.

 

 


 

 

       Seokjin's been sitting in the rain for about 30 minutes now. His school jacket was soaked now, so he just left it there. It didn't really matter, he was going to get wet anyway.

His brown black-ish hair was now jet black since it got soaked. His uniform was soaked as well. He didn't really care anymore. His backpack was dry since he put it under where he was sitting.

The clock now read 5:54 PM.

'Is Hoseok worried... I hope he's not..' Seokjin thought, 'Taehyung too.. Pfft.. What's with the silly thought. He wouldn't care, neither would Jungkook.

Seokjin laughed bitterly, tears stinging his eyes. 'Was a played..? Played for a fool... I knew it.. I knew it couldn't make friends..' Seokjin thought to himself.

Seokjin chocked back sobs as he let the rain soak every inch of his body, he didn't care. He was played. He was betrayed by people he thought were his friends.

Seokjin was about to stand up, but he felt rain stop hitting him.

"Why are you sitting out in the rain out here like this, idiot?" The voice was familiar, too familiar.

"Jungkook..hyung.." Seokjin let the last tears slide down his cheeks. He was embarrassed. The elder saw his cry, in this ridiculous state.

Jungkook just blankly stared at Seokjin, he sighed. He put his hand out, "Come on. Let's go home."

Seokjin smiled, and grabbed Jungkook's hand, standing up. He grabbed his soaked jacket and backpack.

Jungkook put the umbrella over both of them.

"You.." Jungkook started, "You can let it out.."

Seokjin knew exactly what he meant, and he started crying like a baby. His grip on Jungkook was tight.

Jungkook chuckled, and rubbed his back.

"It's okay."

 

 

_____

 

A/N: this is not proof read, also KAI AND KRYSTAL ARE DATING LIKE WUT EVEN. I respect them both but idk I just dun ship it m8. Probably bc I ship Kaisoo and Sekai too much LMAO but I'll support them xD. Thanks for reading, and please subscribe, Upvote, and comment~!!