Snacks

Red House

Ive legit went through hell. I drank apple cider vinegar with warm water. Almost threw up bc of that. This freaking stomach ache will be the death of me... Anyway, thank you so much for reading! I love you, all. Stay happy! I'm legit too into Kdramas atm xD I finished watching Secretly, Greatly.. You all should watch and I cried I am still crying over it xD and I'm close to finishing Hello, Monster.

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOSEOKIEEEEE 

 

also  someone pointed out I always say 7 when I mean 6. I just wanted to clean that misunderstanding up^^

 

 

Jin was still frozen, even though Jungkook had let go of his wrists, which had Jungkook hand prints on. Seokjin flinched when he saw how red the marks were, and was about to say something but Taehyung beat him to it.

 

 

 

"Ne... Seokjin.." Taehyung looked at Seokjin for confirmation, "Right?"

 

 

Jin nodded, a bit too fast.

 

 

Taehyung still had his usual poker face on, "Jimin... Do you think we should ruin the poor innocent boys' innocence? I mean... Look at 'em.. He's shaking like crazy.."

 

 

The shortest of the three just smirks, Seokjin made the assumption since he knew the other two that's was Jimin. "He needs to learn somehow..."

 

 

"W-What do I need to learn..?" Seokjin was utterly confused. He didn't know what they meant nor what they were going to teach him.

 

 

"Don't worry about it." Jungkook said, backing away. Seokjin quietly sighed in relief, as if the strong presence from Jungkook standing infront of him just left. Seokjin then stared at the three who stood in front of him, quietly observing him. Seokjin shivered in fear.

 

 

Jimin walked up to Seokjin, and leaned in closer, "Hey, princess..." His breathe near Seokjin's ear made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He closed his eyes, "Y-Yes?"

 

 

"Don't be so tense...We don't bite.." Jimin smirked as he looked at Seokjin trembling, "Unless you're into that.."

 

 

Seokjin immediately shook his head 'no'. "N-no thank you..."

 

 

Seokjin didn't really know what Jimin meant, but it didn't sound fun to learn about, so Seokjin decided to play safe and say no.

 

 

Jimin chuckled, "That's too bad."

 

 


Then all of them froze in place when they heard the sound of a car pulling into the drive way. Jungkook suddenly threw Jin to the side, while Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook all escapes downstairs. Probably before Hoseok and the others came inside.

 

Seokjin tried to control his heavily beating heart, W-What was that? Was that the punishment Jungkook said before... What would've happened if Hoseok didn't come right on time..

 

All these thoughts were stuck on Seokjin's head and he went over to his bed, with his legs shaking a bit. Seokjin fell onto his bed and grabbed his pillow tightly, allowing some of the tears he's been holding back, flow down his cheeks.

 

I-I was so scared... I.. I was so weak...

 

Muffled sobs could be heard from Seokjin's room, making one of the three who stayed behind frown, before he made his was downstairs, making sure Seokjin didn't hear him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 15 or so minutes, Seokjin was able to calm himself down just before a wild Hoseok bursted into his room.

 

Hoseok was holding snacks of all kinds in his hands. "Did you miss me, Princess?"

 

Seokjin smiled sweetly, "Who knows.."

 

 

Hoseok pretended to be sad, "Seokjinnie~ you're so mean.."

 

 

Seokjin laughed, "I'm sorry, Hyung~"

 

 

Hoseok sighed in defeat, he just couldn't stay mad-- or even get mad at Seokjin. "Yeah.. Yeah.."

 

 

Hoseok dropped all the snacks in his hands, onto Seokjin and Seokjins bed. Seokjin poured but immediately took one of the snacks at random. He opened in quickly and started munching on it. He smiled.

 

 

"Wahh~ I was so hungry! Thanks, Hoseok-Hyung~" Seokjin continued to stuff his faces with the goods that Hoseok brought.

 

 

Hoseok laughed. "I'm glad you're enjoying them."

 

 

Seokjin blushed when he realized he'd been stuffing his face, eating one snack after another like a madman.

 

 

"It's a good thing. Watching you eat... Makes me happy, I guess you could say.."

 

 

Seokjin smiled, Wahh~ how are Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung even friends with Hoseok~? More so how is Hoseok friends with them, he's so nice! "Eheh.. That's good then, Hyung. You can watch me stuff my face all you want if it makes you happy."

 

 

Hoseok had a feint blush on his face and smiled. "Thanks, Jinnie."

 

Seokjin gave Hoseok a smile with all teeth, then continued eating his snacks. Hoseok watched quietly, and checked his phone. His eyes widened. "Ahh~ sorry Jinnie.. I have to go now.. I've been here longer than I should have." Hoseok quickly put his phone back into his back pocket and gave Seokjin a quick peck on the cheek, making the latter blush.

 

 

"Bye, Princess. Enjoy your snacks!" Hoseok winked at Jin, who was still red faced, and left.

 

 

"Bye.. Hoseok-Hyung.." Seokjin quietly whispered, knowing the other wouldn't even hear anyway if he were to speak any louder.

 

 

Seokjin decided to disregard the kiss, It was probably a brother to brother kind of kiss of the check. There's no way Hoseok would do that in that way...

 

 

This made Seokjin feel a little disappointed but it was quickly replaced with more snacks, meaning happiness.

 

 


 

 

After Seokjin ran out of snack, he lied on his bed, thinking.

I wonder what I'd be doing if they haven't moved in....

Probably looking out the window like usual.. Or cooking. Man, I miss cooking. I liked making sweets too... But most of all I miss eating off the creations I made. Wahh~ I wonder what my favorite one would be? Why is food so good?
I remember when I was little my favorite butler and I made so many delicious things.. I was really surprised on how I stayed skinny.. I miss that butler.. I didn't even know his name.. Wasn't he only 16 years old... He was young- and my current age! I remembered he liked bunnies, that's why he gave me a stuffed bunny... I guess that made me start liking bunnies too. He never really judged me for girly likings.. Like Disney princesses and the color pink.. I guess that's more or less why I liked him.. And how I liked playing with him.. But then he just was gone... Nothing left except...

 

 

Seokjin glanced at his dresser, and stared at a ring.. It was just a plain old silver ring. Except on the inside of it was engraved writing. Seokjin hasn't gotten the equipment yet to find out what the writing said.. But I guess you could say it's Seokjin's goal in life.. And he didn't want the goal to end so quickly.

 

 

I really miss that butler. He'd know what to do in the situation... 7 strangers that move into your house.. But they don't know someone lives there.. I mean it's just so inconsiderate! W-well.. I kind of didn't make my existence known for a while.. So I can't blame them completely... Well-

 

Seokjin's stops his thoughts and sighed, "I talk to myself too much.."


 

 

 


After those past couple of interesting days, Hoseok has been going up and down from the stairs at least for times a day. He'd felt guilty for taking away Seokjin's freedom, but he felt a pang of happiness when he was the one who discovered that beauty.

 

 

Seokjin's innocent smile, innocent mind, innocent... Everything. They were all just so beautiful to Hoseok.

 

 

Hoseok generally went up to give Seokjin food and to talk with him. He knew the latter must be lonely, and living alone in the house for God knows how long, he wanted the other to actually communicate. Hoseok was glad that Seokjin's attic/room had a bathroom, because well.. Who knows what solution they would've gone too.

 

 

But-- today wasn't an ordinary day. Today was Seokjin and Jungkook's first day of school.

 

 

Technically for the school it was mid-first semester, but the first day for Jin and Jungkook. Jungkook didn't really care about the situation, while Seokjin was jumping with excitement.. And nervousness. Seokjin & Jungkook's uniform arrived a few days before, and Hoseok was glad he woke up that morning or else it would've been bad if Namjoon or Yoongi found the mail with two school uniforms instead of just one.

 

 

Seokjin stared at the uniform in awe. He had never worn one before. He actually never had a uniform before. He just had regular clothes.

 

Seokjin tried it on and liked how it fit on him. Hoseok did too.. It brought out more of the innocence in Seokjin.

 

Hoseok brought Seokjin cereal when the big day arrived, Seokjin had to leave earlier than Jungkook because he didn't want to be caught by Yoongi and Namjoon.

 

Seokjin felt more threatened by the oldest. He felt they wouldn't be as accepting as the younger ones of their group. Seokjin had to prepare for that-- hence his hesitation.

 

Seokjin quietly ate his cereal, thinking of trivial things. Seokjin had to show Jungkook he wouldn't be a target, he'd be.. Well just regular old Seokjin. What could be better than that? Being yourself and not care about these labels or classes.

 

Seokjin washed up and dressed in his uniform after eating his cereal. He washed his face, brushed his teeth, and then got dressed in his brand new uniform.

 

Hoseok smiled when he saw how happy Seokjin was. Wah.. So innocent..

 

Seokjin caught Hoseok staring and smiled at him.

 

By the time Seokjin was ready, it was 5:45 AM. Jungkook would be waking up at 6 AM, probably waking up the rest, but it would take about half an hour to wake Jungkook up. Seokjin smiled at Hoseok who looked tired.

 

"Hoseok-Hyung.. You can go back to sleep if you're tired."

 

 

Hoseok just yawned and shook his head, "I'm fine. Besides I can't miss your first day.. I'd be a bad guardian."

 

 

Seokjin bit his lip and smiled, "Thanks, Hyung.. It means a lot."

 

Hoseok just gave Seokjin a thumbs up.

 

By 6:00 AM, Seokjin was, sucessfully, out of the house with Hoseoks help.

 

"Thanks again.. Hoseok.." Seokjin gave Hoseok the best smile he could.

 

Hoseok ruffled Seokjin's hair, earning a pout from him. "I just did my hair~" Seokjin whined.

 

Hoseok gave a gentle kiss to Seokjin's forehead, "Have a nice day at school.. I'll miss you.."

 

Seokjin felt his cheeks warm up and he just nodded, "Mm.. Thanks.."

 

Hoseok just smiled. "Bye.."

 

"Bye..."